A man and a woman were charged in Magistrates’ Court this morning with attempted murder.
Damon Morris, 25, and Keitha Richardson, 31, were both charged with attempting to kill Earlston Bailey on September 17, 2010 in Paget, using a firearm...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jan 26, 2015 11:40 am
Chief Justice Ian Kawaley has requested a meeting with members of the Criminal Defence Bar, following an “inappropriate”...
- Jan 26, 2015 8:00 am
In an unprecedented mass walkout, about 15 lawyers protested against the reappointment of Rory Field as Director of Public...
- Jan 24, 2015 8:00 am
A 51-year-old man accused of threatening and assaulting two staff members at the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute was ordered...
- Jan 23, 2015 1:24 pm
Two men jailed for a foiled plot to import more than $700,000 of heroin have lost an appeal against their...
- Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am
Two men caught drinking and driving over the weekend have been banned from the roads.
Courey Evans, 42, of Pembroke,...
- Jan 20, 2015 12:26 pm
A Warwick teen was released on bail this morning after he admitted taking a motorcycle.
Jervon Taylor, 19, pleaded...
- Jan 20, 2015 11:56 am
A Pembroke man was banned from the road for three years and fined almost $5,000 for a series of traffic offences, including...
- Jan 19, 2015 12:48 pm
A man who severely beat a lawyer as she left court, choking her and repeatedly slamming her head into the ground, has been...
- Jan 16, 2015 8:00 am
A Warwick man was bailed in Magistrates’ Court this morning after he admitted one charge of theft.
- Jan 16, 2015 1:38 pm
A man who admitted sexually exploiting a five-year-old girl and inflicting emotional trauma on her family has been jailed for...
- Jan 15, 2015 8:00 am
- Homeless man remanded for two-year-old offence
- St George’s man denies Spider-Man theft
- Man bailed on cocaine, cannabis charges
- Costa Ricans held in custody to face trial
- Worrell has bail terms reinstated
- Man denies Christmas tree theft
- Lawyer Worrell arrested
- Assault case goes to trial in April
- Pembroke man fined for cannabis possession
- Man with child in car refuses breath test
- Woman jailed for cricket club brawl
- Smith’s man denies crash charges
- Woman admits vodka theft
- Man admits growing cannabis
- Second man charged with Edness murder
- Man remanded for alleged threats
- Bike thief given ‘last chance’
- Men charged with Christmas tree fire
- Colombian mother imprisoned for 2˝ months
- Assault accused remanded until April
- Sentence reduced for sex offender
- Pregnant woman denies cannabis charges
- Man jailed for beating girlfriend
- Man remanded owing to tracking device shortage
- Man denies threatening to kill police officer
- Explosives culprit fined $1,000
- Man accused of prowling
- Man denies armed burglary
- Sentence is reduced for hit-and-run driver
- Banned drunk driver off the road until 2019
- Glass attack woman has sentence reduced
- Man has his appeal against firearm conviction rejected
- Violent robber loses conviction appeal
- Honeymooner admits threatening flight staff
- Man charged with sexual assault
- Woman charged with having proceeds of crime
- Drug mule is jailed
- Cannabis accused have charges dropped
- Man fined for swearing at police
- Man fined for obstructing police
Decision on furlough days expected tonight
‘Devoted father’ loses cancer battle
Man and woman charged with 2010 shooting
Bermuda citizen ‘arrested in Guyana’
Ten schools close early over union meetings
Firefighters take control of Tynes Bay blaze
Bus and ferry services resume
BAC Group buys Universal Electric
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive