Bermuda Stock Exchange-listed Shore Capital Group Ltd has seen its revenue rise 26.5 percent and before-tax profits increase...
- Sep 18, 2014 8:00 am
Falls in the share price of Butterfield Bank, Argus Group Holdings Ltd and Ascendant Group Ltd weighed on The Royal...
- Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm
KeyTech Ltd shares plunged nearly eight percent today, while Butterfield Bank rose to hit the $2...
- Sep 16, 2014 8:00 am
BF&M Ltd gained 2.8 percent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading yesterday.
The insurer saw 500 of its shares traded...
- Sep 13, 2014 8:00 am
There were no trades on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged at...
- Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Butterfield Bank was the only stock to trade on the Bermuda Stock Exchange today.
The bank remained on $1.99 as 2,000...
- Sep 10, 2014 6:33 pm
Argus Group Holdings Ltd’s share price rose nearly four percent yesterday to drive the Bermuda stock market higher...
- Sep 9, 2014 5:40 pm
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange was up at the end of trading yesterday, closing at 1,394.04.
A total of 16,324...
- Sep 9, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed down 0.14 for the week, closing on Friday at 1,390.96.
A total of...
- Sep 8, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/Bermuda Stock Exchange closed the day unchanged at 1,390.96.
A total of 641,228 shares traded, at a...
- Sep 6, 2014 8:00 am
- Bank stocks trade on BSX
- BAS shares edge higher
- Argus falls 0.2%
- Somers boosts BSX
- Somers climbs 5.5%
- US TV company lists on BSX — explores local partnerships
- KeyTech falls 3.4%
- ClearTV starts trading on BSX — explores local link-ups
- Only HSBC trades on BSX
- Argus gains
- Heavy trading in Butterfield
- BSX inches higher
- BF&M shares fall 2.7%
- BSX steady for second day.
- BSX holds steady
- Butterfield gains 0.01, closes at 1.99
- Bank shares down, BSX sees decline
- BSX down on as Butterfield declines
- BAS buys back 605 shares
- KeyTech falls 3.5%
- Butterfield and Somers shares fall
- BF&M climbs 3.4%
- BSX up on BF&M, Watlington Waterworks
- KeyTech and Argus gain
- Ascendant shares rise 1.6%
- KeyTech up 4.7 percent
- BSX up on KeyTech
- Polaris sees 15,200 shares trade
- Somers Limited closes week up 0.75
- Butterfield up as tranche of shares trade
- KeyTech up 21 percent
- BSX holds steady
- KeyTech falls 6.7%
- BF & M up, Butterfield steady on day’s trading
- BAS spends $500K on buy-back
- KeyTech shares jump 7%
- KeyTech declines 21.3 percent
- Butterfield shares hit $2 mark
- BSX slips 4.40 in light trading
- KeyTech down, closes at 3.50
‘I forgive you for killing my son’
Con artist has jail term extended
Punching bag used in drugs smuggling
Scottish vote has Governor fascinated
Premier’s promise of support to Court Street
Heavy fine for heroin possession
Drug court for protesting criminal
Consultation deadline nears
Take Our Poll