This is the third in a series of articles on the proposed development in the South Basin at Dockyard and why the Bermuda...
- Oct 13, 2015 8:00 am
On the afternoon we arrived in Bermuda one month ago, my husband and I peered eagerly out the aircraft’s window to catch sight...
- Oct 3, 2015 8:00 am
Ayo Kimathi’s astonishing, repulsive speech at the Liberty Theatre a few days ago seems to have had a silver lining. It was so...
- Oct 1, 2015 8:00 am
Citizens, activists and journalists have used the ‘Right to Know’ to reveal the details of public-private contracts for...
- Sep 28, 2015 12:29 pm
Recent moves by leading global law firms to set up offices in Bermuda mark something of a watershed for our jurisdiction.
- Sep 28, 2015 8:00 am
Senator Michael Fahy is the Minister of Home Affairs
While I applaud MP Walton Brown’s efforts to educate Bermudians...
- Sep 25, 2015 8:00 am
The Progressive Labour Party’s 2025 vision statement also endorsed the Bermuda College partnering with the Bermuda Government...
- Sep 24, 2015 8:00 am
In the first instalment that was published recently, I noted the previous mountains that we as Bermudians have climbed...
- Sep 22, 2015 8:00 am
For many weeks now, terrible images have circled the globe showing desperate people scrambling through ditches, barbed wire...
- Sep 21, 2015 8:00 am
More than a year ago a former Premier of this country, Paula Cox, in an interview on Sherri Simmons’s show on Magic 102FM,...
- Sep 21, 2015 8:00 am
- PLP to bring issue of tinted visors to House
- The impact of technological change
- A helping hand for small businesses
- Government has right to protect reputation
- Why this PLP war against the hotel deal?
- Healing wounds in our community
- ‘Unions do very little for members’
- Chance to make real change in race relations
- Applying sustainable development principles
- Environmental impact ‘poorly assessed’
- Bioelectricity is the future for Bermuda
- Getting the job done for Bermuda
- Racial inequity is holding us back
- LNG energy proposal must be stopped
- Violence threatens whole community
- Defending Desarrollos
- PLP will strengthen anti-corruption laws
- It’s time to answer some questions
- Why BEST is objecting to South Basin project
- Role of Sustainable Development Round Table
- The win was one for patriarchy and misogyny
- St George’s to get a hotel – at long last
- Co-parenting council needs integration
- Greed usually a close companion of power
- The facts (sort of) behind Counties fiasco
- Public service job cuts call hypocritical
- Farrakhan’s legacy can inspire new beginning
- Customers the proverbial kings of business
- Ensuring the greatest future for all
- Belonging to Bermuda
- Sixty years of darkness removed by ruling
- A concert that made me extremely proud
- Easing the burden on Bermudians
- News the Opposition doesn’t want you to hear
- The madness on our roads continues
- PLP should stop wasting everyone’s time
- Our political waters are troubled
- Welfare creates dependency? It’s a myt
- Austerity ideology is weapon aimed at workers
- PLP leadership shows it does not care about Bermudians
Family terrorised by knife-wielding robber
Small businesses urged to seize AC chance
Woman admits stealing from Dollar Depot
Taxi drivers to meet about America’s Cup
TABS ready for America’s Cup boost
Civil Service changes needed, says Riley
Proud and loyal: war veteran dies aged 92
Efforts to raise $2.5m for roof repairs
I was embarrassed to be a Bermudian
Tourist with firearm jailed for ten days
Bars and restaurants agree music deal
America’s Cup ‘prep rally’ at City Hall
‘Matchbox’ house is coming apart - resident
Leighnae, 8, flourishing after brain surgery
Adventurers go outside their comfort zone
Take Our Poll