A Bermuda reinsurance executive has been appointed vice president with TigerRisk Partners LLC, a reinsurance broking and risk...
- Apr 23, 2015 8:00 am
Allied World Assurance Company got off to a strong start in 2015, said president and CEO Scott Carmilani, as he commented on...
- Apr 22, 2015 6:06 pm
Aspen Insurance Holdings achieved a profit of $128 million in the first quarter of this year, up from the $120.4 million...
- Apr 22, 2015 5:38 pm
Insurance giant Ace yesterday posted first quarter profits of $681 million — down $53 million on the same period last...
- Apr 22, 2015 8:00 am
A double whammy from Hurricanes Fay and Gonzalo cost insurer BF&M more than $7 million.
But the firm still made a...
- Apr 21, 2015 8:00 am
Global insurer Ace has appointed Bermudian Rees Fletcher as chairman of its Island arm.
Mr Fletcher’s new role is one of...
- Apr 20, 2015 12:56 pm
NEW YORK (Bloomberg) — American International Group named Douglas Steenland as the insurer’s seventh chairman since 2005,...
- Apr 20, 2015 8:00 am
Reinsurance broker and risk adviser TigerRisk Partners has hired former Willis Capital markets chief executive officer Tony...
- Apr 20, 2015 8:00 am
One of the biggest shareholders in Bermuda-based reinsurance firm PartnerRe has backed a $6.4 billion rival bid for the...
- Apr 17, 2015 8:00 am
Insurance companies Aspen and Starr Companies have joined forces in a joint underwriting agreement concentrating on European...
- Apr 17, 2015 12:56 pm
- RIMS to enjoy a taste of Bermuda’s culture
- Axis determined to seal PartnerRe deal
- Agnellis in race with Axis to buy PartnerRe
- Estwanik climbs the ranks at Validus
- BMA lists new registrations
- Consultants to hold Solvency II seminar
- AIG cleared to use drones in risk inspections
- Asian insurers expected to get in on M&A act
- IB bosses may have to spend more time here
- How merger deals will change insurance rankings
- Best: Bermuda edged Lloyd’s on underwriting
- Bermuda insurers see profits fall
- Assured acquires Radian in $800m deal
- Ace closes $365m deal to buy US insurer
- Duperreault: Now we focus on organic growth
- Ace, BlackRock raise $800m to launch ABR Re
- Scope to head up Willis Bermuda operation
- Allied World completes Asian acquisitions
- XL launches new fintech venture capital firm
- Tokio Millennium Re names new CEO
- Hamilton completes Sportscover acquisition
- OCIL posts $3.6m profit
- S&P upgrades insurer IGI
- Endurance to buy Montpelier Re for $1.8bn
- Oil Insurance has best underwriting year
- New $2bn reinsurer to set up on Island
- Brindle set for return with new $2bn insurer
- Swiss Re sees severe weather risk rising
- Duff joins Northstar sales team
- Island well placed to be cyber risk centre
- Florida cat fund seek private coverage
- XL prices $1bn of debt to fund Catlin deal
- Stage set for AIG bailout case closing arguments
- Bermuda reinsurers ‘hope for catastrophes’
- Experts see no let-up in mergers trend
- Reinsurance firm stops writing new business
- Nearly 200 from Bermuda to attend RIMS
- AIG settles for nearly $1bn
- Ace behind new Bermuda reinsurance venture
- UK targets ILS business
Hospitality hero who found his home at RBYC
Oracle’s AC45 steals the show
Document details Corporation’s $18m default
Don’t take out a loan for that car
Oracle sailors having a blast in Great Sound
Gospel singer Shayla bares her soul
New Bermuda event mobile app launched
Couples, their relationships, their money
Take Our Poll