Today’s economy is causing people to step out of their comfort zone and try something completely different.
Kim Wilson, a popular bar tender, has traded polishing drinks glasses, for polishing cars. Her new business, Bermuda DryWash, came...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jul 29, 2014 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank today announced net income for the second quarter ended 30 June 2014 of $27.5 million ($0.04 per share on a...
- Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm
A business to build high performance customised computers and a scheme to launch a water shuttle from the airport took top...
- Jul 29, 2014 11:58 am
Bermudian teenager Nicholas Lines dreaded the thought of any ordinary summer job. He wanted to do something “interesting”,...
- Jul 25, 2014 8:00 am
Even though there is little evidence of any strong uptick in economic activity to date, Bermuda’s economy has stabilised, LOM...
- Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am
A Bermudian management firm has joined forces with a US talent and development agency to provide a chance for would-be Island...
- Jul 24, 2014 1:17 pm
AS Cooper and Sons has slashed the lighting bill in its stores by about three-quarters by installing LED lights.
- Jul 24, 2014 12:47 pm
LOM (Holdings) Ltd announced a profit of more than $90,000 for the first half of 2014.
In a letter to shareholders, the...
- Jul 23, 2014 1:28 pm
A Black Friday sale in the middle of summer beginning at the cool predawn hour of 5am is the refreshing concept that Gibbons...
- Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
The Department of Energy begins this week seeking advice on establishing a new energy regulatory environment, with a promise...
- Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am
Telecommunication contracts including cellphone contracts that users have with their carrier service providers should be...
- Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am
- Argus profit rises as healthcare claims fall
- Beauty therapist launches new business in Hamilton
- BAS declares $780K profit after two restatements
- BCB brings in Meritus to run trust business as two staff are let go
- Back to the future as The Club opens for business
- Somers appoints Jillings as director
- Somers completes $4.4m investment in Irish firm
- Morgan’s Point developers in race to be ready for America’s Cup
- Sisters’ store is aimed at guys with flair
- BCB to look for new chairman after Collier retires
- Newstead sale appears close — link with Lantana likely
- Car that ‘runs on sun’ launched in Bermuda
- Horizon Health hires two instructors
- Rising small-scale office space demand prompts nineteen to expand
- Bermuda Press Holdings sees advertising revenue fall
- Bermuda accountants unite under single umbrella organisation
- Popping up with a new fundraising concept
- Clarien recruits former FBI agent
- Govt to get priority among Pink Beach creditors
- CellOne marks 15th anniversary
- Maybury plans fiery entertainment for new Hamilton nightspot
- Newport race boosts Hamilton businesses
- Butterfield: S&P has got it wrong on loan losses forecast
- Agnew joins Dyna
- Public invited to sniff fragrance of a bygone era
- Portuguese Bakery takes over at Homer’s
- Tolaram opens high-end pop-up store
- Air Care hires Alleyne
- Argus appointments aimed at focusing on client needs
- Gotfredsen joins Wakefield Quin
- Clarien to give higher savings rate to union members
- Pirate-themed bar is a new treasure in Dockyard
- Clarien reveals talks with People’s Campaign
- Marshall Diel & Myers recruit Hindess and Dismont
- Seminar attracts facility management professionals
- Shipping firm launches small packages service
- Fox rejoins the Gazette team
- Clarien confirms Pettingill as chief legal officer
- Gosling’s, golf and Bermuda — a cocktail for success
- Entrepreneurs hail eBusiness Expo a success
Why the silence?
Placard row woman has no regrets
PLP clarifies its position on PRC issue
Court dismisses quarry lawsuit
Premier: Don’t expect a solution in a week
Gas thief jailed for 30 days
Jessica Faiella is Called to the Bar
St George’s ditch youth policy
Take Our Poll