Just back from a meeting of Health Ministers in Aruba on the impact of childhood obesity, Patricia Gordon Pamplin told MPs Bermudas population will face chronic health issues from preventable, non-communicable diseases.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Jun 15, 20138:00 am
A leaflet explaining healthcare costs and how to control them is being posted out to residents this month by the Bermuda Health...
- Jun 15, 2013 8:00 am
Bermuda Health Foundation will honour son of the soil, Dr Malcolm Brock, Associate Professor of Surgery and Oncology at the Johns...
- Jun 15, 2013 12:00 pm
A record number of schools have received top marks in a campaign to encourage students to adopt healthier lifestyles.
- Jun 13, 2013 8:00 am
Men are often reluctant to go to the doctor for fear of hearing bad news or looking weak but they need to “know their...
- Jun 12, 2013 8:00 am
Bermudas health financing is a staggeringly complex arrangement — especially for a comparatively small jurisdiction.
- Jun 11, 2013 8:00 am
Shadow Health Minister Zane DeSilva has commended the new Chief Medical Officer Cheryl Peek-Ball on her appointment.
- May 31, 2013 8:00 am
Employees across the Island may discover their pay packets shrinking in the coming months as health insurance increases of as...
- May 29, 2013 8:00 am
The new Chief Medical Officer (CMO) Cheryl Peek-Ball is to take office on June 1.
- May 29, 2013 8:00 am
Government is continuing to work on resolving a shortage of vaccines on the Island.
- May 25, 2013 8:00 am
The head of a consultancy firm that conducted a review of Bermudas health system has defended his companys final...
- May 22, 2013 8:00 am
- Island-wide denim day raises $20k for hospital
- Watchdog group highly critical of hospitals’ review
- BHB subsidiary firm to be ditched
- KEMH is above average, but out of date, says report
- Ombudsman slams Howard Associates wholly unacceptable report
- Medical conference postponed
- Scamming the system costs everybody more
- Government reacts as vaccines run low
- Less people on the Island, but a higher demand for medical services
- Dad was well cared for by Alzheimers unit resident
- Nurse of the Year has given 10 years of service to Bermuda
- Diet and health strategies revealed by chiropractor
- Public release of hospital review is welcomed
- Little things make a big difference for asthma sufferers
- Learn how to manage asthma
- Dementia patients getting poor care, experts claim
- Advocates demand to see BHB report
- Bermuda on course for $1b health bill by 2015
- BHB names new chief of staff
- City hosts health presentation
- Survey finds 55% of HIP/Future Care customers say it is affordable
- KEMH survey paints a grim picture
- Sign up to become an organ donor
- Doctors count the cost of patients unpaid bills
- Healthy lifestyle promoted at DPT Wellness Day
- Veteran health advocate awarded 2013 Public Health Professional Award
- Do you know your blood pressure numbers?
- Govt rolls out new FutureCare rates
- Controversial Healthcare Partners Ltd could be dissolved soon, BHB
- Residents recite a litany of issues for BHB consultant
Rose heading to Bermuda
Spirit gaining ground
Dickinson hangs on to win thriller
Tyrone qualifies for World Championships
Ton-up Jones destroys Somerset
Haddrell wins Strokeplay Championship
Town and Force share the spoils
Take Our Poll