Bermuda Aviation Services shares rose 6.6 percent after the company spent more than half a million dollars to buy back 152,790 of its shares from the company’s own pension plan trust.
“This transaction settles on July 25, 2014 and the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 23, 2014 5:42 pm
KeyTech Ltd’s shares jumped more than seven percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
- Jul 22, 2014 6:34 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed the week down 14.13 at 1,364.72. A total of 171,597 shares traded, at a value...
- Jul 21, 2014 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank shares hit the $2 mark after a day of heavier-than-normal trading in the stock on the Bermuda Stock...
- Jul 21, 2014 6:17 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange declined 4.40 in trading yesterday, closing at 1,364.72.
A total of 12,600...
- Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed 3.09 yesterday to finish the day at 1,369.12.
Some 35,225 shares changed...
- Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed down 9.51 yesterday, ending at 1,370.11. Share volume for the day stood at...
- Jul 16, 2014 8:00 am
Ascendant Group Ltd was the biggest mover on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today, climbing four percent.
The owner of...
- Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm
BF&M Ltd was the only stock to advance in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The insurer gained 11 cents, or 0.7...
- Jul 14, 2014 6:53 pm
KeyTech Ltd rose by a double-digit percentage in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading last week, while LOM (Holdings) Ltd and...
- Jul 14, 2014 8:00 am
Shares of telecommunications company KeyTech Ltd soared 18.7 percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading yesterday.
- Jul 12, 2014 8:00 am
- KeyTech slides 6%
- Ascendant, BF&M trade
- LOM trades, closes down
- Multiple declines on stock exchange
- BNTB shares in big move
- KeyTech Ltd plunges to lead BSX decline
- BSX holds steady
- KeyTech trade moves BSX up 1.85
- Butterfield down, BSX declines
- Butterfield boosts BSX
- Butterfield shares climb by a cent
- BSX holds steady
- Argus declines, brings BSX down
- Trading activity leaves BSX unchanged
- Ascendant lower to close at $6.50
- BAS leads losses, BSX closes down
- Busy end-of-week trading ends with BSX up
- BF&M trade fuels BSX rise
- Butterfield rises 0.01
- Insurance sector stock declines
- Banking sector activity sees BSX rise
- BF&M rises as Ascendant declines
- Ascendant’s decline moves BSX down
- KeyTech gains 10%
- Insurers’ shares fall
- Ascendant shares fall 5%
- Ascendant shares jump 8.1%
- KeyTech shares surge 11%
- BF&M shares fall 1.4%
- Argus and Somers boost BSX
- Somers shares gain 3.6%
- Ascendant slides 5.7%
- Bermuda First results reflect grim economic reality
- Butterfield falls by a cent
- Argus shares climb 19%
- BSX closes week down
- BSX down on cross sector declines
- Butterfield shares rise 3%
- Almost half a million Butterfield shares move
- Butterfield edges lower
Cut down the drink, says top doctor
‘I don’t just want a job, I want a career’
Stalker jailed for three months
CURB dismayed by status decision
Questions surround death of new mom
My wife’s story must be told
Latifa may be gone, but she’s not forgotten
OBA chairman Hollis resigns
Man remanded after alleged shooting
Men charged with pit bull offences
Take Our Poll