A new job finder website has been launched.
www.watson.bm describes itself as “Bermuda’s fastest, easiest and most modern way to find employment or to advertise a position”.
A press release describing the site states: “Thanks to its...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Apr 22, 2014 8:00 am
Insurer BF&M Ltd recorded net income for 2013 of $25.2 million — and more than half of that profit came from outside...
- Apr 22, 2014 12:17 pm
Bermudian Peter Kyle has been appointed assistant general manager of Coral Beach Club.
Tim Thuell, managing director of...
- Apr 22, 2014 11:30 am
The five-year government rebate scheme for solar voltaic installations is to end this month, it was announced yesterday — but...
- Apr 17, 2014 8:00 am
Retail sales rose for the fourth month in five in February, raising hopes of better times ahead for Bermuda...
- Apr 16, 2014 12:38 pm
The Bermuda video backdrop of Pharrell Williams’ hit song Happy reached a new high this week when it opened a compilation from...
- Apr 16, 2014 12:01 am
TBi (TeleBermuda International) is offering unlimited local calls to mobile and fixed numbers via a phone that works through...
- Apr 16, 2014 11:53 am
Ascendant Group Ltd reported yesterday 2013 profits were down 57.6 percent last year as electricity sales tumbled.
- Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am
The Department of Education’s Career Pathways Programme has introduced a General Insurance Certification funded by the...
- Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda Aviation Services has sold its subsidiary Aircraft Services Bermuda Ltd to Cedar Aviation.
BAS chairman Michael...
- Apr 14, 2014 12:43 pm
The Bentley Friendly Society, set up in October of 2012 to provide property, home, automobile and motorcycle insurance, has...
- Apr 11, 2014 8:00 am
- KPMG expert: Bermuda well placed to attract private capital for infrastructure projects
- Freisenbruch-Meyer teams up with leading global broker Assurex
- Brisk bidding at David White estate auction
- Name your price to do that job on new ‘Jobbers’ website
- Show ties to Island or account could be frozen, HSBC customer told
- Eff-Tech named Mitsubishi distributor
- Cell phone licence fee rises
- MJM lawyers receive plaudits from Chambers
- Appleby names Robinson partner
- Online Bermuda shorts business TABS partners with AS Cooper
- Neptune promotes Swan
- Trustee calls for BMA to withdraw comments on friendly society insurance policies
- KeyTech slashes dividend by 25%
- Bermuda property portal to expand into Barbados
- Hackers strike The Bermudian group’s websites
- Pension investors can trade own funds under new Freisenbruch-Meyer plan
- Sunny skies — Bermuda Radar 2.0 iPhone app released
- Lusso reopens expanded Front Street store
- Bermuda College students on internships at Butterfield Bank
- Back to the future as Two + Quarter Studios offers photo booth for rent
- BMA to consider regulating insurance by friendly societies
- BESCO wins Tynes Bay contract
- Longtail Aviation to operate Boeing 737-size aircraft
- Digicel boss welcomes RA ruling that promotion was not ‘predatory’
- BCL changes its mind on port switch
- S&P mulls downgrade of HSBC Bermuda over loans and capital concerns
- Huddersfield Town strike licensing deal with Bermybids
- Overseas vendors showcase new products at trade show
- Court finds against White brothers in $1.8m debt case
- Pampering pets is all in a day’s work for young entrepreneurs
- Ascendant board to consider $200m Belco natural gas conversion plan
- DeFontes Broadcasting staff told: Your jobs are safe
- $4.95m office building has residential possibilities
- Corporate Concierge teams up with overseas head-hunter
- Digicel and CellOne roll out number portability deals
- HSBC Bermuda profit more than doubles to $45m
- Capital G hires Finn to head wealth management division
- Bermuda Press Holdings posts $922,000 profit as cost-cutting bears fruit
- Digicel backs down on phone number portability
- Doughty joins Isis Law
Blast victim: I’m lucky to be alive
Capital G Bank rebrands as Clarien Bank
Brown tops leadership poll
City signs $100k PR deal
Gun witness claims she lied to police
New job finder site launched
Conviction overturned despite guilty plea
Fahy defends Corporation stance
Take Our Poll