A pregnant woman denied importing and possessing cannabis when she appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
Valisa Holder, 40, of Devonshire, pleaded not guilty to one count of importing 1,101.8 grammes of cannabis, and one count of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Dec 19, 2014 8:00 am
A man who beat his girlfriend in a jealous rage has been jailed.
Maxwell Smith, 42, from Southampton, appeared at...
- Dec 17, 2014 12:01 am
A Pembroke man has been remanded into custody because of a shortage of tracking devices.
Vain Waldron, 49, was denied...
- Dec 16, 2014 2:01 am
A 20-year-old man denied threatening to kill a police officer when he appeared in Magistrates’ Court today.
- Dec 15, 2014 2:17 pm
A contract worker from the US has been fined $1,000 for setting off fireworks in St George’s without a licence.
- Dec 15, 2014 11:23 am
A 48-year-old man appeared at Magistrates’ Court today accused of burglary and prowling.
Stanley Davis, of no fixed...
- Dec 15, 2014 2:30 pm
A 26-year-old man has denied breaking into a house armed with a weapon.
Josef Smith, from Border Lane, Devonshire,...
- Dec 2, 2014 8:00 am
A firefighter convicted of a hit-and-run accident which left two young men seriously injured has had his sentence reduced by...
- Nov 29, 2014 8:00 am
A Warwick man who decided to drive his car while impaired and disqualified will now be off the road five years.
- Nov 28, 2014 12:17 pm
A British beauty therapist jailed after scarring a woman’s face at a New Year’s party has had her sentence reduced by the...
- Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am
A man jailed for handling a firearm found outside a Devonshire nightclub has lost an appeal against his...
- Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am
- Violent robber loses conviction appeal
- Honeymooner admits threatening flight staff
- Man charged with sexual assault
- Woman charged with having proceeds of crime
- Drug mule is jailed
- Cannabis accused have charges dropped
- Man fined for swearing at police
- Man fined for obstructing police
- Father-to-be denies drugs charges
- Father and son deny dinghy theft
- Edness found not guilty of Lightbourne murder
- Remembrance Day shooting suspect charged
- Serial thief jailed for 30 days
- Claims of innocence branded ‘lies’
- Trespassing allegation
- Sex assault suspect bailed
- Man denies sex charges
- Accused: I’m a drug dealer, not a killer
- Child abuser loses appeal
- Stalking conviction upheld
- Teen stole bike while wearing electronic tag
- Men warned after bar altercation
- Man jailed for St George’s assault
- Man denies TV theft
- Dunkley’s legal case against Bean goes on
- Open forum on restorative justice
- Pair fined over breath test
- Witness: suspects discussed shooting
- Witness claims man confessed to killing
- Man fined for threatening to beat girlfriend
- Drunk driver twice over the legal limit
- Bermudian is jailed for 16 years after UK rape
- Doctor denies driving offence
- Man is warned about shouting threats
- Driver in collision was impaired
- Men cleared of attempted murder
- Man with cannabis gave false information
- Man must compensate victim and settle fines
- Sandys man on cannabis charge
- Woman denies sandwich theft
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive