Dear Heather: Our current home is too small. With so many opportunities for a larger home at a reasonable price, we would like to sell our existing home and move up. How does that work? — Buying and Selling At the Same Time
Dear Buying and...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Oct 29, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather: My house is looking a bit bedraggled from our recent storms and I am just about to put it on the market...
- Oct 22, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather: We recently put an offer in on a cottage that was on the market for $550,000. Our offer was $525,000 which was...
- Oct 15, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather: I am a first-time buyer. I would love to buy a house, but I have looked online and only condos seem to be more...
- Oct 8, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather: I am a non-Bermudian, what is available for me to buy in Bermuda? — International Purchaser
- Oct 1, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather: I am thinking of selling my house but I was hoping to save the commission by selling it myself. What are your...
- Sep 24, 2014 8:00 am
I am looking to buy a house. Are there any additional costs I will have to pay on top of the purchase...
- Sep 17, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather: My spouse and I are getting divorced. We have two young children and together we own a home which is worth about...
- Sep 11, 2014 8:00 am
I would love to buy a waterfront property, but I’ve heard they can be high maintenance, what are the pros...
- Sep 4, 2014 8:00 am
I have been thinking about buying a property for years. But I am so concerned about making the jump to home...
- Aug 28, 2014 8:00 am
Dear Heather —
I would like to list my home for sale. I last had it appraised in 2009, but I know the market has dropped...
- Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am
- Best of the best in Flatts Village
- The pros and cons of freeholds and leaseholds
- Changing trends in home buying
- The hurricane season is insurance season
- MOC Trust apply for additional lot, right of way
- Make moving to a new home fun for the family
- A welcoming, warm home on Tatem’s Hill
- Renovations planned for St George’s listed site
- The best photography when selling your house
- Buying one home, selling another — at the same time
- Historic reconstruction of ‘Settler’s House’ planned at Carter House listed site
- Why a sole listing
- Property tips for single people
- Spring into summer
- Views stretching from the Great Sound to Mangrove Bay from this penthouse
- How to dress your house for success
- Registration of the primary family homestead
- Panoramic North Shore views from Mazarine By The Sea bring back guests again and again
- Renovations planned for Olde Towne house
- To buy or not to buy? That is the question
Views of St George’s Harbour, a building steeped in history, Storekeeper’s...
Endless ocean views, covered verandas and a 17th century bar — Seven Steps...
The Mara is perched on waterside at the very end of Luke’s Pond Road...
Somerset provides its residents with privacy and a sense of community that...