Florence has regained hurricane strength this morning, but Bermuda should be spared severe winds.
Florence is labelled a potential threat to the island because its centre is expected to pass within 460 miles in the next 72 hours.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Sep 8, 2018 8:00 am
As of 6pm, Tropical Storm Florence lay 900 miles east-southeast of the island, and was headed west-southwest at...
- Sep 7, 2018 8:00 am
Stormy weather driving across the island ahead of Tropical Storm Florence yielded a striking shot of lightning off the West...
- Sep 7, 2018 2:55 pm
Burt blasts OBA pessimism
Wells heads Bermuda to famous victory
Boat driver ‘not convicted’ of causing death
Wells rises to the occasion
Proud day in London as Duffy gets OBE medal
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
Borrowing money to pay for borrowing money
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive