The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange declined 12.78 last week, closing at 1,387.39 on Friday.
The value of trades...
- Sep 22, 2014 8:00 am
Shares of three companies fell in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
Insurer BF&M Ltd suffered the sharpest dip,...
- Sep 18, 2014 6:20 pm
Bermuda Stock Exchange-listed Shore Capital Group Ltd has seen its revenue rise 26.5 percent and before-tax profits increase...
- Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am
Falls in the share price of Butterfield Bank, Argus Group Holdings Ltd and Ascendant Group Ltd weighed on The Royal...
- Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm
KeyTech Ltd shares plunged nearly eight percent today, while Butterfield Bank rose to hit the $2...
- Sep 16, 2014 8:00 am
BF&M Ltd gained 2.8 percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading yesterday.
The insurer saw 500 of its shares traded...
- Sep 13, 2014 8:00 am
There were no trades on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged at...
- Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Butterfield Bank was the only stock to trade on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today.
The bank remained on $1.99 as 2,000...
- Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm
Argus Group Holdings Ltd’s share price rose nearly four percent yesterday to drive the Bermuda stock market higher...
- Sep 9, 2014 5:40 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange was up at the end of trading yesterday, closing at 1,394.04.
A total of 16,324...
- Sep 9, 2014 8:00 am
- BAS up, Argus down, on weekly trading
- BSX stable at 1,390.96
- Bank stocks trade on BSX
- BAS shares edge higher
- Argus falls 0.2%
- Somers boosts BSX
- Somers climbs 5.5%
- US TV company lists on BSX — explores local partnerships
- KeyTech falls 3.4%
- ClearTV starts trading on BSX — explores local link-ups
- Only HSBC trades on BSX
- Argus gains
- Heavy trading in Butterfield
- BSX inches higher
- BF&M shares fall 2.7%
- BSX steady for second day.
- BSX holds steady
- Butterfield gains 0.01, closes at 1.99
- Bank shares down, BSX sees decline
- BSX down on as Butterfield declines
- BAS buys back 605 shares
- KeyTech falls 3.5%
- Butterfield and Somers shares fall
- BF&M climbs 3.4%
- BSX up on BF&M, Watlington Waterworks
- KeyTech and Argus gain
- Ascendant shares rise 1.6%
- KeyTech up 4.7 percent
- BSX up on KeyTech
- Polaris sees 15,200 shares trade
- Somers Limited closes week up 0.75
- Butterfield up as tranche of shares trade
- KeyTech up 21 percent
- BSX holds steady
- KeyTech falls 6.7%
- BF & M up, Butterfield steady on day’s trading
- BAS spends $500K on buy-back
- KeyTech shares jump 7%
- KeyTech declines 21.3 percent
- Butterfield shares hit $2 mark
Teen shot in Southampton
Fighting the big C with all their might
The dagger in Bermuda’s back
Lister to retire from politics
Nightclub gun duo go on trial
BEST awarded $70,000 in costs
PATI post is to pay $180k
Friends remember a true man of the sea
Feral cats a ‘serious threat’
Students pay tribute to dead classmate
Tucker’s Point Club to waive initiation fees
Bermuda is purists’ choice, says Ainslie
Headliners leave crowd wanting more
Cleveland left in a huff by no-show
Impaired rider ignored police advice
Take Our Poll