It was new year’s night 1978. I was sitting at the police station. I don’t know how long it all took. The whole day felt frozen in time, like it all lasted for ever. But at the same time, it had ended. I was there to report him. I...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jan 17, 20198:00 am
I notice on Channel 7 that between 6.30pm and 7pm, it still shows Letters to Santa. Strange that Christmas...
- Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am
Praise goes to Shelley Tucker, bus operator.
She is the nicest person. Sincere.
She smiles, takes...
- Jan 17, 2019 8:00 am
During the Christmas holidays, I was having a great time visiting friends and family until Boxing Day...
- Jan 14, 2019 8:00 am
The following is exactly as most immediately apprised by a personal and highly respected friend/adviser...
- Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am
We salute EY’s managing partners and staff for supporting the Bermuda Senior Islanders’ Centre for ten years.
- Jan 10, 2019 8:00 am
We are in a critical health situation, along with our other crises. Face it, King Edward VII Memorial Hospital...
- Jan 7, 2019 8:00 am
I am deeply concerned that certain vehicles on our roads — both cars and motorbikes — are allowed to use Xenon...
- Jan 5, 2019 8:00 am
It does not bother me in any way to explain to the people of Bermuda, or for that matter, the rest of the...
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 am
?Just when I think I have seen it all, when it comes to government dysfunction and administration, the morning...
- Jan 3, 2019 8:00 am
The 20th Annual Seniors Party was held on Saturday, December 8th 2018 and it was a true community...
- Dec 22, 2018 8:00 am
- Embarrassed and frustrated by Privy Council approach
- We are looking at a gift horse in the mouth on electricity
- Saddened by Bermuda’s SSM appeal and theocratic leanings
- Thanks for giving, from the LCCA
- Disillusioned and embarrassed over government stance
- Phoopa remembered with affection in US
- Enough with the complaining, now is the time for action
- Treat women in politics with respect
- Post office frustrations more than a senior moment
- Spirit of Christmas
- ‘Wildcat strike’ a horrible example to set for students
- Time to move on education
- Is this set-up the new norm?
- Nonsuch a solar example for island
- Electric bus fleet could be transportation’s salvation
- High beams add to road dangers
- Belco’s short-sightedness is unforgivable
- ‘Market timing’ a red herring
- SOS for Burch: Bermudians being displaced
- The perception of political power
- Senior Islanders grateful for $7,000 in donations
- Rogue hit-and-run taxi driver
- Bull’s Head crossing a fatality waiting to happen
- Wonderful experience but with a few hitches
- Our children could abandon us over national debt
- Speed cameras destined to join list of uncollectibles
- Stop dumping at Ferry Reach
- Sex Offenders’ Bill an insult to survivors
- Investment in students needs to be repaid
- Signature schools an exercise in disruption
- Conflicting messages
- Drivers, please stop at road crossing
- Frustrations with TCD
- Explanations still needed over Brown payout
- Government should hasten end to cannabis prohibition
- ‘Drink-driver’ not English
- A waiting shame
- Excavation shines light on need for designated memorial
- The long path to freedom
- Record take for Tag Day for the blind
Police name fatal crash victim
Dame Jennifer backs Mary Prince Day
William Zuill brand buckles up for success
Charity helps to reintegrate women prisoners
Man ‘critical’ after being hit by car
Hola from a digital nomad in Panama
Solar-power system is biggest in Hamilton
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive