The Grotto Bay Resort is seeking to upgrade its spa facilities to offer floating massages in the heart of Prospero’s Cave.
While the resort has been using the cave to host treatments at its Natura Spa for several years, a planning...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Dec 4, 20138:00 am
Tourism Minister Shawn Crockwell announced Carnival Cruise Line’s Spirit will not be cruising to Bermuda next season, but the...
- Dec 2, 2013 8:00 am
Government has given its backing for a $350 million luxury hotel and condominium development to be built in...
- Nov 30, 2013 8:00 am
Tourism Authority chairman David Dodwell has issued a rallying cry to the nation — everyone has to get involved if the...
- Nov 27, 2013 8:00 am
Government is looking into how Bermuda can tap into the worldwide $150 billion medical tourism industry.
- Nov 25, 2013 8:00 am
Developer calls for economic citizenship incentive for investors
By Sam Strangeways
Morgan’s Point developer Craig...
- Nov 20, 2013 8:00 am
The former Sonesta Beach Hotel site on South Shore could become a beach club for guests of the Fairmont Hamilton Princess...
- Nov 18, 2013 11:36 pm
Bermuda has one of the top three best hotel private beaches in the world, according to price comparison website...
- Nov 14, 2013 8:00 am
The Watford Sports Club has been granted planning permission to install two pairs of cabanas “recycled” from the 9 Beaches...
- Nov 13, 2013 8:00 am
The new Tourism Authority could be self-funding within two years, saving Government millions of dollars.
- Nov 7, 2013 8:00 am
Government is confident a new hotel will be built in the East End after holding talks with a number of “interested...
- Oct 18, 2013 8:00 am
- AirTran cuts service to Bermuda
- East End businessman: Guest houses the best hope for tourism
- Developers thank Govt for its ‘support’
- Senate approves creation of Tourism Authority, though Opposition concerns linger
- Govt ponders plans for new cruise terminal in St George’s
- New Bermudian recruits on maiden voyage with NCL
- Back 48 years after Bermuda honeymoon — and still loving the Island
- Courses on tourism and hospitality
- Cruise company boss welcomes gaming move
- Furbert claims that Tourism Authority won’t be independent
Cabinet shuffle — three out
Sailor’s body washed ashore
Drugs centre has more staff than patients
Charity is $300k in debt
Fairmont plans Turtle Hill development
Financial burden threatens Dill’s career
Ex-Minister quizzed in court over paid testimony and potential conflict with regulator role
Santucci: People die and we do nothing
Pit bull owners plan Hamilton walk
Duperreault-led group to buy out SAC Re
Suspect knew burglary victim
Inmates praised for church work
Men accused of assaulting Paget resident
Take Our Poll