A man who admitted crashing into a Trimingham Hill wall after drinking has been banned from the road for a year.
Gavin Stevens, 25, pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court to refusing to provide police with a sample of breath following the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Nov 23, 2015 1:24 pm
A Southampton man this morning admitted punching a man in the face after a dispute over a banana peel.
- Nov 23, 2015 12:15 pm
A ruling was delivered today by Chief Justice Ian Kawaley on the impending legal action between the Bermuda Government and the...
- Nov 23, 2015 8:00 am
A former sergeant in the then Bermuda Regiment has been sentenced to 30 days in prison for possessing two rifle magazines.
- Nov 20, 2015 3:59 pm
A 24-year-old Warwick man has been fined $600 for possessing cannabis.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this morning,...
- Nov 20, 2015 12:42 pm
A barrister has “unequivocally” denied trying to get a prosecution witness to change his story.
Kamal Worrell, along...
- Nov 20, 2015 8:00 am
A Devonshire man has been fined $400 for breeding a dog without a licence.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Nov 18, 2015 12:29 pm
A groundbreaking judgment allowing the public unprecedented access to court documents in civil cases has been incorporated...
- Nov 17, 2015 8:00 am
A 22-year-old Pembroke man has been fined $200 for spearfishing within a mile of the Island’s shoreline.
- Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am
A careless motorcyclist who caused an accident that resulted in a man having his leg amputated has walked free from...
- Nov 13, 2015 8:00 am
A magistrate this morning ordered reports on two teenagers who admitted beating a younger boy in a fight at the Hamilton Bus...
- Nov 10, 2015 11:54 am
- Man denies throwing knife at father
- Status case: court refuses to grant AG costs
- Man admits pitbull and drugs offences
- Man taken off roads for dangerous driving
- Remand for cash and jewellery thief
- Sex offender to be supervised upon release
- Conditional discharge for drug possession
- Man fined and ordered to pay restitution
- Man, 28, handed 12-month suspended sentence
- BHB set to seek costs from quadriplegic
- Man admits stealing food, beer from home
- Teenage thief gets conditional discharge
- Committee of 25 to stand trial
- Man, 21, denies importing cannabis
- Driver guilty of causing passenger’s death
- Road ban extended for disqualified driver
- Man gets suspended sentence for drugs
- Disbarred lawyer ordered to pay out $30,000
- Pembroke man admits stealing clothing
- Man, 26, banned from roads for two years
- Man, 21, fined for possessing cannabis
- Speed contributed to deadly smash – officer
- Warwick man, 24, banned from driving
- Drug smuggler jailed for six years
- Edness killer put behind bars for 35 years
- Edness’s sister: I choose love over anger
- Officer still haunted by attempt on his life
- Man, 33, charged with 15 offences
- Brothers jailed for sword attack on teenager
- Women banned from roads for drink-driving
- Man, 39, admits stealing from grocery store
- Man remanded for smashing display window
- Two men jailed for St David’s shooting
- Walter Mitty character jailed for two years
- Man pleads guilty to stealing handbag
- Man denies sexual assault on tourist
- Greaves reappointed to Supreme Court
- Man, 24, fined for taking part in fight
- Man jailed for sexually assaulting woman
- Woman admits stealing from Dollar Depot
Owner claims seized dog not a pitbull
Give back our rights, BPTSA tells Government
‘Lost generation’ faces pension struggle
Burt should ‘probably resign’ from PAC
New café to open at AS Cooper today
Unsung heroes: big brother making big impact
Cancer survivor determined to help others
From school dropout to self-made millionaire
New radio station launched
Parking headache drove market to Gardens
Ruling sets precedent, says Harkin lawyer
Tributes to soulful saxophonist Simons
Prestigious award for humpback whale photo
Gaming Commission seeks new general counsel
Island passed America’s Cup telecoms test
Take Our Poll