As a child, Lucy Collins played with her food.
She thought it was the best way to learn what was in it and her parents didn’t stop her.
“[They] say I was cooking since I could reach the microwave,” said the head chef at Bermuda’s...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jun 30, 2017 8:00 am
Dunkley wants clarity over New York trip
Bermuda granted whitelist status
Princess casino could create 100 jobs
Commissiong demands apology from Gazette
Fronting losses estimated at $40m
Mail move to cost $360,000 per year
Dealing with Bermuda’s high cost of living
Burt attends Black Caucus Conference
Take Our Poll
- What will be the best way to create needed new jobs?
- Attract more international companies
- Grow the population
- Reduce the number of non-Bermudian workers
- Develop new business sectors other than international business and tourism
- Retrain the workforce
- Total Votes: 5529
- Poll Archive