Even though there is little evidence of any strong uptick in economic activity to date, Bermuda’s economy has stabilised, LOM (Holdings) Ltd CEO Scott Lines said yesterday.
And he sees policy changes to attract more international capital...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am
A Bermudian management firm has joined forces with a US talent and development agency to provide a chance for would-be Island...
- Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm
AS Cooper and Sons has slashed the lighting bill in its stores by about three-quarters by installing LED lights.
- Jul 24, 2014 12:47 pm
LOM (Holdings) Ltd announced a profit of more than $90,000 for the first half of 2014.
In a letter to shareholders, the...
- Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm
A Black Friday sale in the middle of summer beginning at the cool predawn hour of 5am is the refreshing concept that Gibbons...
- Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
The Department of Energy begins this week seeking advice on establishing a new energy regulatory environment, with a promise...
- Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am
Telecommunication contracts including cellphone contracts that users have with their carrier service providers should be...
- Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am
Argus Group Holdings Limited has announced earnings of $13.2 million for the year ended March 31 2014, compared to $12.8...
- Jul 21, 2014 4:19 pm
Ani’s Nail and Beauty Lounge is a dream that has come true for beauty therapist Anna Burns, who opened the business in...
- Jul 18, 2014 12:01 am
Bermuda Aviation Services Limited (BAS) has declared a profit of some $780,000 after two significant restatements for the year...
- Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda Commercial Bank (BCB) is entering into a management consulting services arrangement for a six-month period with...
- Jul 17, 2014 8:00 am
- Back to the future as The Club opens for business
- Somers appoints Jillings as director
- Somers completes $4.4m investment in Irish firm
- Morgan’s Point developers in race to be ready for America’s Cup
- Sisters’ store is aimed at guys with flair
- BCB to look for new chairman after Collier retires
- Newstead sale appears close — link with Lantana likely
- Car that ‘runs on sun’ launched in Bermuda
- Horizon Health hires two instructors
- Rising small-scale office space demand prompts nineteen to expand
- Bermuda Press Holdings sees advertising revenue fall
- Bermuda accountants unite under single umbrella organisation
- Popping up with a new fundraising concept
- Clarien recruits former FBI agent
- Govt to get priority among Pink Beach creditors
- CellOne marks 15th anniversary
- Maybury plans fiery entertainment for new Hamilton nightspot
- Newport race boosts Hamilton businesses
- Butterfield: S&P has got it wrong on loan losses forecast
- Agnew joins Dyna
- Public invited to sniff fragrance of a bygone era
- Portuguese Bakery takes over at Homer’s
- Tolaram opens high-end pop-up store
- Air Care hires Alleyne
- Argus appointments aimed at focusing on client needs
- Gotfredsen joins Wakefield Quin
- Clarien to give higher savings rate to union members
- Pirate-themed bar is a new treasure in Dockyard
- Clarien reveals talks with People’s Campaign
- Marshall Diel & Myers recruit Hindess and Dismont
- Seminar attracts facility management professionals
- Shipping firm launches small packages service
- Fox rejoins the Gazette team
- Clarien confirms Pettingill as chief legal officer
- Gosling’s, golf and Bermuda — a cocktail for success
- Entrepreneurs hail eBusiness Expo a success
- Storm-linked phone problems plague Hamilton businesses
- Clarien appoints Alexander to board
- Eff-Tech teams up with Vipond
- Tavares joins My-Bermuda-House
Cut down the drink, says top doctor
‘I don’t just want a job, I want a career’
Stalker jailed for three months
CURB dismayed by status decision
Questions surround death of new mom
My wife’s story must be told
Latifa may be gone, but she’s not forgotten
OBA chairman Hollis resigns
Man remanded after alleged shooting
Men charged with pit bull offences
Take Our Poll