On a quiet day for The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, 44,600 shares were traded, leaving the Index 0.4 of a point (0.03 per cent) lower at 1,355.62.
Shares in Bermuda Aviation Services edged up five cents (two per cent) to close at $2.55, after...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Dec 20, 2014 8:00 am
The Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX) will shut up shop for Christmas at 2pm on Wednesday, Christmas Eve.
The BSX will be...
- Dec 19, 2014 2:13 pm
A total of 34,900 shares valued at $112,000 sold yesterday on The Royal Gazette/BSX.
Bank of Butterfield saw 26,000...
- Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am
A total of 42,310 shares valued at $108,520 were exchanged today on The Royal Gazette/BSX.
Bank of Butterfield saw...
- Dec 17, 2014 8:05 pm
A total of 30,720 shares worth $137,514 today changed hands on The Royal Gazette/BSX.
Communications firm KeyTech...
- Dec 16, 2014 7:15 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd fell to a new 52-week low in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The company, which owns...
- Dec 15, 2014 5:45 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell more than a half per cent last week as three domestic-board stocks fell and only one...
- Dec 15, 2014 8:00 am
KeyTech Ltd shares fell 1.4 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The telecommunications group, which owns...
- Dec 12, 2014 6:16 pm
More than $100,000 worth of shares changed hands today on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
A total of 24,502 shares moved,...
- Dec 11, 2014 7:59 pm
Shares of Bermuda Aviation Services closed down $0.75 (25 per cent), at $2.25, after 200 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Dec 11, 2014 8:00 am
A total of 3,000 shares in the Bank of Butterfield worth $6,000 changed hands on The Royal Gazette/Bsx Index...
- Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
- Busy day for BSX
- BSX rises 4.71 points
- BSX edges down
- BSX remains unchanged
- BSX rises on bank shares
- BF&M shares climb 1.4%
- BSX falls by nearly 1%
- BF&M shares slip 1.4%
- Decliners dominate trading on BSX
- BSX unchanged at 1370.88
- Quiet trading day for BSX
- Insurance sector sees declines
- BNTB sees most trades, down for the week
- Butterfield only trader, declines
- KeyTech declines to close at 3.75
- Utilities see trades on BSX
- BF&M closes up 0.25
- BSX down on Butterfield decline
- BF&M boosts the BSX
- BF&M climbs 4.2%
- Ascendant falls 1.7%
- All quiet on BSX
- Mostly steady, BPHL down
- BSX unchanged after Butterfield, WHHL trades
- BPHL down 11.6%
- Ascendant, Watlington Water see trades
- BSX holds steady
- Butterfield buoys BSX
- Butterfield trades, but no change
- Decliners push BSX down 3.09
- AES to list 10% convertible loan note on BSX
- Butterfield hits $2 mark
- No change on BSX
- BF&M drives BSX decline for the week
- BSX holds steady
- BSX down on BF&M decline
- No trades on the BSX
- Ascendant falls 0.8%
- Butterfield sole trader on BSX
- Ascendant slips 0.8%
My prison and my paradise
House fire in Southampton
Daughter, 6, took money - what should we do?
Controversial cell tower refused
Winning window brings festive cheer
Record number of Regiment volunteers
Reefs manager is Hotelier of the Year
Bicycle gift puts spotlight on mental health
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive