A man charged with two counts of murder this afternoon said that he was given the murder weapon the day after the shooting.
Christoph Duerr, 26, from Sandys, and Le-Veck Roberts, 21, from Warwick, were charged with two counts of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Mar 26, 2015 6:06 pm
A Pembroke man was fined $1,300 in Magistrates’ Court this morning for possessing cannabis in an increased penalty zone.
- Mar 26, 2015 11:57 am
A Pembroke man has been fined $2,000 for keeping 12 dogs without licences.
John Caesar, 37, pleaded guilty in...
- Mar 26, 2015 12:01 am
British gunshot residue expert Angela Shaw took to the stand as a witness in the double murder trial of Ricco Furbert and...
- Mar 26, 2015 8:00 am
A Pembroke man accused of assaulting a woman was bailed in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
It is alleged that...
- Mar 25, 2015 3:26 pm
A St George’s man was bailed in Magistrates’ Court this morning after he admitted possessing cannabis and drug equipment.
- Mar 25, 2015 1:09 pm
A Paget woman was accused of stealing more than $434,000 from a local dentists’ surgery when she appeared in Magistrates’...
- Mar 25, 2015 12:52 pm
A 49-year-old woman was remanded into custody this morning after she denied unlawfully assaulting a man and a police officer.
- Mar 24, 2015 12:41 pm
A Warwick man was given a six-month prison sentence, suspended for 12 months, in Magistrates’ Court this morning after he...
- Mar 23, 2015 5:53 pm
A foreign national accused of possessing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of criminal proceeds in his hotel safe has had...
- Mar 23, 2015 4:08 pm
A 35-year-old man was bailed in Magistrates’ Court this morning after he pleaded guilty to assaulting a woman and unlawfully...
- Mar 23, 2015 3:48 pm
- Man admits attacking ex-girlfriend
- Jailed for buying alcohol with stolen card
- Biker hurt in taxi crash awarded $37,000
- Man found not guilty of assaulting senator
- Firm fined for not insuring worker
- Top fitness coach remanded to MWI
- Southampton man denies assault
- Gunshot residue expert continues testimony
- Gunshot particle found on murder suspect
- Female driver charged with GBH
- Man denies receiving stolen jewellery
- Man denies machete and assault charges
- Jury shown CCTV footage of store gunman
- Proceeds of crime accused bailed
- Sandys man admits violently resisting arrest
- Bullets found in accused killer’s bed, say Police
- Sandys driver charged with GBH
- Suspended four-month sentence for bike thief
- Machete accused denies all charges
- Man denies assaulting girlfriend
- Burglar remanded into custody
- Murder accused ‘kept guns under his bed’
- Heavy fine for man who evaded Customs
- Woman denies causing GBH by careless driving
- Man admits stealing $15 worth of groceries
- Witness describes shooting in store
- Sex offender loses appeal against conviction
- Cocaine found in borrowed trousers
- Double murder trial begins
- Bermudian charged in UK death crash
- Man to face drug charges
- Warwick man denies $87,000 store theft
- Man faces 15-year-old GBH charge
- Man accused of having drug equipment
- Sandys assault accused released on bail
- Man admits urinating on a car
- Virgil found guilty in $6 million drug plot
- I was protecting lives, Baron tells court
- Lawsuit: Brown found negligent
- Man denies threatening behaviour
Immigration legislation passes in the Senate
Lighthouse restaurant ready to reopen
‘We’ve missed marine reserve opportunity’
Carnival flavour for Bermuda Heroes Weekend
Bermuda get off to a flyer
Offenders and victims come face to face
Bean soaks up Bermuda victory
East Broadway open again after crash
We can’t issue parking tickets, says City
Woman guilty of cannabis possession
Woman charged with stealing from dentists
Conference of Black Mayors ‘highly unlikely’
‘Blatant disregard’ for Bermuda’s heritage
Affected resident says tree must be chopped
Bermuda rewarded with film’s world premiere
Public praised for helping housebound teen
Take Our Poll