A cancer fundraising initiative for Bermuda’s first radiation treatment facility has been given a $5,000 windfall from the Orange Bay Company consignment business.
Rudolph and Delight Morris gave the donation to the Bermuda Cancer and...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Feb 8, 2016 8:00 am
Primary students got to “play dentist” as part of a fun and educational programme run by Kerin Oral Care.
As part of the...
- Feb 6, 2016 8:00 am
Two patients have been brought to the attention of the Department of Health to determine if they should be tested for Zika.
- Feb 5, 2016 1:32 pm
Treating patients at home rather than in hospital has saved the island’s healthcare system almost half-a-million dollars,...
- Feb 5, 2016 8:00 am
After receiving “very good feedback”, the Bermuda Health Council is looking at what other services can be added to the Home...
- Feb 5, 2016 8:00 am
Sharon Bassett, together with thousands across Bermuda, will fall silent for 100 seconds at noon today as the island marks...
- Feb 4, 2016 8:00 am
Bermuda is preparing itself for the possibility of the Zika virus as the international outbreak continues to...
- Feb 3, 2016 8:00 am
More than 2,100 employees regained their health insurance coverage, resulting in the collection of more than $700,000 in...
- Feb 3, 2016 1:17 pm
As the Zika virus spreads internationally, a Bermuda Government spokesman has claimed its mosquito control programme is “the...
- Feb 3, 2016 9:08 pm
The island is at a critical stage in addressing its healthcare needs and reform is vital to creating a more sustainable health...
- Feb 1, 2016 8:00 am
The Island is at a critical stage in addressing its healthcare needs and reform is vital to creating a more sustainable health...
- Jan 27, 2016 2:57 pm
- Health service providers register with BHeC
- Bermudian travellers warned over Zika virus
- Health warning on Zika virus
- Atherden outlines health plan priorities
- Atherden outlines healthcare reform plan
- Pick ‘secure’ time to have children
- Atherden to present five-year action plan
- Alzheimer’s robbed ex-Speaker of his voice
- Healthcare not giving us ‘value for money’
- Helping hand for transplant patients
- Kiwanis donate to maternity department
- Clinic offers help to MRI patients
- MRI scanner at KEMH out of service
- Cervical cancer film to be shown at BUEI
- Revealed: ‘adverse’ hospital incidents
- Call for education about Alzheimer’s
- Caring for community on Christmas Day
- DeSilva: Obesity bigger problem than smoking
- Educational tourism initiative a ‘success’
- Mobile phone app empowers pregnant women
- Residents urged to get flu shots
- Island ‘400 years behind’ on deaf rights
- BHB set to save $16m under financial deal
- Push to make children more physically active
- Parents urged to help schools promote health
- Acute Care Wing senior debt refinanced
- March promotes equal rights for disabled
- Health centre ‘noxious smell’ fixed
- Hamilton Health Centre still closed
- Health centre closed over odour
- BHB clarification
- Hundreds attend free men’s health check
- Organ donors: the gift that keeps on living
- Overnight policy will not apply to every dad
- Mothers back hospital policy change
- Parents urged to warn children of STI risks
- Charity expands help for dementia sufferers
- Forensic nurses receive recognition
Sales of lottery tickets under scrutiny
Fahy brushes off PLP immigration claims
Dunkley buoyed by JetBlue meeting
Being thrown in at deep end suits aquarist
BCB CEO to leave bank next month
Women soldiers up for British challenge
Intimate portraits of Bermuda life
BFA condemns shooting after match
Same-sex marriage group plans event
Take Our Poll