At a time when real estate prices are said to be falling, asking $1,000 for a single brick could be regarded as a hard sell.
But the Bermuda Hospitals Charitable Trust believes the 4-inch by 8-inch blocks represent a chance for purchasers...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 16, 2014 8:00 am
The Somerset Clinic in Mangrove Bay will resume services as of April 21, the Department of Health has advised.
- Apr 15, 2014 8:00 am
The family of Garry Dill, a father of four in need of a heart transplant, say they are still in the dark despite meeting with...
- Apr 10, 2014 8:00 am
An ambulance in the east end would be more valuable than the Lamb Foggo Urgent Care Centre, according to St George’s MP...
- Apr 9, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda’s citizens must apply public pressure to support the movement against obesity, a leading US nutrition expert has...
- Apr 9, 2014 8:00 am
The Department of Public Transport yesterday celebrated its fourth annual Wellness Day event with free screenings and...
- Apr 3, 2014 8:00 am
A US fertility expert will speak tomorrow at a meeting organised by Island infertility support group Paperwhites.
- Apr 2, 2014 8:00 am
The future of a closure-threatened urgent care centre in the east of the Island has been guaranteed for a year.
- Mar 24, 2014 8:00 am
A hard-hitting campaign advising residents to get tested for colon cancer has been launched during Colorectal Cancer Awareness...
- Mar 20, 2014 8:00 am
A new study has discovered a dramatic drop in the levels of mercury found in pregnant women in Bermuda in the last...
- Mar 14, 2014 8:00 am
Claims that some doctors oppose pre-certification because they don’t want increased accountability have been refuted by the...
- Mar 12, 2014 8:00 am
- DeSilva calls for more details on medical pre-certification
- Doctors don’t want to be held accountable, claims insider
- Improving body and emotional health through yoga
- New health risk guidebook to assist childcare providers
- Island’s healthcare ‘stuck in a 1970s model’ and requires reform — Minister tells summit
- Charity’s fears over possible insurance increase
- Vaccine supplies for infants could run out again — Govt
- Doctors to gather for conference
- Flood damage forces west end ‘Baby Clinic’ move
- Moniz: Health cuts will see suffering for some
- Island has a shortage of vaccines for children
- Rising healthcare costs like a ‘runaway car’
- KEMH allocation rises to $109.5 million
- Mother’s delight as company secures daughter’s medical needs
- Foggo: Is care centre being set up to fail?
- Nothing says healthcare like an elephant
- Helping people look after their heart
- Probe launched into generic drug costs
- Hospital defends itself over costs
- Determined not to allow a rare and little-known disorder define her
- Doulas provide extra support
- February is Oral Health Month
- Heart Foundation to host four health lectures this month
- Road crash victim: I’m fighting for my life and my children
- Physicians oppose pre-certification system and warn of ‘death by delay’
Govt takes flak over sewage balls alert
Monique shows beauty of fitness modelling
Douglas forced to cheer from afar
Couple’s contaminated tank water fears
Not such a good morning . . .
Sewage balls found on Grape Bay
Witness told police man fired gun at fridge
New Princess marina to open in July
Take Our Poll