The Cayman Islands, an important international business competitor for Bermuda, is expressing “consternation” that they have been included on a new list of high risk jurisdictions for financial crime.
There are a total of 95 countries...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Aug 20, 2014 12:01 am
Non-profit organisations will get a break from Fatca-type requirements of the UK, the Finance Ministry said last...
- Aug 19, 2014 8:00 am
A Bermuda-based energy company has floated a new subsidiary on the New York Stock Exchange, raising $192 million in the...
- Aug 15, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda-domiciled oil tanker operator Nordic American Tanker (NAT) reported that rates for hiring its vessels plunged in the...
- Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am
Gibraltar media reported last week that hundreds of small investors who lost money as a result of fraud committed by Benjamin,...
- Aug 13, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda may now be the best jurisdiction in which to set up an offshore fund according to a New York attorney who works with...
- Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am
A new conference aimed at the trust industry will come to Bermuda next year.
IBC Global Conferences will host the first...
- Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda-domiciled aircraft leasing company Intrepid Aviation Ltd is planning an initial public offering of its...
- Aug 7, 2014 8:00 am
A leading Island law firm believes the strength of Bermuda as a financial centre was a major factor behind it receiving one of...
- Jul 17, 2014 8:00 am
American legislators are searching for tools to garner more corporate tax revenue and have a slew of measures before them...
- Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am
Two lawyers have just returned to Bermuda after promoting the Island at a conference in Switzerland.
Jeffrey Elkinson, a...
- Jul 9, 2014 8:00 am
- Butterfield to buy part of HSBC’s Cayman business
- EY Bermuda’s new boss looks to grow business and hire staff
- Deloitte Bermuda names two new partners
- IRS announces changes to Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programme
- Richards: Contact with the French is key to avoiding ‘nasty surprises’
- Gulf Keystone CEO Kozel to retire
- Top Lloyd’s underwriter CEO joins ILS specialist Securis
- Gibraltar Finance Minister meets with Premier
- Equinoxe to gain Asia expansion opportunity through deal with HFO
- Mitsubishi UFG Fund Services completes Meridian acquisition
- Bermuda company boss tops CEO pay list
- QuoVadis now supplier to UK Govt Cloudstore
- Hedge fund managers face jail
MP Bascome’s wife dies in tragic accident
Aquarium ceiling collapses — no injuries
Wardman jailed for six months
Renovations on historic Moonray Manor begin
Cayman included on FCA high-risk list
Wardman begs court for mercy
Anger as CoH parking changes lead to chaos
Murder weapon had been used before
Jobseekers site ‘a success’
A passion for biochemistry
Take Our Poll