Feb 24, 2017 4:52 pm
The Saltus Association presents An Evening of Classical Music with 23-year-old Hungarian virtuoso pianist Daniel Lebhardt on Monday, March 6th.
This event will start at 6pm in the Alumni Hall in the Secondary Dept. at Saltus Grammar...
Nov 28, 2016 9:08 am
‘Tis the season to rock ugly holiday sweaters, so get in the holiday spirit with Family Centre’s Ugly Holiday Sweater Party on Wednesday, December 7th.
Running from 5.30pm until 9pm at RumBar, the ticket price includes one holiday-themed...
Jun 6, 2016 8:49 am
Prepare yourself for upcoming changes in the regulatory environment at the Real Estate Compliance for 2016: What You Need to Know session, presented by Certainty on Tuesday, June 14. From noon until 1.30pm at Bermuda Chamber of Commerce, this...
May 30, 2016 1:16 pm
• If you’re looking for something to do on date night, or want to get a group of ladies together for a fun and creative evening, then you may be interested in Art with a Twist on Tuesday, June 7 and 21. From 6.30pm until 9pm at Masterworks, you...
May 23, 2016 8:00 am
• The Adult Education School will host the unique event, Transformations Art Auction and Cocktails, on Wednesday, June 1. From 6pm until 9pm at Gosling’s Wine Cellar, this event will feature more than 25 local artists, including some notable...
May 9, 2016 2:39 pm
• The May edition of the monthly Ciné Club from L’Alliance Française des Bermudes will be showing Saint Jacques… La Mecque on Tuesday, May 17. Screening in the Tradewinds Auditorium at BUEI at 8pm, this French comedy/drama with...
May 2, 2016 8:21 am
• Presented by visiting scientist Jim Wetterer, associate professor at Florida Atlantic University, Them! World Domination by Ants will take place on Wednesday, May 10. Jim’s research interest is the biogeography, ecology, and environmental...
Mar 28, 2016 8:00 am
• Calling all Italophiles, Discovery Wines promise an event that you won’t want to miss at their Italian Wine Tasting Dinner on Thursday, April 7. This special evening at Griffin’s Bistro at the St George’s Club will begin with prosecco being...
UK passport concerns are ‘hogwash’
Commission critics ‘driven by self-interest’
Rising Son brings in new 65ft charter boat
Bermuda-linked billionaires make Forbes list
The good, the bad and the downright cowardly
Toddlers on the ball!
London lockdown after terror attack
Payroll tax reform will net $439m
Skyport takes flight
Charitable status set for review April 4
Companies to pay more for Bermuda ‘branch’
A lust for life
Island to reap America’s Cup telecoms legacy
Boats to race for first time
Man admits using stolen bank cards
Cheers! Relief for beer drinkers
Take Our Poll