Financial services firm Sun Life is planning to more than double its staff on the Island over the next few years.
And the Canadian-founded firm’s international arm aims to boost the number of Bermudians in top jobs with an international...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am
Beverage giant Bacardi has given a cautious welcome to the normalisation of diplomatic relations between the US and Cuba — but...
- Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am
The agency set up to drum up new business for Bermuda is to target London.
Bermuda Business Development Agency (BDA) CEO...
- Dec 11, 2014 8:00 am
Internet giants Google could spearhead the transformation of Bermuda into a ‘Silicon Island’ hub for high technology, The...
- Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
Cloud services firm Ignition has made investments in its Bermuda platform amid rising demand for its services.
- Dec 9, 2014 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based global property firm has teamed up with the Qatar government’s investment arm in a fresh multibillion dollar...
- Dec 5, 2014 8:00 am
Top law firm Appleby has been appointed as legal services provider to the America’s Cup, it was revealed last...
- Dec 5, 2014 8:00 am
Business chiefs yesterday joined forces to predict the Bermuda Cup would be a top money-spinner for the Island over the next...
- Dec 3, 2014 4:51 pm
Bermuda’s successful bid to host the 35th America’s Cup in 2017 is an ideal opportunity to showcase the Island as a...
- Dec 2, 2014 1:24 pm
Butterfield Bank has been named Bank of the Year by The Banker magazine in both Bermuda and the Cayman Islands.
- Dec 1, 2014 8:00 am
The potential for growth in Bermuda’s international business from the asset management sector is “huge”, according to industry...
- Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am
- BDA expert urges students to seize IB opportunities
- Common standards for automatic exchange of information are on their way
- Hedge fund managers concerned over cyber security
- Bermuda start-up Trunomi can be a ‘game changer’
- FAC teams up with Israeli travel firm
- Richards highlights Island’s value to the world
- Bermuda sees $8.5bn in third-quarter deals
- Relocation firm sees top-level hiring pick up
- US expert: Compliance boom creates job opportunities
- Gallagher named new Bacardi communications boss
- Madoff feeder funds continue court battle with auditors PwC
- Bermuda joins automatic information exchange deal
- Bacardi looks forward to Cuba return
- Bermuda-based deal-maker sees profits soar
- European leaders use QuoVadis certificate to sign regulation into effect
- Report — Google mulls scrapping of Bermuda subsidiary
- Ireland puts a stop to ‘Double Irish’ tax shelter
- Real estate firm plans to relocate to Mauritius
- QuoVadis launches operation in Germany
- Deloitte posts record revenue
- IRS sues US firm over Bermuda-linked loan
Island feels the benefit of lower oil prices
Film star Douglas to narrate Ocean Vet
Home damaged in morning blaze
Runner marks 50-year milestone
Biker, 23, dies after crash
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive