Bermuda is set to be highlighted on the cover of the February issue of international travel magazine Condé Nast...
- Jan 25, 2015 1:52 pm
The Bermuda Tourism Authority has hailed the Bermuda Tourism Summit as a success, announcing that presentations made during...
- Jan 22, 2015 4:41 pm
Good morning everyone.
I want to welcome Honourable Minister Shawn Crockwell, the honourable Members of Parliament who...
- Jan 21, 2015 11:52 am
BTA chief executive Bill Hanbury’s edited remarks to launch the Tourism Summit:
Honourable Minister Shawn...
- Jan 21, 2015 2:28 pm
The National Museum has been rated the second most popular museum in the Caribbean area by TripAdvisor.
The museum in...
- Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am
Bill Hanbury, the chief executive officer of the Bermuda Tourism Authority, said it was unrealistic to expect to reverse...
- Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am
The quarterly bulletin of statistics released by the Department of Statistics today shows that visitor arrivals have declined...
- Jan 19, 2015 2:23 pm
The Bermuda Tourism Authority has hired Glenn Jones to a full-time position in charge of public and stakeholder...
- Jan 19, 2015 10:37 am
Online travel company Orbitz Worldwide and the Bermuda Tourism Authority have teamed up for an online video series promoting...
- Jan 13, 2015 4:12 pm
Bermuda is being touted as a perfect winter getaway by popular news website The Huffington Post.
An article entitled “11...
- Jan 10, 2015 8:00 am
- Island’s gems highlighted in US magazine
- Bermuda to be plugged as year-round destination
- Three local hotels on ‘World’s Best’ list
- Tourism invests almost $1 million in locals
- Tourism grant deadline extended
- Hollywood star Douglas to promote Bermuda
- Air arrivals and visitor spending both go down
- New partnership for Tourism Authority
Man, 27, arrested after pub row
Debt beast is a very dangerous foe
Boardroom with a view
Unions: talks bear fruit
Chelsea Amber nominated for Juno Award
A helping hand for those in need
Capturing life’s precious moments
Lawyer loses pay dispute
Thriving shoe store moves into larger space
Return to the table, says PLP to Government
Feeding the white elephant in the room
When baby joy turns to despair
Team Oracle submits plans for base
Age is just a number for active Olive, 90
Costa Rican jailed for money laundering
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive