A man convicted of unlawful carnal knowledge of a 14-year-old has lost an appeal in which he claimed he should have been charged with sexual assault.
Aaron O’Connor, who was 20 at the time of the offence, argued before the Court of Appeal...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Nov 27, 2015 8:00 am
A woman who purchased two minibuses before receiving permission to operate them has lost a lawsuit against the Bermuda...
- Nov 26, 2015 8:00 am
A man who admitted crashing into a Trimingham Hill wall after drinking has been banned from the road for a year.
- Nov 23, 2015 1:24 pm
A Southampton man this morning admitted punching a man in the face after a dispute over a banana peel.
- Nov 23, 2015 12:15 pm
A ruling was delivered today by Chief Justice Ian Kawaley on the impending legal action between the Bermuda Government and the...
- Nov 23, 2015 8:00 am
A former sergeant in the then Bermuda Regiment has been sentenced to 30 days in prison for possessing two rifle magazines.
- Nov 20, 2015 3:59 pm
A 24-year-old Warwick man has been fined $600 for possessing cannabis.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this morning,...
- Nov 20, 2015 12:42 pm
A barrister has “unequivocally” denied trying to get a prosecution witness to change his story.
Kamal Worrell, along...
- Nov 20, 2015 8:00 am
A Devonshire man has been fined $400 for breeding a dog without a licence.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court this...
- Nov 18, 2015 12:29 pm
A groundbreaking judgment allowing the public unprecedented access to court documents in civil cases has been incorporated...
- Nov 17, 2015 8:00 am
A 22-year-old Pembroke man has been fined $200 for spearfishing within a mile of the Island’s shoreline.
- Nov 16, 2015 11:23 am
- Crash victim ‘let down’ by justice system
- Teens admit bus terminal assault
- Man denies throwing knife at father
- Status case: court refuses to grant AG costs
- Man admits pitbull and drugs offences
- Man taken off roads for dangerous driving
- Remand for cash and jewellery thief
- Sex offender to be supervised upon release
- Conditional discharge for drug possession
- Man fined and ordered to pay restitution
- Man, 28, handed 12-month suspended sentence
- BHB set to seek costs from quadriplegic
- Man admits stealing food, beer from home
- Teenage thief gets conditional discharge
- Committee of 25 to stand trial
- Man, 21, denies importing cannabis
- Driver guilty of causing passenger’s death
- Road ban extended for disqualified driver
- Man gets suspended sentence for drugs
- Disbarred lawyer ordered to pay out $30,000
- Pembroke man admits stealing clothing
- Man, 26, banned from roads for two years
- Man, 21, fined for possessing cannabis
- Speed contributed to deadly smash – officer
- Warwick man, 24, banned from driving
- Drug smuggler jailed for six years
- Edness killer put behind bars for 35 years
- Edness’s sister: I choose love over anger
- Officer still haunted by attempt on his life
- Man, 33, charged with 15 offences
- Brothers jailed for sword attack on teenager
- Women banned from roads for drink-driving
- Man, 39, admits stealing from grocery store
- Man remanded for smashing display window
- Two men jailed for St David’s shooting
- Walter Mitty character jailed for two years
- Man pleads guilty to stealing handbag
- Man denies sexual assault on tourist
- Greaves reappointed to Supreme Court
- Man, 24, fined for taking part in fight
Questions lingering over Bean’s future
Couple celebrate marriage by cliff jumping
Same-sex speaker: Talks refusal unfortunate
Celebration of ‘momentous’ career milestone
Doctor’s journey from farm to neonatal unit
Artemis on course with new test boats
Marina legislation to be tabled in new year
Casino opening ‘not around the corner’
‘Game of Thrones’ actor falls for Bermuda
Regiment death: man remains in custody
Proposal for new air ambulance service
New bridge is part of Railway Trail project
Summerhaven: mismanagement claims dismissed
Cup skipper faces long road to recovery
Sweet smell of online success for perfumery
Take Our Poll