A bus driver charged over a crash on East Broadway told officers her steering wheel locked, sending her vehicle on a collision course with a row of parked cars.
Belterre Swan, 55, has denied driving a vehicle while her ability to drive was...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Oct 3, 2015 8:00 am
A 31-year-old has denied sexually assaulting a woman and holding her against her will.
The defendant, who cannot be...
- Oct 2, 2015 8:00 am
A driver who killed a man and injured his wife after he fell asleep at the wheel has chosen not to give evidence at his...
- Oct 1, 2015 8:00 am
A St George’s man has been taken off the roads for two years after he pleaded guilty to causing grievous bodily harm to a...
- Sep 30, 2015 4:55 pm
A Southampton man has been handed a 12-month probation order for dishonestly obtaining a cheque valued at $1,440.
- Sep 30, 2015 1:00 pm
A former sergeant in the then Bermuda Regiment has admitted possessing two rifle magazines as well as 18.21 grams of cannabis.
- Sep 30, 2015 12:25 pm
A driver fell asleep at the wheel and ploughed into a tent killing a man and injuring his wife, a court has been...
- Sep 29, 2015 8:00 am
A 43-year-old Hamilton Parish man has denied unlawfully wounding a woman.
At a court appearance in August, Omar Furquan...
- Sep 29, 2015 12:23 pm
A Devonshire man has been banned from the roads for driving while more than four times over the legal blood-alcohol limit.
- Sep 29, 2015 12:08 pm
A 42-year-old man was remanded into custody this morning after admitting a “tsunami of crime” in Warwick and...
- Sep 28, 2015 12:28 pm
A Southampton man who led police on a high-speed chase yesterday was ordered to do 80 hours of community service.
- Sep 25, 2015 1:56 pm
- Teen sentenced for lying about fatal crash
- Drink-driver wreaks havoc in Lindos car park
- Women, aged 67 and 59, deny assault
- Pair deny receiving stolen jewellery
- Man fined after police find cannabis in bag
- Police officer charged in Magistrates’ Court
- Traffic offenders fined and disqualified
- Cruise ship worker remanded into custody
- Man, 31, charged with sexual assault
- Taxi fare-dodger jailed for four months
- Man admits dishonestly obtaining cigarettes
- Bermudian facing sex charges in Canada
- Man, 26, pleads guilty to drug possession
- Devonshire man admits possessing cannabis
- Warwick man admits trespassing and theft
- Usher cleared of Edness murder
- Good Samaritan attacked and robbed
- Man, 28, admits attacking wife’s co-worker
- Man taken off the roads for drink-driving
- Man, 20, bailed for cannabis possession
- Officer’s ID of murder accused challenged
- Trott-Edwards guilty of murder
- Edness murder trial: jurors see CCTV footage
- Man banned from the roads for drink-driving
- Security guard admits assaulting Police
- Man and woman charged with drug offences
- Suspended sentence for offensive weapons
- Woman admits stealing socks
- Edness shot at least four times, jury hears
- Traffic offenders banned from the roads
- Student sentenced over drugs charges
- Man admits possessing cannabis and scales
- Teens admit stealing phone and handbag
- Man appears on firearm, ammunition charges
- Murder suspects fired at car – officer
- Edness fell at my feet, witness tells court
- Man convicted of violently resisting arrest
- Man jailed for attempted drug smuggling
- Former police officer jailed for incest
- Accused says fatal blow was self-defence
Joaquin edges closer to Bermuda
Damaged low-cost homes set to be torn down
Poll: Island one of world’s happiest nations
Tributes pour in for popular doctor
Bus crash driver denies being impaired
PLP’s silence is deafening
America’s Cup set to boost marine industry
Think a march will get you work? Think again
Philip’s article on Belco strike ‘flawed’
Take Our Poll