Remarks by Marc Bean suggesting involvement in criminal activity on the part of Michael Dunkley cannot be taken as fair comment, the Court of Appeal has ruled.
The defamation case between Mr Bean and Mr Dunkley began after comments by the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Aug 29, 2015 8:00 am
A Sandys man appeared in Magistrates’ Court yesterday charged with the premeditated murders of Haile Outerbridge and Ricco...
- Aug 29, 2015 7:17 am
A Sandys man appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning charged with the premeditated murders of Haile Outerbridge and Ricco...
- Aug 28, 2015 11:54 am
A Warwick man has been remanded into custody over the weekend after he admitted conspiring with others to import cannabis to...
- Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm
A teenage victim did not raise a hand to the woman accused of fatally striking him with a baseball bat, a witness told a...
- Aug 28, 2015 8:00 am
Part of a legal action against the Bermuda Government over the Hamilton waterfront has been struck out by the Supreme...
- Aug 26, 2015 8:00 am
The defence for a woman on trial for the murder of 16-year-old Shijuan Mungal has accused a witness for the Crown of...
- Aug 26, 2015 8:00 am
A 37-year-old Sandys man has been fined $1,000 for possessing 1.9g of cannabis resin.
Appearing in Magistrates’ Court...
- Aug 26, 2015 12:50 pm
A St George’s man has been taken off the roads for a year after he admitted refusing to provide a sample of breath for...
- Aug 26, 2015 1:12 pm
A 20-year-old Warwick woman has been charged with committing an indecent act in front of a child, intending the child to see...
- Aug 26, 2015 12:39 pm
A 65-year-old man denied conspiring with others to import cocaine to Bermuda when he appeared in Magistrates’ Court yesterday.
- Aug 25, 2015 1:39 pm
- Woman admits assault on fellow teacher
- Men banned from roads for drink-driving
- Man jailed for assaulting police officer
- Pembroke man banned from the roads
- Assault trial ends with jury discharged
- Man admits unlawfully wounding woman
- Man denies driving at security guard
- Driver told teen to get help, court hears
- Man ‘attacked stepfather with a weapon’
- Bat-wielding taxi driver sent to jail
- Murder trial halted as witness breaks down
- Man fined for falsely reporting car stolen
- Man admits assaulting neighbour
- Paget man admits having cocaine, cannabis
- Murder trial hears of baseball bat attack
- Father sentenced for attack on stepfather
- Top Bermuda runner banned for drink-driving
- Man stashed cannabis worth $230,000 in home
- Chef acquitted of Front Street crash
- Woman fined for excessive dog barking
- Burglar jailed for four months
- Mother jailed for money laundering
- Bean found to have no case to answer
- Burrows not guilty on all charges
- Man admits slashing security guard’s tyre
- Man fined $300 for possessing cannabis
- Man charged with injuring two people
- Man charged with accessing child pornography
- Shooting accused declines to take stand
- Conditional discharge for drug possession
- Man who attacked woman jailed for a year
- Man admits stealing from People’s Pharmacy
- Court told of alleged shooter’s movements
- Homeless man sentenced to time served
- Prisoner sentenced for cannabis possession
- Daniels ‘shocked’ by political whore taunt
- Burglary accused remanded into custody
- Road bans for Cup Match drink-drivers
- Shooting victim: Blood gushed down my arm
- Cricket club shooting trial begins
Bermudian gets Called to the Bar
Man, 23, charged with double murder
Heavy rain dampens water truckers’ trade
Small businesses praise credit initiative
Richards: We need foreign capital
Gibbons gets tips in Sweden for World Series
Bioelectricity is the future for Bermuda
Environmental impact ‘poorly assessed’
‘Anaemic’ recovery period under way
Sandys man charged with double murder
Public urged not to share crime footage
Teen ‘did not raise a hand’ to accused
Flooded landlord keeping wet weather at bay
Artemis granted permission to build base
Stopping teacher transfers a ‘lesser evil’
Campaign can dish it out but can’t take it
Take Our Poll