Woman found dead is named
A woman found dead in a house was named by police yesterday.
A spokesman said she was Selina-Mae Dean, who was 51.
Ms Dean was found unconscious at a home in Banana Lane, Warwick, at about 10am on Sunday.
The spokesman said: “She was rushed to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital but later pronounced dead.”
He added: “Inquiries continue regarding this matter and a cause of death will be examined later this week.”
Tax ‘status quo’ not an option
Richards: PLP’s hand to be forced on status
Six achieve CFA charter status
Lambe: Losing captaincy hurt
Opposition warning over politics in BTA
City looking to set up free wi-fi zones
PartnerRe marks 25 years in Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive