A bid by UK Prime Minister David Cameron to increase transparency in offshore jurisdictions like Bermuda was a stunt designed to deflect an EU tax bid that would have damaged the City of London, a Conservative member of the House of Lords has...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Apr 17, 2015 8:00 am
Organisers of a hedge fund event expected to attract around 400 delegates to Bermuda are planning to make a donation to...
- Apr 10, 2015 8:00 am
Piracy is widespread, and a threat to our well-ordered ordered lives, those in the shipping industry say.
It is also an...
- Apr 9, 2015 8:00 am
A Bermuda delegation is to travel to the European Union HQ in Brussels in June in a bid to protect Bermuda’s international...
- Apr 9, 2015 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based former trader at an Island company yesterday admitted conspiracy to cook the books at his firm.
- Apr 7, 2015 1:42 pm
Bermuda-based Mitsubishi UFJ Fund Services (Mitsubishi UFJ), a global asset administrator, has launched its Cayman Islands...
- Apr 2, 2015 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based company has bought a chain of supermarkets in Macau.
Dairy Farm, part of the Bermuda-based Jardine...
- Apr 1, 2015 8:00 am
The Cayman Islands are pulling themselves out of recession on the back of increased immigration.
And yesterday economist...
- Mar 31, 2015 8:00 am
A global money manager has struck a deal with a small Bermuda firm to distribute its investment products on the...
- Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am
OSLO (Bloomberg) — Billionaire John Fredriksen has sailed through troubled waters before. This time, he plans to make the most...
- Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am
A trio of first-time conferences is set to attract hundreds of high-spending delegates to Bermuda, the Bermuda Development...
- Mar 18, 2015 8:00 am
- Chambers recognises 16 Appleby lawyers
- Record transaction for shipping registry
- Bankers optimistic — but see challenges
- QuoVadis strikes deal with UK’s Jisc
- Bacardi marketing boss acclaimed
- Bermuda logs $20bn in deals in a quarter
- EFG expands Bermuda office
- Whitney wins battle in fund survival war
- UK targets corporate tax avoidance advisers
- Island represented at LatAm trust conference
- Whitney fund dispute moves to New York court
- Norwegian shipping firm plans Bermuda move
- Bermuda links to Swiss HSBC accounts
- Miliband attack sparks wave of protest
- BDA boss Webber responds to Miliband threat
- Bermuda seeks business in Belarus
- Govt: Obama’s tax plans unlikely to happen
- Obama’s tax plan seen as ‘opening bid’
- Island law firm named in anti-fracking funding controversy
- Bermuda start-up Trunomi named in FinTech50
- Appleby picks up award for ARC work
- Bermuda’s Islamic insurance opportunity
Hospitality hero who found his home at RBYC
Oracle’s AC45 steals the show
Document details Corporation’s $18m default
Don’t take out a loan for that car
Oracle sailors having a blast in Great Sound
Gospel singer Shayla bares her soul
New Bermuda event mobile app launched
Couples, their relationships, their money
Lawyer suspended from practising
Douglas visits to submit Ariel Sands plans
Jewel looks for a house and finds Paradise
Sex offence accused to face trial
VSB TV News alive and kicking online
RenRe gives America’s Cup a place to anchor
Take Our Poll