It’s inevitable to become homesick when you’re a student away at school. But whether you’re away in boarding school or university, you can give yourself a comforting reminder of home by proudly displaying your Bermudian heritage. Here’s some tips...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 19, 2014 8:00 am
Young students got a glimpse into the world of science and technology, thanks to a workshop hosted by the Bermuda National...
- Aug 14, 2014 8:00 am
A forensic science graduate is appealing to the Island’s philanthropists to lend him $35,000 towards his doctoral...
- Aug 13, 2014 8:00 am
Twelve high school graduates have been recognised as Advanced Placement Scholars by the US College Board.
- Aug 12, 2014 8:00 am
Five Bermudian students have each been awarded scholarships worth $5,000 towards their studies in the performing arts by the...
- Aug 8, 2014 8:00 am
Bank of Butterfield have given two Bermudian students scholarships worth a potential $200,000.
Victoria Clarke has...
- Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
Two students pursuing medical careers have been awarded scholarships of $7,500 each by the Bermuda Health...
- Jul 21, 2014 8:00 am
Among the thousands of students to graduate from the New England Technological Institute, 11 “outstanding” Bermudians were...
- Jul 19, 2014 8:00 am
Students from Warwick Academy are celebrating an “outstanding” 100 percent pass rate for the International Baccalaureate...
- Jul 10, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda High School for Girls has announced “outstanding” exam results from the Class of 2014.
Ninety-one percent of the...
- Jul 8, 2014 8:00 am
The Bermuda College is preparing to celebrate 40 years of education this year with a host of activities, starting this...
- Jul 3, 2014 8:00 am
- Twenty young Bermudians participate in prestigious Johns Hopkins Summer Programme
- School’s beefed-up security proves effective
- Up to the task — school boatbuilding project ends with a sail around Mangrove Bay
- Private funding is helping schools
- Volunteers needed for national campaign
- US Consul honours residents who completed MIT course
- Teachers complete leadership training
- Warwick Academy to accept pupils as young as four
- Gibbons to meet parents over education proposals
- A GREAT moment for students
- Scholarship deadlines announced
Aquarium ceiling collapses — no injuries
Renovations on historic Moonray Manor begin
Woman dies after fall
Homeowner’s guest house plan
Cayman included on FCA high-risk list
Wardman begs court for mercy
Anger as CoH parking changes lead to chaos
Murder weapon had been used before
Jobseekers site ‘a success’
A passion for biochemistry
Take Our Poll