A sex offender sentenced to ten years behind bars has lost an appeal against his conviction.
Shuja Amon Muhammad was convicted last year of four counts of sexually exploiting a seven-year-old girl while in a position of trust on unknown...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday May 5, 2015 8:00 am
A man accused of being a part of an attempted murder plot was later picked out in an identity parade by a prosecution witness,...
- May 5, 2015 8:00 am
Pre-sentencing reports have been ordered for a Pembroke man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer and violently...
- May 4, 2015 5:30 pm
Court reports have been ordered for a St George’s man who admitted assaulting another man with a 3ft fireplace poker when he...
- May 4, 2015 1:43 pm
The trial of two men accused of shooting Lionel Thomas Jr continued on Friday, with the victim on the stand.
- May 4, 2015 8:00 am
Two American brothers appeared in Supreme Court last week to deny money-laundering charges.
Jeff Bajayo, 67, from New...
- May 2, 2015 8:00 am
An alcoholic has been sentenced to three months in prison for refusing to observe Drug Treatment Court.
- May 1, 2015 5:11 pm
A Southampton woman denied driving while under the influence of a drug when she appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning.
- May 1, 2015 1:11 pm
A Southampton man has been fined $200 for setting fire to a Christmas tree outside of a Reid Street business.
- May 1, 2015 1:16 pm
A Southampton man caught with more than $2,500 worth of cannabis and $1,850 worth of crack cocaine has been sentenced to two...
- May 1, 2015 11:56 am
A St David’s man pleaded guilty to assaulting his 11-year-old son and causing him bodily harm when he appeared in Magistrates’...
- May 1, 2015 11:55 am
- Warwick woman denies assaulting toddler
- St George’s man denies cocaine charges
- Teenager denies sexual exploitation charges
- Tennis star banned 12 months for DUI
- False identity man guilty of obstruction
- Man charged with unlawful wounding
- Gardner guilty of second murder
- Lawyer suspended from practising
- Sex offence accused to face trial
- Sandys man denies unlawful assault
- Man to repay value of stolen phone
- Accused killer denies role in shooting
- Man admits stealing steaks
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run
- Woodley crash: arrested pair released on bail
- Social report ordered on drug accused
- Senior citizen banned 18 months for DWI
- Man in court over counterfeit bills
- Road ban for refusing breath sample
- Murder suspect admits lying to Police
- Man jailed after missing day in court
- Burglary trio remanded
- Teenage dangerous driver loses licence
- Teen sex offender’s sentence cut on appeal
- Man in court for half gram of cannabis
- ‘Promising’ teen spared cannabis conviction
- ‘Family issue’ lands father in court
- Man jailed after bullet threat charge
- Courts catch up to 2011 speeding offender
- St David’s man denies assaulting son, 11
- Man denies theft of $2,300 in cash
- Man charged with unlawful wounding
- Woman, 24, denies dishonesty offence
- Britons fined $3,000 for in-flight behaviour
- Sandys men remanded
- Smith’s man denies GBH by driving
- Bermudian to stand trial over UK road death
- Man denies stealing codfish
- Unlicensed security guard fined $500
- I saw suspect open fire, says witness
Shock at death of footballer aged 18
Sex offender loses conviction appeal
Accused ‘picked out in identity parade’
Controversial cell tower plan approved
Excitement over plans to create new land
Veendam back after three years’ absence
Gosling: Why I am running for mayor
Catlin staff to relocate to XL today
Chinese firm to buy out Ironshore
Bermuda listed among the biggest tax havens
Oracle’s AC45S flies through Great Sound
Victim takes stand in attempted murder trial
Firefighters respond to structural blaze
Sybil to feature in Mother’s Day show
Take Our Poll