The Bermuda Industrial Union is looking into the case of a man who claims he was wrongly dismissed from the Bermuda Hospitals...
- Mar 12, 2015 8:00 am
Bus drivers, faced with a proposal to cut down on their overtime, fear that such reductions are being considered “across the...
- Mar 11, 2015 8:00 am
A drastic overrun on the allocated budget for overtime in public transport has led to the severe disruption in bus routes,...
- Mar 10, 2015 8:00 am
Home Affairs Minister Michael Fahy is travelling to the Bahamas today to attend the Ninth International Labour...
- Mar 2, 2015 10:35 am
A careers fair will held this week at Elbow Beach for jobseekers looking for opportunities in the hospitality...
- Feb 23, 2015 10:54 am
The Belco strike of 1965 was to change Bermuda forever — and last night 200 people gathered at the Bermuda Industrial Union’s...
- Feb 3, 2015 8:00 am
The war of words between Government and the unions rumbled on last night with the Bermuda Trade Union Congress firing another...
- Jan 31, 2015 8:00 am
Crucial talks between Government and the unions over spending cuts ended late last night with unions claiming an agreement had...
- Jan 29, 2015 8:00 am
The Progressive Labour Party has broken its silence as industrial unrest triggered by an impasse over the continuation of...
- Jan 28, 2015 12:49 pm
The tense standoff over furlough days escalated again last night with union leaders urging all their members to descend on the...
- Jan 28, 2015 8:00 am
- Few signs of progress in growing standoff
- Government remains resolute on furloughs
- Fingers point at civil servants
- Dunkley apologises for talks delay
- BTUC statement: we shall not be moved
- No-show: unions back where they started
- Urgent union meeting may cause disruptions
- Furbert: Labour Force Survey remarks
- Government reveals 100 scholarship opportunities
- Burt calls for joint PLP-OBA economic plan
- Burt press conference remarks on economy
- Help for jobless to boost skills
- Simmons press conference remarks on economy
- ‘More blacks, women needed in tech industry’
- Wilson launches job workshop
- Richards sees the positives in 500 lost jobs
- PLP: OBA ‘is not working’
- Boost resume and skills at workshop
Imposing a ‘living wage’ means fewer jobs
Hospital charges ‘not set to rise’
Murder accused continues on the stand
First-class care at hospital
Par could be impossible, says Mouland
Support for Earth Hour festivities
Role of British lawyer questioned
Alarmed by the lack of dignity in Bermuda
Some gesture, Delta!
BTUC on notice from Government
Morgan’s Point: first phase announced
Hospital struggles to discharge patients
Football is first love, says Donawa
Take Our Poll