The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed up 1.38 to finish the day’s trading at 1,374.76.
A total of 183,831 shares of Bank of NT Butterfield Limited moved, closing unchanged at 2.00.
BF & M shares traded, with 1,500...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jul 25, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda Aviation Services shares rose 6.6 percent after the company spent more than half a million dollars to buy back 152,790...
- Jul 23, 2014 5:42 pm
KeyTech Ltd’s shares jumped more than seven percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
- Jul 22, 2014 6:34 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed the week down 14.13 at 1,364.72. A total of 171,597 shares traded, at a value...
- Jul 21, 2014 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank shares hit the $2 mark after a day of heavier-than-normal trading in the stock on the Bermuda Stock...
- Jul 21, 2014 6:17 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange declined 4.40 in trading yesterday, closing at 1,364.72.
A total of 12,600...
- Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed 3.09 yesterday to finish the day at 1,369.12.
Some 35,225 shares changed...
- Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed down 9.51 yesterday, ending at 1,370.11. Share volume for the day stood at...
- Jul 16, 2014 8:00 am
Ascendant Group Ltd was the biggest mover on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today, climbing four percent.
The owner of...
- Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm
BF&M Ltd was the only stock to advance in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The insurer gained 11 cents, or 0.7...
- Jul 14, 2014 6:53 pm
KeyTech Ltd rose by a double-digit percentage in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading last week, while LOM (Holdings) Ltd and...
- Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am
- KeyTech shares shoot up 18.7%
- KeyTech slides 6%
- Ascendant, BF&M trade
- LOM trades, closes down
- Multiple declines on stock exchange
- BNTB shares in big move
- KeyTech Ltd plunges to lead BSX decline
- BSX holds steady
- KeyTech trade moves BSX up 1.85
- Butterfield down, BSX declines
- Butterfield boosts BSX
- Butterfield shares climb by a cent
- BSX holds steady
- Argus declines, brings BSX down
- Trading activity leaves BSX unchanged
- Ascendant lower to close at $6.50
- BAS leads losses, BSX closes down
- Busy end-of-week trading ends with BSX up
- BF&M trade fuels BSX rise
- Butterfield rises 0.01
- Insurance sector stock declines
- Banking sector activity sees BSX rise
- BF&M rises as Ascendant declines
- Ascendant’s decline moves BSX down
- KeyTech gains 10%
- Insurers’ shares fall
- Ascendant shares fall 5%
- Ascendant shares jump 8.1%
- KeyTech shares surge 11%
- BF&M shares fall 1.4%
- Argus and Somers boost BSX
- Somers shares gain 3.6%
- Ascendant slides 5.7%
- Bermuda First results reflect grim economic reality
- Butterfield falls by a cent
- Argus shares climb 19%
- BSX closes week down
- BSX down on cross sector declines
- Butterfield shares rise 3%
- Almost half a million Butterfield shares move
Smaller Beachfest to go ahead
Status should be a privilege, not a right
Showing their true colours for Cup Match
SCC ready for 2014 Cup Match
Ecstatic Duffy enjoys family affair
Cut down the drink, says top doctor
‘I don’t just want a job, I want a career’
CURB dismayed by status decision
Training Board hands out 46 scholarships
Dunkley thanks Hollis for party work
Take Our Poll