A career criminal has been jailed for three-and-a-half years after being caught on camera prowling outside a Warwick home.
Coltrane Ratteray, 46, was captured on CCTV lurking on a family’s back porch in the early hours of September 28, 2013...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Sep 17, 2014 8:00 am
An ongoing legal battle over allegations of institutional racism returned to the Supreme Court with claims that civil servants...
- Sep 16, 2014 8:00 am
A Southampton man has denied taking thousands of dollars worth of jewellery and clothes and damaging property.
- Sep 15, 2014 11:48 am
A woman charged with killing a 16-year-old student has been released on bail.
Kiahna Shaunee Trott Edwards, 31, from...
- Sep 12, 2014 11:37 am
A west end man has been charged in Magistrates’ Court with threatening Wedco chairman and former One Bermuda Alliance...
- Sep 12, 2014 12:48 pm
Two men were last night convicted of the premeditated murder of David Clarke, an attack described by prosecutors as a revenge...
- Sep 12, 2014 8:00 am
A husband who beat his wife while her young children slept was ordered in court not to return home until he undergoes anger...
- Sep 11, 2014 8:00 am
Lawyers for two men charged with the premeditated murder of David Clarke called for a jury to find them not guilty, saying the...
- Sep 11, 2014 8:00 am
A 48-year-old man was today accused of importing cannabis worth more than $130,000 into Bermuda.
Vain Waldron, of Happy...
- Sep 10, 2014 11:43 am
A 33-year-old woman denied she caused grievous bodily harm by driving without due care and attention when she appeared at...
- Sep 10, 2014 11:33 am
Accused killer Jahkeo LeShore yesterday denied that police told his family that his brother’s murder was gang-related, as the...
- Sep 10, 2014 8:00 am
- Senior sorry for checkout theft
- St George’s man denies theft charges
- Accused claims he had nothing against murder victim
- Sandys man bailed after he denies robbing man of gold chain
- Conditional discharges for women after Front Street fight
- Non-Mariners jet skier was impaired
- Accused heard gunshots as he lay on bed at home, court told
- Impaired rider almost collided with ambulance
- Woman pleads guilty to bar assault
- Man pleads guilty to possession charge
- Man in court on child sex charges
- Owner left bike for others to use, murder trial jury hears
- Man denies stabbing landlord
- Teen denies bat charge
- Double murder accused in court
- Trio appear in court on sex charges
- Bus driver jailed for pestering schoolgirl for her cell number
- Hit and run fireman could lose his job
- Lawyer Assault Man Remanded in Magistrates’ Court
- Suspended jail term for jewellery, cash theft
- Female lawyer attacked at court
- Man denies having $23,000 of cocaine
- Criminal’s record runs to 35 pages
- Man denies domestic violence order breach
- Date set for drugs trial
- Sex trial adjourned
- $800 fine for drug possession
- Family feud ends in court
- Man denies assault charge
- Woman denies bike offences
- Woman denies theft charge
- Wardman bailed pending appeal of his conviction
- Man denies assaulting police officer
- Man accused of trespass, phone theft
- UK couple in alleged theft case bailed to January
- Man remanded over child sex charges
- Chef fined for running from police
- Gun man imprisoned for 12 years
- Man accused of sex with schoolgirl refused bail
- Woman fined $1,800 for assaulting Police during airport search
Murderers sentenced to 25 years in prison
Prowler caught on camera is jailed
The man behind the gombey mask
Govt asked to clarify its stance on ageism
ISIS to charity’s rescue
Helping Island’s youth score a bright future
Strong interest in redeveloping wharf
Take Our Poll