A total of 42,310 shares valued at $108,520 were exchanged today on The Royal Gazette/BSX.
Bank of Butterfield saw 38,010 shares sold, leaving its closing price unchanged at $1.99.
And 20 of the bank’s preference shares also moved,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Dec 17, 2014 8:05 pm
A total of 30,720 shares worth $137,514 today changed hands on The Royal Gazette/BSX.
Communications firm KeyTech...
- Dec 16, 2014 7:15 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd fell to a new 52-week low in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The company, which owns...
- Dec 15, 2014 5:45 pm
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index fell more than a half per cent last week as three domestic-board stocks fell and only one...
- Dec 15, 2014 8:00 am
KeyTech Ltd shares fell 1.4 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading today.
The telecommunications group, which owns...
- Dec 12, 2014 6:16 pm
More than $100,000 worth of shares changed hands today on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
A total of 24,502 shares moved,...
- Dec 11, 2014 7:59 pm
Shares of Bermuda Aviation Services closed down $0.75 (25 per cent), at $2.25, after 200 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Dec 11, 2014 8:00 am
A total of 3,000 shares in the Bank of Butterfield worth $6,000 changed hands on The Royal Gazette/Bsx Index...
- Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
A total of 264,472 shares worth $541,965 changed hands of The Royal Gazette/BSX yesterday.
The Bank of Butterfield led...
- Dec 9, 2014 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index rose 4.71 points (0.34 per cent) last week, as shares in four companies increased in value, while...
- Dec 8, 2014 8:00 am
Shares of Butterfield Bank lost $0.01 in value, falling to $1.99 after 6,472 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index...
- Dec 6, 2014 8:00 am
- BSX remains unchanged
- BSX rises on bank shares
- BF&M shares climb 1.4%
- BSX falls by nearly 1%
- BF&M shares slip 1.4%
- Decliners dominate trading on BSX
- BSX unchanged at 1370.88
- Quiet trading day for BSX
- Insurance sector sees declines
- BNTB sees most trades, down for the week
- Butterfield only trader, declines
- KeyTech declines to close at 3.75
- Utilities see trades on BSX
- BF&M closes up 0.25
- BSX down on Butterfield decline
- BF&M boosts the BSX
- BF&M climbs 4.2%
- Ascendant falls 1.7%
- All quiet on BSX
- Mostly steady, BPHL down
- BSX unchanged after Butterfield, WHHL trades
- BPHL down 11.6%
- Ascendant, Watlington Water see trades
- BSX holds steady
- Butterfield buoys BSX
- Butterfield trades, but no change
- Decliners push BSX down 3.09
- AES to list 10% convertible loan note on BSX
- Butterfield hits $2 mark
- No change on BSX
- BF&M drives BSX decline for the week
- BSX holds steady
- BSX down on BF&M decline
- No trades on the BSX
- Ascendant falls 0.8%
- Butterfield sole trader on BSX
- Ascendant slips 0.8%
- Butterfield trades in shortened session
- BSX Insurance Index slides
- Ascendant shares fall 0.8%
Dancers bring glamour to new nightclub
Serial thief sent to prison
Baron hits back at ‘negative’ Daniels
Getting creative at Christmas
Dangerous Par-la-Ville Road crossing moved
Just the beginning for me, says amputee
BIU executive denies driving while impaired
No end in sight to road closure
Swizzle reunited with owners for Christmas
Suspected computer scam target speaks out
Employee protection gets Senate approval
Doctor guilty of cell phone offence
Slogans won’t stop violence
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive