The America’s Cup will generate significant extra business for its official healthcare provider BF&M — and the insurer’s boss says the Island needs to grasp this unique opportunity to ensure the whole community benefits from it for years...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Mar 27, 2015 8:00 am
Bermudian Paul Telford has been appointed managing director at the luxury Rosewood Tucker’s Point resort.
- Mar 27, 2015 8:00 am
A beacon of fine dining is set to shine again from tomorrow.
For the Dining Room at Gibbs Hill Lighthouse in Southampton...
- Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am
A new player in the real estate industry is aiming high — with ambitions of founding a family property dynasty.
- Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am
Hamilton luggage and leather goods store Harbourmaster yesterday notched up 40 years in the business.
But owner Sheilagh...
- Mar 25, 2015 8:00 am
Telecoms firm KeyTech has posted a near $20 million loss for the six months to the end of September last year.
- Mar 24, 2015 11:52 am
Who better to manage a bookshop than an aspiring writer and poet?
Yesha Townsend, 28, is in her element at The Book...
- Mar 20, 2015 8:00 am
Improved high speed broadband internet for Bermuda is on the horizon with Bermuda Telephone Company (BTC) proposing to...
- Mar 19, 2015 8:00 am
Growth in Bermuda’s retail economy continues to prove elusive with new figures showing very little improvement year-on-year...
- Mar 18, 2015 8:00 am
Jeweller Astwood Dickinson is to move its flagship retail store into a new home in Orbis House at 25 Front Street.
- Mar 18, 2015 5:36 pm
Businessman Marico Thomas is enjoying the sweet taste of success with his latest venture.
The man behind Four Star Pizza...
- Mar 17, 2015 8:00 am
- Things looking up for salon after makeover
- Ascendant appoints new CFO
- Rosa’s cooks up some fresh ideas
- Plan for three-wheeled rental scooters
- Merger helps BPH boost revenue
- Store is result of healthy container search
- Start-up firm aims to cut telecoms costs
- Entrepreneurs to launch hydro-bike business
- Terceiras take over two more gas stations
- Law firm invites summer student applications
- Digicel ‘not impacted’ by SIM card spying
- Dry-cleaning business up for sale for $2.5m
- Butterfield profit surges to nearly $100m
- Have wheel, will travel
- Medical supplies firm off to strong start
- America’s Cup spurs outdoor furniture demand
- Not all ‘plane’ sailing for carpentry shop
- Buoyant car sales far from pre-crisis peak
- Plans to move Rustico restaurant
- Florists prepare for Valentine’s rush
- Chamber cautious as sales hit five-year high
- Brewster grateful for customer loyalty
- December retail sales highest in five years
- CableVision promotes Jones
- Makin’ Waves store to move
- Quarter of a century of innovation
- The business of great parties
- Card designer works flat out for Valentine’s
- ProServe launches new online printing service
- New storage firm opens in Paget
- Experts spell out cyber threat
- Business confidence survey launched
- Kudos for hotel as guests give thanks
- Niche boutique to close its doors
- Cosmic moment at awards event
- Argus launches health and fitness programme
- Thriving shoe store moves into larger space
- CellOne contests loss of spectrum
- Hunger Games-inspired archery game launched
- BAC Group buys Universal Electric
I wanted Clarke for DPP — former prosecutor
Coles Diel: A ray of sunshine at Bolero
Late show spares Bermuda’s blushes
New $2bn reinsurer to set up on Island
Plans for Store Hill bridge
We were against bill – but could not vote no
Top players underperformed, says Wells
Take Our Poll