A teenager who admitted stealing a motorcycle and dangerous driving was given a conditional discharge and banned from the roads for 18 months when he appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
David Burchall, 19, of Town Hill Road,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jan 29, 2015 2:43 pm
A St George’s man was remanded to Drug Treatment Court after he admitted two counts of theft when he appeared in Magistrates’...
- Jan 29, 2015 2:39 pm
A Costa Rican man caught trying to leave the Island with more than $140,000 in cash has been jailed.
Carlos Jiménez, 27,...
- Jan 28, 2015 12:32 pm
A lawyer ordered to repay a client he overcharged by more than $60,000 has lost an attempt to have the judgment set...
- Jan 28, 2015 8:00 am
A 25-year-old man was remanded into custody after he pleaded guilty to unlawful assaulting a woman and doing her bodily harm...
- Jan 27, 2015 12:40 pm
A man and a woman were charged in Magistrates’ Court yesterday morning with attempted murder.
Damon Morris, 25, and...
- Jan 27, 2015 8:00 am
Chief Justice Ian Kawaley has requested a meeting with members of the Criminal Defence Bar, following an “inappropriate”...
- Jan 26, 2015 8:00 am
In an unprecedented mass walkout, about 15 lawyers protested against the reappointment of Rory Field as Director of Public...
- Jan 24, 2015 8:00 am
A 51-year-old man accused of threatening and assaulting two staff members at the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute was ordered...
- Jan 23, 2015 1:24 pm
Two men jailed for a foiled plot to import more than $700,000 of heroin have lost an appeal against their...
- Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am
Two men caught drinking and driving over the weekend have been banned from the roads.
Courey Evans, 42, of Pembroke,...
- Jan 20, 2015 12:26 pm
- Bike thief bailed pending sentencing
- Two men banned from the road
- Man jailed for attacking lawyer Marshall
- ‘Alcoholic’ vodka thief awaits sentencing
- Child molester jailed for six years
- Homeless man remanded for two-year-old offence
- St George’s man denies Spider-Man theft
- Man bailed on cocaine, cannabis charges
- Costa Ricans held in custody to face trial
- Worrell has bail terms reinstated
- Man denies Christmas tree theft
- Lawyer Worrell arrested
- Assault case goes to trial in April
- Pembroke man fined for cannabis possession
- Man with child in car refuses breath test
- Woman jailed for cricket club brawl
- Smith’s man denies crash charges
- Woman admits vodka theft
- Man admits growing cannabis
- Second man charged with Edness murder
- Man remanded for alleged threats
- Bike thief given ‘last chance’
- Men charged with Christmas tree fire
- Colombian mother imprisoned for 2½ months
- Assault accused remanded until April
- Sentence reduced for sex offender
- Pregnant woman denies cannabis charges
- Man jailed for beating girlfriend
- Man remanded owing to tracking device shortage
- Man denies threatening to kill police officer
- Explosives culprit fined $1,000
- Man accused of prowling
- Man denies armed burglary
- Sentence is reduced for hit-and-run driver
- Banned drunk driver off the road until 2019
- Glass attack woman has sentence reduced
- Man has his appeal against firearm conviction rejected
- Violent robber loses conviction appeal
- Honeymooner admits threatening flight staff
- Man charged with sexual assault
Car crashes outside Devonshire Church
Debt beast is a very dangerous foe
Man, 27, arrested after pub row
Unions: talks bear fruit
Boardroom with a view
Chelsea Amber nominated for Juno Award
The incredible shrinking Bermuda economy
Government to examine spending options
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive