Butterfield Bank and BF&M Ltd shares rose in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
Butterfield gained five cents, of...
- Apr 24, 2014 5:48 pm
KeyTech Ltd saw 500 shares move in trading yesterday, closing the day down 0.10, or two percent, at 5.01.
Bank of NT...
- Apr 23, 2014 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank shares dipped 2.4 percent today to lead The Royal Gazette/ Bermuda Stock Exchange Index lower.
- Apr 21, 2014 6:57 pm
Both Butterfield Bank and Ascendant Group jumped in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading last week to lead the local stock market...
- Apr 21, 2014 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank shares surged past $2 on Thursday in light, pre-holiday trading on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
- Apr 19, 2014 8:00 am
US investment advisory company FRMO Corporation has bought a 37.5 percent stake in the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
- Apr 16, 2014 3:41 pm
The Bermuda Stock Exchange closed up 3.03 at 1,416.87 on trading yesterday.
The Bank of NT Butterfield saw 124,500...
- Apr 16, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange Index was unchanged today as only Butterfield Bank and Argus Group Holdings Ltd...
- Apr 16, 2014 6:07 pm
The Bermuda Stock Exchange has passed the $10 billion mark in volume of insurance-linked securities (ILS) listed.
- Apr 15, 2014 3:11 pm
The Bermuda Stock Exchange closed unchanged at 1,413.83, on a volume of 11,400 shares valued at $67,676.00.
- Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am
- Butterfield and Somers buy back shares
- Argus share price up 19.3 percent
- BSX not available
- KeyTech trades busily
- Argus soares 19.3 percent
- Butterfield sends BSX higher
- Stock risers dominate, but BSX down
- BSX unchanged over week
- Busy trade in Butterfield
- Only Butterfield shares trade
- Butterfield sees tranche of shares move
- Butterfield trade leaves BSX unchanged
- Butterfield shares remain stable at 1.98
- Big movement of Butterfield shares
- Bermuda Press shares gain 2.9%
- Light trading on the BSX
- Butterfield movement leaves BSX unchanged
- Bad week for utilities
- BSX holds steady
- KeyTech closes down 3.6%
- BF&M climbs 2.1%
- Ascendant dividend under review
- Butterfield slips one cent
- Slight movement on BSX
- BSX holds steady
- Ascendant shares plunge 20%
- Butterfield slips 1.5%
- Butterfield drives BSX 1.8% higher
- Butterfield sees busy trade
- BF&M shares slip 2%
- Butterfield flirts with new 12 month high
- Butterfield down after hitting 52 week high
- BSX up 9.5% as Butterfield surges
- Butterfield holds steady at new high
- Butterfield shares surge again
- Butterfield shares surge 6.3%
- BSX declines on Argus close
- Butterfield gains 2.4%
- BSX rises on insurance and banking trades
- BSX unchanged, but sees trades
Fatal shooting victim identified
Partygoers fled as bullets flew, court hears
CARTEL loses White’s Island lease
Govt: We have turned corner
Teen denies lying to rape case jury
Albuoy’s Point closed
Pomp and circumstance
Take Our Poll