Dr Ewart Brown has been voted the most effective Premier over the past ten years.
In a survey conducted by The Royal Gazette, 26 percent of 419 homes said Dr Brown was the most effective Premier, only five percent said they thought Craig...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Apr 22, 2014 8:00 am
Support for a third political party grows
By Raymond Hainey
A third force in Bermuda politics aims to break the...
- Mar 28, 2014 8:00 am
MPs yesterday clashed in a long-running row over an overseas trip to meet a US business tycoon.
Premier Craig Cannonier...
- Mar 22, 2014 8:00 am
Government has put on hold controversial plans to reclassify public transport services as “essential”.
- Mar 21, 2014 8:00 am
Home Affairs Minister Michael Fahy has advised Commonwealth citizens with Bermudian status how to get a passport with the word...
- Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am
Giving voting rights to commercial immigrants to Bermuda would be wrong, Home Affairs Minister Michael Fahy told the...
- Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am
The Opposition has praised the increase in budget allocation for the Bermuda Regiment, saying such increases are necessary for...
- Mar 14, 2014 8:00 am
A former Government Minister has apologised to MPs for “unparliamentary” language during a Budget debate on Monday.
- Mar 13, 2014 8:00 am
Angry MPs have clashed over Premier Craig Cannonier’s refusal to answer questions on contact with US building firm...
- Mar 8, 2014 8:00 am
GP plates have been removed from Government Ministers’ cars due to security threats, a Minister has revealed.
- Mar 7, 2014 8:00 am
Attorney General Mark Pettingill has refused to respond to Opposition questions over whether Government is investigating...
- Mar 6, 2014 8:00 am
- Joint Select Committee calls for putting Parliament under one roof
- Apologetic MP given warning for taping Opposition Leader
- Cannonier hits back on travel
- Opposition is ‘very vague’ on solutions, says Gibbons
- Survey: PLP would win snap election
- $45m overspend, travel budget increases ‘happened under the OBA’s watch’ — Shadow Finance Minister
- Writs against Bean and Burt formally filed with Supreme Court
- Burgess says ‘stay tuned’ over bribery allegations
- Cannonier will pay his own legal costs for fight against Bean and Burt
- Taxi owners want industry overhaul before summer
- Bean remains silent on MP’s allegation
- PLP’s Burt remains defiant despite writ, repeats call for answers on ‘Jetgate’
- Outerbridge: Bean said ‘many disgusting and disturbing things’
- Mind your Ps and Qs in this House
- Bean tells Premier: ‘Release the tape’
- Govt can control CoH money — judge
- OBA’s youth wing to host forum on gaming
- House of Assembly returns to work on Friday
- Training key to OBA’s jobs policy
- Public Service reform initiative launched
Fatal shooting victim identified
Partygoers fled as bullets flew, court hears
CARTEL loses White’s Island lease
Govt: We have turned corner
Teen denies lying to rape case jury
Albuoy’s Point closed
Pomp and circumstance
Organisers hope to add alternative course
Teen watched as gang raped her friend
Ex-gangster wanted to turn his life around
Sun, sea, sand and sexual misconduct
A sneak peek into hotel’s future
Bermuda facing brain drain
Elsbeth Gibson’s son dies in the US
Take Our Poll