A dispute over a property on Dunscombe Road has resulted in the owners of the Fairmont Southampton gaining a portion of the land through adverse possession.
While the courts found that the papers for the property belonged to Etoile...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 12, 2016 8:00 am
A homeless man who admitted stealing food because he was hungry was fined for the offence this morning.
- Feb 11, 2016 11:50 am
An admitted thief has been remanded after he was caught stealing $50 of meat from a grocery store.
Antoine Raynor, 47,...
- Feb 10, 2016 11:45 am
A trio of men were banned from the road this morning after they each admitted driving while impaired.
- Feb 9, 2016 11:47 am
A teenager denied charges of wounding and possessing an offensive weapon — namely scissors — during a court appearance this...
- Feb 8, 2016 12:32 pm
A magistrate has ordered reports on a Southampton woman who lashed out at officers after being removed from a...
- Feb 8, 2016 12:31 pm
Several convicted murderers are due to appear before the Court of Appeal next month as they seek to overturn their...
- Feb 6, 2016 8:00 am
A man in prison for the murder of two men has had his sentence extended after cannabis was found in his cell.
- Feb 5, 2016 11:19 am
A 24-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Rickai Swan.
Shantoine Prinston Burrows, of Devonshire, was...
- Feb 2, 2016 8:00 am
A Pembroke man has been fined and taken off the roads for driving while impaired by alcohol.
Appearing in Magistrates’...
- Feb 2, 2016 12:37 pm
A man has admitted attacking a Hamilton councillor leaving her with serious injuries.
Otis Walter Bell, 61, pleaded...
- Feb 1, 2016 1:04 pm
- Toxic mould court battle
- Pembroke man, 49, admits stealing food
- Road bans for drink-driving offences
- Man, 38, admits sexually assaulting woman
- Woman, 27, handed conditional discharge
- Men deny having drugs intended for supply
- Sex offender jailed for 15 years
- Treatment of children at odds with UN treaty
- Southampton man admits theft from Sears
- Drunk driver fined and banned from the roads
- Woman charged with causing GBH
- Man admits stealing cash from tip jar
- Road ban for drunk driver
- Suspect ‘wet, wearing trunks’ after robbery
- Man with illegal dogs fined $1,000
- Accused painted toy gun black before raid
- Tucker: I did not rob Bank of Butterfield
- Drunk-driver fined and disqualified
- Tour operator remanded for heroin offence
- Man, 34, banned from roads for drink-driving
- Teen charged with sexual assault
- Accused ‘told police about bank plot’
- Man jailed for trying to rob store
- Accused sold BB gun ‘for a joint’
- Couple fined after pitbull attack
- Man fined for punching co-worker
- Witness dishonest, defence says
- Man has shooting conviction overturned
- Robbery suspect’s girlfriend ‘found cash’
- Man admits defacing jail cell
- Man charged with attacking councillor
- Toy gun ‘linked to robbery suspect’
- Road ban for dangerous drink driver
- Man denies sexual assault charge
- Man admits drug trafficking
- Man fined for cursing at traffic warden
- Road ban for man who refused breath test
- St George’s man denies drug offences
- Woman wins appeal against driving conviction
- Woman denies school assault
Hotel gains portion of disputed land
Dad of attacked boy angry at bystanders
Sports shop moves into its third home
Primary school fights to stay open
Attack on immigration policy ‘ridiculous’
Remembering a ‘superstar’ radio personality
Marriage vote call has overseas precedent
Pink café to close temporarily
Challenges of striking a work-life balance
Take Our Poll