The law has finally caught up with a convicted prowler more than six years after he committed his crime.
John Arthur Cook, 31, from Shelton Road, Pembroke, was found inside a car parked outside a woman’s house in Devonshire in April,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Aug 20, 2014 8:00 am
A man convicted of drink driving and causing serious injury to a lifelong friend yesterday appealed to a court for...
- Aug 19, 2014 8:00 am
The firearm used to kill David Clarke had been used less than three weeks earlier in another fatal shooting, the Supreme Court...
- Aug 19, 2014 8:00 am
An MP’s daughter claimed in court yesterday that she was handcuffed and dragged along the floor to a police van after being...
- Aug 18, 2014 3:29 pm
A Bermudian businessman has been accused of charging overseas entrepreneurs thousands of dollars for work that was never...
- Aug 16, 2014 8:00 am
The Supreme Court was yesterday shown CCTV footage of both David Clarke and his alleged killers in the hours leading up to the...
- Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am
Three people have been charged with knowingly using a false betting slip from Sea Horses Bookmakers worth more than...
- Aug 13, 2014 4:53 pm
A Sandys man charged with assault was granted bail in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Troy Harris, 23, of Broome...
- Aug 13, 2014 4:28 pm
Two women who have been charged with fighting two other women on Front Street last Saturday went on trial at Magistrates’...
- Aug 13, 2014 8:00 am
DNA matching that of a man accused of shooting dead David Clarke in 2011 was found on a bike believed to have been ridden by...
- Aug 9, 2014 8:00 am
A Warwick man has been charged with causing the death of his friend in what was the Island’s first fatal road accident...
- Jul 30, 2014 8:00 am
- Fight trio given conditional discharge
- Fraudster to be deported after he pays victim
- Man granted appeal over trash bag brawl
- Give me counselling not drugs, says ex-prisoner
- I saw motorcyclists leave shooting scene — witness
- Court dismisses quarry lawsuit
- Ten year prison sentence for man who groped girl
- Senior accused of injuring man by driving without due care
- Woman arrested after crash
- Man accused of attempting to kill his stepson
- Schoolgirl details alleged sexual touching incident
- Stalker jailed for three months
- Man denies assault
- Westgate smuggler jailed for four years
- Psychiatric report ordered for man who admits attack
- Ruling sets definition for ‘use’ of cell phone
- Murder suspect to be extradited
- GBH crash driver guilty
- Female robber’s appeal denied
- Jury hears final arguments in grievous bodily harm road crash trial
- Road crash accused may not have been driving, court hears
- Dismissed doctor seeks $1.6m in damages
- Vehicle fault may have caused smash, expert claims
- Unlawful wounding accused set for trial
- Man denies threatening to kill his mother
- Teen denies fighting on Front Street
- Woman charged with assaulting police officer
- Reports ordered after man threatened Police officers
- Man tried to leave Island with more than $50,000
- Road crash victim recalls fateful drive, recounts injuries
- Drug mule told: ‘You took a gamble and lost’
- Jury clears pair of murder of ‘Fingas’ Cann
- Closing arguments in murder trial
- Criticism over denial of legal aid to financial help recipients
- Man on $200k drugs charge
- Murder suspect denies gang ties
- Hung jury in child sex case
- Exploitation trial nears end
- ‘He was in the wrong place at the wrong time’
- Suspect: I tried to be like a father figure
Aquarium ceiling collapses — no injuries
Renovations on historic Moonray Manor begin
Homeowner’s guest house plan
Cayman included on FCA high-risk list
Woman fined over unlicensed pit bulls
Wardman begs court for mercy
Anger as CoH parking changes lead to chaos
Murder weapon had been used before
Jobseekers site ‘a success’
A passion for biochemistry
Take Our Poll