A 48-year-old youth leader who forced his tongue into a young boy’s mouth did so without any “sexual purpose”, his lawyer claimed in court.
Milton Richardson, of Devonshire, was found guilty in March of four counts of touching the schoolboy...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am
Defence lawyers attacked the evidence against two men accused of attempted murder yesterday, arguing that the evidence before...
- Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am
Two men accused of attempted murder in which gunshots were fired haphazardly outside a Hamilton nightclub faced the closing...
- Oct 29, 2014 8:00 am
A teenager has admitted having sexual relations with a 14-year-old girl.
During an appearance in the Supreme Court, the...
- Oct 28, 2014 8:00 am
A father-of-seven who launched a violent and unprovoked attack on the head of the Filipino Association has been jailed for 12...
- Oct 27, 2014 8:00 am
An inmate charged with having cannabis in his cell had the charges against him dismissed after prosecutors failed to prove he...
- Oct 27, 2014 8:00 am
A woman accused of assaulting a bus driver has been charged with assault against another person in a separate...
- Oct 25, 2014 8:00 am
A Pembroke pair appeared in Magistrates’ Court yesterday to answer a raft of drug charges.
James Waldron, 29, and Malisa...
- Oct 16, 2014 8:00 am
A man convicted of molesting a ten-year-old boy and attacking those attempting to stop him with a claw hammer will appeal...
- Oct 15, 2014 8:00 am
Three people appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with attempted murder.
Shelton Baker, 24, Roshunte...
- Oct 10, 2014 11:21 am
A 26-year-old woman was last night found guilty of a machete attack outside Bailey’s Bay Cricket Club.
Chanel Smith was...
- Oct 10, 2014 8:00 am
- Murder suspect close to being extradited
- Sex assault man loses judicial review
- Molester’s conviction appeal is dismissed
- Doctors facing surgery lawsuit
- Woman denies assault and making threats
- Richardson appeals his conviction
- Defendant tells jury: I was acting in self-defence
- Teen fined over high-speed chase
- Student denies bike theft
- Court names sex suspects in web mix-up
- Repeat offender first in new court
- Businessman Darrell fined
- Lawyer sorry for missed date
- Girls’ night out ended in violence, jury told
- Sex case man released on bail
- Woman tells jury about alleged machete attack
- Driver banned after failing breath test
- Woman attacked friends with machete, jury told
- Slap on wrist for cursing at police
- Impaired driver said ‘lock me up’
- Pair deny drug charges
- Hungry woman stole slice of pizza
- Man lied to police about ‘stolen’ bike
- Man denies crack cocaine charge
- Impaired rider ignored police advice
- Man accused of prowling is remanded
- Magistrate issues warrant
- ‘I forgive you for killing my son’
- Con artist has jail term extended
- Heavy fine for heroin possession
- Punching bag used in drugs smuggling
- Drug court for protesting criminal
- Prisoner’s cannabis trial delayed
- Prowler caught on camera is jailed
- Darrell continues battle with Bank of Bermuda
- Man denies jewellery theft
- Woman charged with murder of teen
- Man bailed after being charged with threatening behaviour
- Pair guilty of Clarke murder
- Man who beat wife told there is ‘never an excuse’
Greens seek to oust Fairmont from Princess
Dark days are over for single mom
Burying power lines would cost $375 million
Motorcyclist dies after crash
Woman, 53, accused of handling crime money
Fearless four honoured for historic titles
Make-up that’s eerie-sistible
Take Our Poll