Jeremy Frith was a man of the soil, a farmer and conservationist whose bond with the good Bermuda earth was almost elemental in its intensity. Mr. Frith was also a man of letters and something of a latterday troubador who celebrated his love for...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am
Nothing has been demonstrated to unite a divided community more effectively than identifying a common enemy.
- Jul 22, 2014 8:00 am
Arthur Rankin Jr’s name will forever be synonymous with Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. The Bermudian producer and director’s...
- Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am
Politicians the world over have a singular talent for identifying old grievances which can be depended on to yield occasional...
- Jul 17, 2014 8:00 am
RG: In our opinion Just as the unswerving route of the old Bermuda Railway cuts across the landscape like a long, straight...
- Jul 15, 2014 8:00 am
Like most island communities, Bermuda takes a gradualist, exceedingly cautious approach to the flotsam and jetsam of...
- Jul 12, 2014 8:00 am
There was nothing remotely glamorous about Bermuda at the end of World War One. This was not yet the Bermuda of “beautiful...
- Jul 9, 2014 8:00 am
William Golding’s Lord Of The Flies is that genuine rarity, an assigned book in secondary schools which is not just read but...
- Jul 7, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda does best when a rising economic tide lifts all boats, not just the yachts.
- Jul 5, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda residents have not just the right but the duty to question received opinions, especially when they seem to favour the...
- Jul 2, 2014 8:00 am
“Thirty years ago there stood, a few doors short of the church of Saint George, in the borough of Southwark, on the left-hand...
- Jun 30, 2014 8:00 am
- Bermuda and The Locust Years
- The Best of Times, the Worst of Times
- Let us now praise famous men
- The Political Gospel According To Karl
- Bermuda’s environment: The need for a rethink
- The Old Man and The Sea
- Bermuda and the beautiful game
- They left the air signed with their honour
- Bermuda’s bout of reefer madness
- Why Bermuda’s bird is still the word
- Bermuda: The Isles of stress
- Keeping our eye on the prize
- Celebrating our cultural identity
- The right and necessary thing
- The politics of implausible deniability
- A Good Friday agreement of our own
- Politics as usual isn’t the answer
- The young and the restless
- Bermuda’s two stages of loss
- Of Blue Halos and sunken treasures
- What our youth deserves
- Carve their names with pride
- All the fun of the festivals
- Bermuda’s delicate social environment
Cut down the drink, says top doctor
‘I don’t just want a job, I want a career’
Stalker jailed for three months
CURB dismayed by status decision
Questions surround death of new mom
My wife’s story must be told
Latifa may be gone, but she’s not forgotten
OBA chairman Hollis resigns
Man remanded after alleged shooting
Men charged with pit bull offences
Take Our Poll