A man caught with false passports now faces additional charges of money laundering and illegally obtaining a Bermuda passport.
Prosecutors said that while the defendant had a Bermuda passport in the name of Alfred Alva Thompson, they are...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 29, 2015 11:24 am
A Smith’s woman has been banned from the roads for two years for causing grievous bodily harm to a man by driving without due...
- Jul 25, 2015 8:00 am
A Smith’s woman has pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm to a man by driving without due care and attention.
- Jul 24, 2015 1:29 pm
A Sandys man denied stealing items worth more than $7,990 from four properties and taking a motorcycle without consent when he...
- Jul 24, 2015 12:58 pm
A 57-year-old man was fined $300 in Magistrates’ Court this morning for possessing drug equipment.
Richard Allen, of no...
- Jul 24, 2015 12:55 pm
A Hamilton Parish woman has been fined $800 for careless driving.
Eveline Simons, 56, pleaded guilty in Magistrates’...
- Jul 23, 2015 11:39 am
A 42-year-old Paget man has been given a 12-month conditional discharge for threatening the mother of his children.
- Jul 23, 2015 11:38 am
A Devonshire teenager admitted possessing drugs and drug equipment at a school when he appeared in Magistrates’ Court.
- Jul 23, 2015 8:00 am
A Pembroke teenager accused of causing grievous bodily harm while driving pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
- Jul 21, 2015 12:43 pm
A man denied using and possessing fake passports in the name of Alfred Alva Thompson when he appeared in Magistrates’ Court...
- Jul 20, 2015 11:56 am
A Devonshire “drug pusher” was sentenced to nine months in prison when he appeared in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Jul 16, 2015 12:12 pm
- Warwick man charged with possessing firearm
- Hamilton Parish man gets three-year road ban
- Hamilton Parish man banned from roads
- Burglar sentenced to six months in prison
- Husband fined $500 for assaulting wife
- Devonshire man denies robbery charge
- St George’s man given 18-month road ban
- Suspended prison term for assault
- Father admits assaulting six-year-old son
- Child rapist has his sentence increased
- Devonshire man, 23, accused of bank robbery
- Man caught with gun loses sentence appeal
- Pole-wielding attacker gets probation
- Discharge for Christmas tree thief
- Duo face police assault charges
- Police sting operation nets drugs and gun
- PLP leader’s trial date set
- Burglar a ‘good guy’ says restaurant owner
- Pair went on spree with cloned debit cards
- Man convicted of assault freed from prison
- Minimum term for social worker killer is cut
- Former policeman jailed for drug trafficking
- Brothers found guilty of machete attack
- Teen charged with unlawful wounding
- Road ban for two Southampton men
- Machete accused ‘at party during attack’
- Community service for traffic offender
- Machete trial jurors see CCTV footage
- Duo caught stealing bike basket
- Driver fined for cannabis possession
- Policeman convicted of incest is fired
- Knife attack trial begins in Supreme Court
- Brothers in court after stabbing
- Bermudian fined over fatal crash in UK
- Burglary suspect in court
- Man denies police assault
- Man wrestled to ground in court disturbance
- Chef charged in connection with hit-and-run
- Warwick man banned from roads for 18 months
- Absolute discharge for park fight pair
Take Our Poll