Sign up for End-to-End
People are being urged to sign up for this year’s Axa End-to-End as registration opens on Thursday, March 14th at the Digicel Church Street store in a kick-off event and goes live on –line Friday , March 15th
Registrants’ names from the kick-off event will be entered into a draw for a $150 Vineyard Vines Gift Card.
Digicel’s Marketing Manager Donn Foggo, said: “We are enthused to be a sponsor of Bermuda’s annual End-to-End. Digicel always places Bermuda’s community at the forefront of everything that we do. End-to-End has done a remarkable job at bringing Bermudians together to achieve a common goal of strengthening community ties and aiding those in need. This made our decision to partner an easy and exciting one.
“We are thrilled for Digicel to host the kickoff registration for End to End. It is our hope that on Thursday our retail store will be full of people, eager to sign up for the events to take place on May 4.”
This year there will be a prize draw for teams and individuals if they meet fundraising targets by April 25:
• $250 - a $300 travel voucher
• $500 – a Twizy Electric Car rental for a day, compliments of Current Vehicles
• $1,000 - a one-night stay with breakfast at the Rosewood Resort
• $1,500 - Apple Smartphone from Digicel
In addition, prizes for individual top fundraisers will be awarded on June 26 at an official Charity Awards Reception and Top Fundraisers Recognition. The prizes are:
• An overnight stay with breakfast for two in a suite at the Hamilton Princess;
• An overnight stay with breakfast for two in a Deluxe Room at the Hamilton Princess;
• Lunch for two in the Crown & Anchor Restaurant, the Hamilton Princess;
• Exhale Spa Flow Massage appointment;
• Vineyard Vine $150 gift certificates for each of the top two fundraisers, and
• One month free membership to Courthouse Gym.
• The Top Team will win dinner together in a 5-star restaurant
Registration at Digicel, on the corner of Church and Queen Street, is on Thursday, March 14, from 11.30am to 2pm and 4.30pm to 5.30pm. This year’s End-to-End takes place on May 4.
People can also register, or donate, here: https://register.bermudaendtoend.bm and the AXA End-to-End event office opens on April 29 to May 3, from 8:30am to 5pm, in the Washington Mall, upstairs from Sports Seller and across from Heel Quik.
• Press release from the Axa End-to-End
Young and Robinson frustrate St David’s
White takes road race honours
Bermuda edge US in nail-biter
Nordic American Tankers reports $14.9m loss
Bermuda juniors set for Antigua test
Chubb upset top seeds Wahoos
Selleys shine as records tumble
Medal delight on the opening day
Take Our Poll
- "What is the most significant reason for Bermuda residents choosing to leave the island?"
- Too small
- Different way of life
- Cost of living
- Gang activity and general crime
- Jobs/professional advancement
- Attitudes towards gays
- Total Votes: 5235
- Poll Archive