The head of Bermuda-based Jardine Matheson yesterday wrote to the UK’s Financial Times to back a No vote in the referendum on Scottish independence.
Sir Henry Keswick, the chairman of Jardine Matheson Holdings, a huge conglomerate...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am
By Raymond Hainey
A fresh crackdown on tax avoidance by global firms has been launched by an international...
- Sep 17, 2014 12:01 am
A delegation from Bermuda went to Mexico City to make new trust business ties.
The 12-strong group attended a series of...
- Sep 15, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda companies accounted for $7.86 billion worth of deals in the second quarter of this year amid rising global merger and...
- Sep 12, 2014 8:00 am
Peter Everson said: “Bermuda always prospers when other countries face uncertainty,” pointing to the US War of Independence;...
- Sep 11, 2014 12:01 am
The parent company of Bermuda Commercial Bank said profit more than tripled to $15.3 million during the first nine months of...
- Sep 11, 2014 11:43 am
Apex Fund Services founder Peter Hughes has stepped down as chief executive officer after running the company for ten...
- Sep 11, 2014 12:36 pm
The Caymans subsidiary of Bermuda telecoms firm KeyTech has made at least a dozen people redundant from a recently-bought...
- Sep 11, 2014 8:00 am
A top Brazilian lawyer has been appointed as a director of Clarien Bank.
Ronaldo Veirano, a founding partner of one of...
- Sep 11, 2014 2:50 pm
A Bermuda business chief yesterday refused to capitalise on Caymanian woes over landing on a UK list of “high risk” countries...
- Sep 10, 2014 8:00 am
Telecoms firm KeyTech has bought a TV firm in Cayman — and sold off its stake in BTC for $30 million.
- Sep 4, 2014 8:00 am
- ILS success seen as a blueprint for attracting business
- Bacardi names new CFO
- QuoVadis appears on Dutch TV after national business award nomination
- BDA boss Webber’s ultimate goals are jobs and growth
- Cayman included on FCA high-risk list
- Non-profits get a break from UK Fatca rules
- Bermuda-based LNG specialist floats new subsidiary on New York Stock Exchange
- Nordic American sees tanker rates plunge — but rebound expected
- Gibraltar lawyers jailed for fraud — investors’ assets likely unrecoverable
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds, says New York expert
- New trust industry conference coming to Bermuda next year
- Bermuda aircraft leasing company plans IPO
- Conyers: Bermuda’s strength helped us win top offshore law firm award
- Bermuda targeted in US anti-inversion legislation
- Bermuda lawyers speak at Swiss trust conference
- Butterfield to buy part of HSBC’s Cayman business
- EY Bermuda’s new boss looks to grow business and hire staff
- Deloitte Bermuda names two new partners
- IRS announces changes to Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programme
- Richards: Contact with the French is key to avoiding ‘nasty surprises’
- Gulf Keystone CEO Kozel to retire
Man shot in Southampton
Feral cats a ‘serious threat’
Students pay tribute to dead classmate
Tucker’s Point Club to waive initiation fees
Bermuda is purists’ choice, says Ainslie
Headliners leave crowd wanting more
Cleveland left in a huff by no-show
Impaired rider ignored police advice
Take Our Poll