A newlywed mother-of-two has spoken of her uncertainty for her family’s future after being struck with a rare and unpredictable cancer.
And she has expressed gratitude to the people who have stepped forward and offered support to herself...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Apr 21, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda is now getting its first ever on-Island autism assessment, with a new clinical team offering free diagnosis for the...
- Apr 21, 2014 8:00 am
The “healing power of natural light” played a major role in the architectural design of King Edward VII Hospital’s new Acute...
- Apr 17, 2014 8:00 am
At a time when real estate prices are said to be falling, asking $1,000 for a single brick could be regarded as a hard...
- Apr 16, 2014 8:00 am
The Somerset Clinic in Mangrove Bay will resume services as of April 21, the Department of Health has advised.
- Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am
The family of Garry Dill, a father of four in need of a heart transplant, say they are still in the dark despite meeting with...
- Apr 10, 2014 8:00 am
An ambulance in the east end would be more valuable than the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre, according to St George’s MP...
- Apr 9, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda’s citizens must apply public pressure to support the movement against obesity, a leading US nutrition expert has...
- Apr 9, 2014 8:00 am
The Department of Public Transport yesterday celebrated its fourth annual Wellness Day event with free screenings and...
- Apr 3, 2014 8:00 am
A US fertility expert will speak tomorrow at a meeting organised by Island infertility support group Paperwhites.
- Apr 2, 2014 8:00 am
The future of a closure-threatened urgent care centre in the east of the Island has been guaranteed for a year.
- Mar 24, 2014 8:00 am
- Residents urged to get tested for colon cancer
- Dramatic drop in mercury levels in pregnant women
- Ministry says doctors are not opposed to pre-certification
- DeSilva calls for more details on medical pre-certification
- Doctors don’t want to be held accountable, claims insider
- Improving body and emotional health through yoga
- New health risk guidebook to assist childcare providers
- Island’s healthcare ‘stuck in a 1970s model’ and requires reform — Minister tells summit
- Charity’s fears over possible insurance increase
- Vaccine supplies for infants could run out again — Govt
- Doctors to gather for conference
- Flood damage forces west end ‘Baby Clinic’ move
- Moniz: Health cuts will see suffering for some
- Island has a shortage of vaccines for children
- Rising healthcare costs like a ‘runaway car’
- KEMH allocation rises to $109.5 million
- Mother’s delight as company secures daughter’s medical needs
- Foggo: Is care centre being set up to fail?
- Nothing says healthcare like an elephant
- Helping people look after their heart
- Probe launched into generic drug costs
- Hospital defends itself over costs
- Determined not to allow a rare and little-known disorder define her
- Doulas provide extra support
- February is Oral Health Month
- Heart Foundation to host four health lectures this month
- Road crash victim: I’m fighting for my life and my children
- Physicians oppose pre-certification system and warn of ‘death by delay’
Teen watched as gang raped her friend
Ex-gangster wanted to turn his life around
Sun, sea, sand and sexual misconduct
A sneak peek into hotel’s future
Bermuda facing brain drain
Elsbeth Gibson’s son dies in the US
Blast victim: I’m lucky to be alive
Capital G Bank rebrands as Clarien Bank
Brown tops leadership poll
City signs $100k PR deal
Gun witness claims she lied to police
New job finder site launched
Conviction overturned despite guilty plea
Fahy defends Corporation stance
Take Our Poll