A leading Island law firm believes the strength of Bermuda as a financial centre was a major factor behind it receiving one of the legal industry’s top awards.
Conyers Dill & Pearman Ltd was named Offshore Law Firm of the Year by...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jul 17, 2014 8:00 am
American legislators are searching for tools to garner more corporate tax revenue and have a slew of measures before them...
- Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am
Two lawyers have just returned to Bermuda after promoting the Island at a conference in Switzerland.
Jeffrey Elkinson, a...
- Jul 9, 2014 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank has agreed to buy parts of HSBC’s corporate and retail banking operations in the Cayman...
- Jul 8, 2014 5:07 pm
Pete Cangany started in his new role as Ernst & Young’s senior partner in Bermuda this week with a mission to grow the...
- Jul 3, 2014 8:00 am
Deloitte Bermuda has announced the promotion of Liz Cunningham and James Dockeray to partner, effective June 2014.
- Jul 3, 2014 8:00 am
The Internal Revenue Service recently announced changes to the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programme effective July 1, 2014.
- Jul 1, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda needs to maintain personal contact with French government officials to avoid “nasty surprises” like the punitive...
- Jun 27, 2014 4:25 pm
Bermuda-domiciled oil firm Gulf Keystone said chief executive Todd Kozel would retire next month, following a rocky period...
- Jun 27, 2014 8:00 am
Founder and former chief executive officer of Ascot Underwriting Limited Martin Reith has joined Securis Investment Partners...
- Jun 17, 2014 8:00 am
Gibraltar’s Minister of Finance, Albert Isola, met briefly with Premier and National Security Minister Michael Dunkley...
- Jun 6, 2014 8:00 am
- Equinoxe to gain Asia expansion opportunity through deal with HFO
- Mitsubishi UFG Fund Services completes Meridian acquisition
- Bermuda company boss tops CEO pay list
- QuoVadis now supplier to UK Govt Cloudstore
- Hedge fund managers face jail
- Over-regulation is harming growth of trust sector, professionals claim
- Bermuda sees 51% spike in value of first-quarter M&A deals
- Signet raises $400m to help fund Zale deal
- Bacardi names former IMG chairman as interim CEO
- Appleby awarded China licence
- Finance Minister off to show ‘ the flag at RIMS in Denver
- Webber named as BDA’s new CEO
Two bald men fighting over a comb
Lister: OBA must do more digging
Shipping company celebrates milestone
Man acts after being clamped twice
BHB loses wrongful dismissal lawsuit
Policeman suspended over sex allegations
The truth shall set you free
Cleveland pay for morning after night before
Small fry Gillian reels in a big fish
Take Our Poll