Bermuda Stock Exchange chief Greg Wojciechowsi has highlighted Bermuda success in attracting insurance-linked securities (ILS) to Bermuda in a prestige European magazine aimed at business leaders.
And Mr Wojciechowski said that the Island’s...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Sep 2, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda-based beverage giant Bacardi Ltd has appointed Kevin McNamara as chief financial officer and senior...
- Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am
The Dutch subsidiary of Bermuda-based digital security firm QuoVadis Group is featuring on Netherlands national television...
- Aug 25, 2014 8:00 am
More jobs for Bermudians and a return to economic growth.
That, in a nutshell, is what Ross Webber sees as the ultimate...
- Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am
The Cayman Islands, an important international business competitor for Bermuda, is expressing “consternation” that they have...
- Aug 20, 2014 12:01 am
Non-profit organisations will get a break from Fatca-type requirements of the UK, the Finance Ministry said last...
- Aug 19, 2014 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based energy company has floated a new subsidiary on the New York Stock Exchange, raising $192 million in the...
- Aug 15, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda-domiciled oil tanker operator Nordic American Tanker (NAT) reported that rates for hiring its vessels plunged in the...
- Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am
Gibraltar media reported last week that hundreds of small investors who lost money as a result of fraud committed by Benjamin,...
- Aug 13, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda may now be the best jurisdiction in which to set up an offshore fund according to a New York attorney who works with...
- Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am
A new conference aimed at the trust industry will come to Bermuda next year.
IBC Global Conferences will host the first...
- Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am
- Bermuda aircraft leasing company plans IPO
- Conyers: Bermuda’s strength helped us win top offshore law firm award
- Bermuda targeted in US anti-inversion legislation
- Bermuda lawyers speak at Swiss trust conference
- Butterfield to buy part of HSBC’s Cayman business
- EY Bermuda’s new boss looks to grow business and hire staff
- Deloitte Bermuda names two new partners
- IRS announces changes to Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programme
- Richards: Contact with the French is key to avoiding ‘nasty surprises’
- Gulf Keystone CEO Kozel to retire
- Top Lloyd’s underwriter CEO joins ILS specialist Securis
- Gibraltar Finance Minister meets with Premier
Hit and run fireman could lose his job
Rain, rain rain ... it’s an August record!
Former Rubber Tree vendors set up new store
People urged to speak their minds
Double murder accused in court
Trio appear in court on sex charges
Take Our Poll