Road works scheduled
Road works will delay motorists over four days, from tomorrow through Tuesday.
On Saturday, Harbour Road, Paget will be closed from Crow Lane roundabout to Manse Road to allow for the resurfacing of the road between Pomander Road and Lovers Lane. There will be local access to Pomander Road and areas between Lovers Lane and Manse Road only.
• On Sunday on Rural Hill, Paget, the Hamilton bound lane from Stowe Hill to the roundabout will be closed to allow for road resurfacing work. Traffic travelling towards Hamilton will be diverted onto Stowe Hill and The Lane.
• On Monday and Tuesday, there will be a possible one lane closure along Middle Road, Warwick, by the Burnt House Hill junction, during off-peak times, to accommodate resurfacing works.
The work is weather dependant. If the works on Harbour Road are not completed on Saturday they will continue on Sunday and Rural Hill will remain open to all traffic.
Thomas found guilty of manslaughter
Disabled people forgotten, claims mother
Police: arrests as firearm is seized
Wilks is best school speaker in world
Foggo sinks teeth into new Cabinet role
Travel app vision becomes reality in Bermuda
Gert passes to Bermuda’s northwest
An old soldier’s final campaign
Take Our Poll
- What was the biggest shock of Election 17?
- PLP 24 OBA 12
- Famous over Richards
- Lister's 'miracle' against Sousa
- Peets running Dunkley close
- Cox's 41 votes in C14
- Total Votes: 5504
- Poll Archive