BSX daily trade report
Butterfield and BF&M shares fall
Shares of Butterfield Bank and BF&M fell as The Royal Gazette/BSX Index tumbled 2.55 per cent.
Butterfield slid $1.50, or 3.2 per cent, to close on $46 on the Bermuda Stock Exchange on the trading of 5,433 shares. In New York, the bank’s US-listed shares also fell, slipping 48 cents, or 1 per cent, to close of $46.56.
BF&M dipped 25 cents, or 1.4 per cent, to close on $17.75, as 200 shares changed hands.
Argus Group Holdings was unchanged on $3.80 as 4,700 shares traded, while Ascendant Group was unchanged on $16 as 3,928 shares were exchanged.
The index fell 69.38 points to close on 2,648.42. The BSX Insurance Index fell 2.41 points, or 0.14 per cent, to close on 1,773.02.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive