A Sandys man who assaulted a woman has been sentenced to a year behind bars for what a magistrate described as “torture”.
Derek Dill, 58, pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court yesterday morning to a charge of assault causing bodily harm in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday May 23, 2015 8:00 am
A man who admitted stealing nearly $100,000 from an employer to feed his gambling addition has been jailed for six...
- May 23, 2015 8:00 am
A Pembroke man caught with cocaine and cannabis in an increased penalty zone has been fined $3,400.
Rudolph Smith, 55,...
- May 22, 2015 2:37 pm
A Sandys man has been remanded into custody after admitting breaking into two homes while wearing an electronic monitoring...
- May 21, 2015 4:06 pm
A Pembroke woman has admitted using nearly $100,000 of ill-gotten gains.
Laurell Steede, 39, pleaded guilty in the...
- May 21, 2015 8:00 am
A Pembroke man has been convicted of unlawful assault, despite saying he was acting in self defence.
- May 21, 2015 4:40 pm
A Devonshire man was fined heavily in Magistrates’ Court this morning for violently resisting arrest, assaulting a police...
- May 21, 2015 3:04 pm
An organiser for the Bermuda Industrial Union has been banned from the roads for 18 months after he admitted drink-driving...
- May 21, 2015 1:49 pm
A 53-year-old man has been given a 12-month suspended prison sentence for threatening a guest worker and a police officer.
- May 21, 2015 8:00 am
A fisherman who said he earned tens of thousands of dollars by operating Crown and Anchor tables at cricket games has been...
- May 20, 2015 8:00 am
A Pembroke woman who admitted stealing $30 worth of meat from a supermarket was given a conditional discharge in Magistrates’...
- May 19, 2015 3:24 pm
- Dominican teen admits debit card offences
- Woman denies diverting electricity
- Woman denies Westgate drug-smuggling plot
- Robinson convicted of St David’s shooting
- Teenager told to seek anger management help
- Attempted murder trial nears conclusion
- Masters enjoy clean sweep of wins
- Three appear on firearm and drug charges
- Man accused of Palmetto Road attack
- Woman denies importing cannabis
- Taxi driver taken off road for drink-driving
- Man remanded in custody over break-ins
- Fine for cannabis possession
- Money laundering trial hears of DNA evidence
- Bulford ‘had keys to house with CCTV’
- Teenager denies cultivating cannabis
- Pembroke man admits debit card offences
- Attempted murder trial continues
- ‘Dirty money’ was bound for UK, jury told
- Truck driver banned after causing crash
- Sex offender loses conviction appeal
- Accused ‘picked out in identity parade’
- Pembroke man admits police assault
- Man admits wounding with fireplace poker
- Victim takes stand in attempted murder trial
- Brothers deny money-laundering charges
- Man who stole vodka imprisoned
- Southampton woman denies impaired driving
- Man fined for setting fire to Christmas tree
- Man caught with drugs jailed for two years
- Father guilty of assaulting son
- Warwick woman denies assaulting toddler
- St George’s man denies cocaine charges
- Teenager denies sexual exploitation charges
- Tennis star banned 12 months for DUI
- False identity man guilty of obstruction
- Man charged with unlawful wounding
- Gardner guilty of second murder
- Lawyer suspended from practising
- Sex offence accused to face trial
Take Our Poll