Motorcyclist stable in ICU
A motorcyclist remained in the Intensive Care Unit today after a crash in Hamilton Parish last night.
The 40-year-old St George’s man was hurt in a collision with two cars on North Shore Road, near the junction with Commonland Point Road, at about 9.10pm.
He was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, where he was listed as stable in the ICU today.
Meanwhile a 28-year-old Sandys motorcyclist hurt in a crash with a car in Paget last Friday night has been treated and discharged from hospital.
Witnesses should call police on 295-0011.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive