Health Minister Jeanne Atherden believes nurses could be more involved when it comes to health policy and creating legislation.
Ms Atherden was responding to comments by Maxine Herbert-Watson, of the Bermuda Nurses Association, during the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday May 20, 2015 8:00 am
A medical seminar aims to render the Island’s health system more effective by “unifying us around the philosophy and practice...
- May 9, 2015 8:00 am
The Epidemiology and Surveillance Unit of the Department of Health is receiving reports of diarrhoea and vomiting illness in...
- Apr 23, 2015 12:41 pm
A local distributor has suspended deliveries of Blue Bell ice cream after the Texas-based company announced a voluntary recall...
- Apr 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Chickenpox has shown an increase of up to one case per week for the past several weeks, a Ministry of Health spokesman has...
- Apr 9, 2015 8:00 am
Dr Ayesha Peets Talbot has passed the American Board of Obesity Medicine Certification Exam for obesity medicine physicians...
- Apr 9, 2015 8:00 am
Reducing the prevalence of heart disease, stroke, diabetes and cancer is a priority for Health Minister Jeanne Atherden and...
- Apr 8, 2015 8:00 am
Representatives from the Caribbean Public Health Agency have been in Bermuda to help conduct data analysis from a survey with...
- Mar 30, 2015 8:00 am
An impending $40 million to be paid for the new wing of King Edward VII Memorial Hospital in the coming fiscal year has many...
- Mar 28, 2015 8:00 am
The health ministry has released a warning for residents to check their shelves after American exporter Aurora Products...
- Mar 24, 2015 10:44 am
Bermuda lags behind all other similar jurisdictions in its protection afforded to citizens with mental health issues — and the...
- Mar 20, 2015 8:00 am
- Dialysis patients triple in a decade
- Mental health forum tonight
- Hospital patient complains of premature discharge
- House: Hospitals board cash ‘running out’
- House: Hiring freeze in Department of Health
- House: Report on mosquito-borne diseases
- Threat of disputed system reins in tests
- House: Wilson calls for action on ‘granny dumping’
- Huffington Post founder to visit Bermuda
- House: KEMH used as a ‘seniors residence’
- Ambulance relief provided for east and west
- Argus launches own eight-week challenge
- Atherden introduces Seniors Advisory Council
Fire team victors in Bermy Chase
Par-la-Ville loses $19m lawsuit
Opposition leader denies Daniels charge
Banned barrister loses his appeal
Horseshoe Bay partially closed
Four more drivers banned from the roads
Woman jailed over $600 of damage to door
Jazzy builds on family retail tradition
Take Our Poll