BSX daily trade report
Quiet trading day on BSX
There was no trading on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today, leaving The Royal Gazette/BSX Index to close unchanged on 2,575.92.
Butterfield Bank shares did trade in New York, however, where they gained 3 cents, or 0.06 per cent, to close on $46.89.
The BSX Insurance Index fell 6.1 points, or 0.3 per cent, to close on 1,929.39.
New bridge officially opens in Flatts
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive