The utilities sector saw activity yesterday with Ascendant and KeyTech trading.
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange...
- Nov 21, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange Index closed up 7.89 after a day of trading dominated by the utilities...
- Nov 20, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed up 1.72 to finish trading at 1,378.76.
The Bank of NT Butterfield...
- Nov 19, 2014 8:00 am
The Bank of NT Butterfield was the only equity traded yesterday, and closed down 0.01.
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock...
- Nov 18, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index edged higher last week, thanks to an increase in the share price of BF&M Ltd.
- Nov 17, 2014 8:00 am
Shares of BF&M Ltd gained more than four percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The insurer closed 75...
- Nov 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd fell 1.7 percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The owner of electricity company...
- Nov 13, 2014 6:39 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged at 1,377.47 today as no shares traded.
The BSX Insurance Index slipped 1.18...
- Nov 12, 2014 5:30 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed down 1.23 for the week, finishing at 1,377.47 at the end of trading on...
- Nov 10, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed unchanged at 1,377.47 at the end of trading yesterday.
- Nov 7, 2014 8:00 am
- BPHL down 11.6%
- Ascendant, Watlington Water see trades
- BSX holds steady
- Butterfield buoys BSX
- Butterfield trades, but no change
- Decliners push BSX down 3.09
- AES to list 10% convertible loan note on BSX
- Butterfield hits $2 mark
- No change on BSX
- BF&M drives BSX decline for the week
- BSX holds steady
- BSX down on BF&M decline
- No trades on the BSX
- Ascendant falls 0.8%
- Butterfield sole trader on BSX
- Ascendant slips 0.8%
- Butterfield trades in shortened session
- BSX Insurance Index slides
- Ascendant shares fall 0.8%
- All quiet on BSX
- BSX ends week in decline at 1,379.41
- BSX declines, KeyTech up
- BSX down on KeyTech
- BSX down, Butterfield declines
- BSX up on KeyTech
- BSX down 0.61 % across sectors
- KeyTech down 14.6%
- BF&M shares fall 1.3%
- Somers declines, KeyTech up
- Domestic companies steady, BSX up
- Somers Ltd closes lower
- BSX flat as BF&M gains
- BF&M pushes index up
- No trades on BSX
- Ascendant hits 52-week low
- BF&M shares rise 2.8%
- Decliners dominate week’s trading
- Ascendant falls to $6
- Shore Capital profits soar
Perozzi suffers painful loss
Official backs up AP report
Bermuda under global spotlight
Wedding bells ... when it’s times three
A few facts on unemployment
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive