A global law firm is to open an office in Bermuda — one of the first major international firmz to enter the Bermuda market.
And the move could bring a jobs boost to Bermuda with recruitment of lawyers and other professionals to staff the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday May 21, 2015 3:51 pm
Bermuda-based oil shippers are seeing their income rocket as oil tanker rates surge.
Increased production in Saudi...
- May 18, 2015 8:00 am
Bermuda could host a second Transcontinental Trusts forum next year after the success of last month’s event at the Fairmont...
- May 6, 2015 5:17 pm
Bermuda is listed as 14th in a survey of the world’s biggest tax havens, by a US activist non-profit organisation.
- May 4, 2015 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based fund administrator has won a top European award.
Equinoxe Alternative Investment Services won ‘Best...
- Apr 30, 2015 11:57 am
A bid by UK Prime Minister David Cameron to increase transparency in offshore jurisdictions like Bermuda was a stunt designed...
- Apr 17, 2015 8:00 am
Organisers of a hedge fund event expected to attract around 400 delegates to Bermuda are planning to make a donation to...
- Apr 10, 2015 8:00 am
Piracy is widespread, and a threat to our well-ordered ordered lives, those in the shipping industry say.
It is also an...
- Apr 9, 2015 8:00 am
A Bermuda delegation is to travel to the European Union HQ in Brussels in June in a bid to protect Bermuda’s international...
- Apr 9, 2015 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based former trader at an Island company yesterday admitted conspiracy to cook the books at his firm.
- Apr 7, 2015 1:42 pm
Bermuda-based Mitsubishi UFJ Fund Services (Mitsubishi UFJ), a global asset administrator, has launched its Cayman Islands...
- Apr 2, 2015 8:00 am
- Island-based firm buys Macau supermarket chain
- Immigration fuelling Cayman recovery
- Island firm teams up with global money manager
- Fredriksen seeks to capitalise on oil crash
- Delight as Island attracts new conferences
- Chambers recognises 16 Appleby lawyers
- Record transaction for shipping registry
- Bankers optimistic — but see challenges
- QuoVadis strikes deal with UK’s Jisc
- Bacardi marketing boss acclaimed
- Bermuda logs $20bn in deals in a quarter
- EFG expands Bermuda office
- Whitney wins battle in fund survival war
Fifth road death victim of 2015 named
Premier delivers a Bermuda Day message
RBYC crew race to clean sweep
Bay win leaves three-way tie at top
Kite noise unbearable
Coco Reef to expand, says Jefferis
Willing to work but ignored
BBC radio broadcasts in doubt
Record numbers sign up for the big race
Proposal for agency to promote entertainers
What’s happened to balanced reporting?
Bermuda’s ukulele star woos UK
Take Our Poll