2017 Facts and Figures
Economic data released
Social, economic and geographic data from 2014 to 2016 is highlighted in a new publication from the Department of Statistics.
The 2017 Bermuda Facts and Figures pamphlet contains data about Bermuda’s economy as well as historical notes on the development of the island since the 16th century.
Complimentary copies are available from the Department of Statistics, third floor of CedarPark Centre Building, 48 Cedar Avenue in Hamilton.
Copies can also be collected from the Bermuda Tourism Authority and the Bermuda National Library or online at www.gov.bm/department/statistics.
• To see the pamphlet, click on the PDF under “Related Media”.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive