Police have been kept busy this weekend, with two unrelated incidents meriting serious investigation.
The first involves a case of armed robbery on Friday night in Pembroke, near Deepdale Road.
It appears that four victims were...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Feb 22, 2015 1:20 pm
Police have apprehended two men and are in pursuit of another after a failed burglary attempt at a residence on Cedar Hill,...
- Feb 17, 2015 2:43 pm
A 33-year-old woman has been held up at gunpoint and robbed of her motorcycle.
Three men accosted her in the area of...
- Feb 5, 2015 8:00 am
A teenaged burglary suspect received stab wounds to the torso and leg in an altercation outside a Middle Road, Southampton...
- Feb 4, 2015 8:00 am
Police officers arrested seven people over the weekend on suspicion of impaired driving as their Selective Traffic Enforcement...
- Feb 2, 2015 1:19 pm
At about 2.30am on Saturday, police officers on mobile patrol in the City of Hamilton were alerted to an apparent burglary of...
- Feb 1, 2015 2:40 pm
A 27-year-old Devonshire man was arrested in a bar after being accused of arguing with patrons and punching a hole in the...
- Jan 29, 2015 8:00 am
The Bermudian who was arrested in Guyana on Saturday after being suspected for carrying cocaine pellets in her stomach has...
- Jan 28, 2015 8:00 am
Police officers arrested three people over the weekend on suspicion of impaired driving as their Selective Traffic Enforcement...
- Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm
iNews Guyana is reporting that “a female citizen of Bermuda” was arrested at the South American country’s national airport on...
- Jan 26, 2015 8:00 am
Six suspected impaired drivers were arrested over the weekend, according to Police.
Officers also arrested 12 people on...
- Jan 19, 2015 11:54 am
- Appeal for witnesses to firearms incident
- Police Commissioner: gang numbers falling
- St George’s man charged with sexual offence
- Evening stroll marred by robbery attempt
- Trio deny attempted murder charges
- Police list weekend arrests
- Man treated, person detained after stabbing
- Drugs suspect swam away to escape Customs
- Man in court for Edness murder
- Armed police near Government House
- Teen accused of GBH
- Police issue alert for counterfeit $50 bills
- Man in custody after dawn raid
- Man shot dead in Southampton, police statement
- Second man charged in Somerset shootings
Terceiras take over two more gas stations
What is Information Commissioner’s role?
Accused ‘refused Police breath test’
Fresh calls for Southlands park protection
Ensure dog walkers know pet laws, says owner
Plea for help for teen with cerebral palsy
Island’s charms touted by Air Canada
Tributes to Island’s ‘First Lady of Limbo’
Bermuda treated like a stepchild, says Bean
I was protecting lives, Baron tells court
Government forces ‘Ag Show’ cancellation
‘No respect’ for disabled parking
Couple to visit 110 hotels in 35 countries
Lawsuit: Brown found negligent
Today’s school, regular bus cancellations
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive