A Smith’s man has been charged with sexually assaulting a woman with disabilities.
The 72-year-old, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, was charged in Magistrates’ Court this morning with having unlawful sexual intercourse with a...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Nov 25, 2014 1:20 pm
A Pembroke woman appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with possessing more than $100,000 in illegitimately...
- Nov 25, 2014 1:17 pm
A British honeymooner who got drunk and threatened flight attendants was fined $3,000 in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Nov 25, 2014 11:40 am
A drug mule has been jailed for two years.
Curtis Azhar, 43, was sentenced in Magistrates’ Court yesterday after...
- Nov 25, 2014 8:00 am
Two people accused of importing cannabis had all charges against them dropped by prosecutors yesterday.
- Nov 25, 2014 8:00 am
A 49-year-old man has been fined $500 and urged to “leave alcohol alone” after an expletive-filled rant at police.
- Nov 24, 2014 1:32 pm
A 22-year-old man has been fined $300 for obstructing police.
Justin Dean pleaded guilty in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Nov 24, 2014 12:57 pm
A Pembroke man has denied having more than 13 grams of cocaine.
Howard Ascento, 26, pleaded not guilty in Magistrates’...
- Nov 24, 2014 2:15 pm
A father and son have denied stealing a $10,000 dinghy from the Bermuda Sea Cadets.
James King, 50, and Jade King, 23,...
- Nov 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Self-confessed drug dealer and gang member Prince Barrington Edness has been found not guilty of murder.
- Nov 22, 2014 8:00 am
A 29-year-old man has appeared in court over the shooting at Somerset Cricket Club on Remembrance Day.
- Nov 21, 2014 10:42 am
- Serial thief jailed for 30 days
- Claims of innocence branded ‘lies’
- Trespassing allegation
- Sex assault suspect bailed
- Man denies sex charges
- Accused: I’m a drug dealer, not a killer
- Child abuser loses appeal
- Stalking conviction upheld
- Teen stole bike while wearing electronic tag
- Men warned after bar altercation
- Man jailed for St George’s assault
- Man denies TV theft
- Dunkley’s legal case against Bean goes on
- Open forum on restorative justice
- Pair fined over breath test
- Witness: suspects discussed shooting
- Witness claims man confessed to killing
- Man fined for threatening to beat girlfriend
- Drunk driver twice over the legal limit
- Bermudian is jailed for 16 years after UK rape
- Doctor denies driving offence
- Man is warned about shouting threats
- Driver in collision was impaired
- Men cleared of attempted murder
- Man with cannabis gave false information
- Man must compensate victim and settle fines
- Sandys man on cannabis charge
- Woman denies sandwich theft
- Man arrested after missing court date
- Judgment reserved in Richardson case
- Defence: evidence points to pair’s innocence
- Closing arguments in attempted murder trial
- Teenager admits sexual relations offence
- Brutal attacker jailed for a year
- Prison cannabis case dismissed
- Woman denies bus driver assault
- Duo deny drug charges
- Convicted child molester to appeal sentence next month
- Three charged with attempted murder
- Woman guilty of machete attack
Head of police dispels fist bump claims
Report is critical of Port Royal overruns
Smith to launch ‘Bermuda Amazon’ website
Mother hopes inquest will provide answers
Honeymooner admits threatening flight staff
Woman charged with having proceeds of crime
Drug mule is jailed
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive