Pete Cangany has been promoted to Ernst & Young Ltd’s senior partner in Bermuda, replacing Gil Tucker who will move into the role of chairman.
The leadership changes will take effect on July 1.
Since January 2013, Mr Cangany has...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 16, 2014 1:28 pm
Chief Justice Ian Kawaley attended the INSOL International 2014 Annual Regional Conference in Hong Kong during the last week...
- Apr 9, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda-based Signet Jewelers Ltd has moved a step closer to its acquisition of Zale Corporation.
In a statement...
- Apr 8, 2014 8:00 am
Bacardi chief executive officer Ed Shirley is to leave the company after two years in the top job, the Bermuda-based beverage...
- Apr 7, 2014 9:19 pm
Ocean Wilsons — a Bermuda-based holding company listed on the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX) which runs shipping and port...
- Apr 3, 2014 8:00 am
Hedge fund managers voted EY as the top global accounting organisation in this year’s Institutional Investor’s Alpha 2014...
- Mar 26, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda-based QuoVadis Services and Calligo, two of the most technically advanced and secure offshore cloud service providers,...
- Mar 25, 2014 12:20 pm
Bermuda-based fund administrator Meridian Fund Services has been acquired by an Island-based subsidiary of Japanese banking...
- Mar 21, 2014 8:00 am
Forensic accounting specialist KRyS Global is bringing in Mathew Clingerman to take the role of managing director in its...
- Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am
Conyers Dill & Pearman has again been recognised as a Band 1 offshore firm in Chambers Global, one of the world’s foremost...
- Mar 19, 2014 8:00 am
You will hear, from time to time, the assertion that international businesses in Bermuda should be doing more to help us with...
- Mar 18, 2014 8:00 am
- BDA expands marketing team
- Apex lays claim to world’s fastest portfolio valuation service
- BCB and Paragon Trust sued after $7m trust fund investments go sour
- Trust fund expert: Bermuda well placed to attract Chinese super-rich
- PwC: Global asset management growth bodes well for Bermuda
- US regulator warns ‘Big Four’ on auditor independence rules
- White Mountains up $115 million on 2012
- Bermuda-based fund manager denies SEC’s ‘illegal trading’ complaint
- Microsoft’s Bermuda subsidiaries under investigation over tax matters
- New markets key to boosting insurance
- New campaign is ‘Everybody’s Business’
Man shot dead in Southampton home
Teen watched as gang raped her friend
Ex-gangster wanted to turn his life around
Sun, sea, sand and sexual misconduct
A sneak peek into hotel’s future
Bermuda facing brain drain
Elsbeth Gibson’s son dies in the US
Take Our Poll