I writing your column once again, to give my wholehearted support to the organisers of the most recent LGBTQ Pride Parade. Truly the message was given to those who oppose this issue, around the world, especially here in Bermuda.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Dec 12, 20198:00 am
It was with some dismay I read the article published on November 28 with the headline “MWI refuses to admit...
- Dec 10, 2019 8:00 am
I had the opportunity to watch the Bermuda cricket team play two games that were broadcast around the world.
- Dec 6, 2019 8:00 am
There is so much talk going back and forth on social media about racism, I thought I should respond to...
- Dec 5, 2019 8:00 am
Guilden Gilbert’s opinion published on November 25 pretends to be about what’s good for Bermuda by way of...
- Dec 4, 2019 8:00 am
I read the lead story on the front page of The Royal Gazette of...
- Nov 30, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Audubon Society has written to home affairs minister Walter Roban in support of the Bermuda...
- Nov 29, 2019 8:00 am
I have already written to you of my concerns about the Government’s plans to restructure healthcare. As stated...
- Nov 26, 2019 8:00 am
The Government I helped vote in is selling out Bermuda. Stop talking Bermudians...
- Nov 26, 2019 8:00 am
The following was addressed to Debbie Barboza, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease nurse educator...
- Nov 25, 2019 8:00 am
In your publication of November 9, your correspondent, Peter Sanderson, referred to my recent letter and...
- Nov 20, 2019 8:00 am
- Fondest memories of racing at Shelly Bay
- A disgraceful failure rate
- Alternatives to the planned bridge designs
- Money transfer woes
- Thank you, Digicel
- PLP racist? No, here’s a history lesson
- A clash of cultures
- Views from across the pond
- Mining the past to create outrage is not the way to a brighter future
- Be careful what you ask for on independence
- Misguided lampooning
- We must rescue public education
- Thank you all for guide camp success
- It’s time to awaken and fill the world with love
- The thing about respect
- Slaying ‘sacred cows’
- Change the policy back, Premier
- Nothing is nicer
- Pires had his say, now here’s the truth
- Zupp’s musings on independence forum are dangerous in the extreme
- A plea for the telephone service of yesterday
- Smoked out in Sandys
- Kudos to opinion writer Ball
- What a mess. Let’s fix it!
- Radar concerns
- True equality
- This move feels like a slap in the face
- We must overhaul our system
- An independent take on independence
- Savings can be made without affecting health services
- Under-representation of women in sport
- Solution for public schools’ education dilemma
- Thank you for supporting the deaf
- DeSilva’s motives should not be questioned
- How PLP has raised the cost of living
- Great that a PLP minister sees value of America’s Cup
- The word ‘hypocrite’ comes to mind
- Gypsy cab complaints fall on deaf ears
- Warning to all
- Bus uncertainty after storm unforgivable
Glen Mills graduates: Don’t give up on us
Hospital wait time hits 11 hours in October
New store pays off for online retailer
Cooper grapples with ‘unfortunate reality’
Litigation guardian sparks belated inquiry
A troubled girl’s truth
‘Art was always my favourite thing’
Campaigners call for alternative approach
Shock of son’s $300,000 hospital bill
Researcher warns 5G may be bad for health
Gosling’s to sell rare rum for one day only
Simmons-Wade sworn in as PLP senator
Pride 2020: ‘bigger and better’
A couple’s pain after child ‘ripped away’
Warwick’s hidden history
Take Our Poll
- What sport do you most prefer to read about in the RG?
- Boxing/Martial Arts
- Rugby Union
- Total Votes: 3826
- Poll Archive