DUBLIN (Bloomberg) — Ireland’s government will phase out a tax shelter used by US companies from Google to LinkedIn, amid mounting pressure from international authorities.
The “Double Irish”, which allows companies to avoid paying tax on...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Oct 15, 2014 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based firm aims to relocate to Mauritius.
Delta International Property Holdings will today ask shareholders to...
- Oct 2, 2014 8:00 am
A cyber security firm founded in Bermuda has expanded its operations into Germany.
QuoVadis — a global provider of...
- Oct 1, 2014 8:00 am
Global financial services firm Deloitte has posted record revenue of $34.2 billion for its last financial year.
- Sep 30, 2014 8:00 am
The US Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is to take an American company with a Bermudian arm to court in a bid to tax a...
- Sep 25, 2014 8:00 am
The head of Bermuda-based Jardine Matheson yesterday wrote to the UK’s Financial Times to back a No vote in the...
- Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am
By Raymond Hainey
A fresh crackdown on tax avoidance by global firms has been launched by an international...
- Sep 17, 2014 12:01 am
A delegation from Bermuda went to Mexico City to make new trust business ties.
The 12-strong group attended a series of...
- Sep 15, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda companies accounted for $7.86 billion worth of deals in the second quarter of this year amid rising global merger and...
- Sep 12, 2014 8:00 am
Peter Everson said: “Bermuda always prospers when other countries face uncertainty,” pointing to the US War of Independence;...
- Sep 11, 2014 12:01 am
The parent company of Bermuda Commercial Bank said profit more than tripled to $15.3 million during the first nine months of...
- Sep 11, 2014 11:43 am
- Apex founder Hughes steps down as CEO
- Job losses at KeyTech’s Cayman subsidiary — no redundancies expected in Bermuda
- Clarien adds Brazilian lawyer to board and targets Latin American business
- Cayman breathes sigh of relief after ‘high risk’ list is withdrawn
- KeyTech CEO: Cayman TV deal and BTC sale are ‘transformational’
- ILS success seen as a blueprint for attracting business
- Bacardi names new CFO
- QuoVadis appears on Dutch TV after national business award nomination
- BDA boss Webber’s ultimate goals are jobs and growth
- Cayman included on FCA high-risk list
- Non-profits get a break from UK Fatca rules
- Bermuda-based LNG specialist floats new subsidiary on New York Stock Exchange
- Nordic American sees tanker rates plunge — but rebound expected
- Gibraltar lawyers jailed for fraud — investors’ assets likely unrecoverable
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds, says New York expert
- New trust industry conference coming to Bermuda next year
- Bermuda aircraft leasing company plans IPO
Dockyard suffers significant damage
The spirit of Bermuda shines bright
Clothes shop burgled during hurricane
Sunny skies for post-hurricane wedding
Blow delivered to replica ship
Updates on hurricane recovery
Belco update: 6,157 without power
BA London flight will arrive tonight
CableVision striving to restore full service
Gonzalo leaves merely a dent in Gold Cup
Regiment and Navy help clean up Island
Government offices open tomorrow
Take Our Poll