Poor bowling and inexperience at the crease at crucial stages were the chief reasons for Bermuda’s demise at the ICC World Twenty20 qualifiers, according to coach Arnold Manders.
Manders watched on helplessly as his team failed to qualify...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Nov 28, 20138:00 am
Arnold Manders lamented Bermuda’s naivete as they prepared to board a flight back to the Island, having been beaten six times...
- Nov 26, 2013 10:38 am
Bermuda ended the World Twenty20 qualifying group stage on a losing note in the United Arab Emirates today.
- Nov 24, 2013 12:33 pm
Bermuda was eliminated from World Twenty20 qualifiers after losing to Nepal by 21 runs at the ICC Academy in Dubai...
- Nov 23, 2013 11:47 am
Arnold Manders, the Bermuda coach, is confident that Bermuda can put a halt to a three-game losing skid and make the play-offs...
- Nov 22, 2013 12:55 pm
Bermuda’s World Twenty20 qualifying hopes were left hanging by a thread after a heavy defeat by Kenya...
- Nov 21, 2013 10:30 am
Bermuda suffered their second straight loss at the World Twenty20 Qualifiers in the United Arab Emirates today, and now face a...
- Nov 20, 2013 9:02 am
Bermuda’s cricket team will move into a three-way tie if they can pull off an upset against Afghanistan in the ICC World...
- Nov 19, 2013 2:00 pm
Bermuda coach Arnold Manders will be hoping that three days’ rest will enable his nephew Tre Manders to be fit for selection...
- Nov 19, 2013 8:00 am
Despite a half-century from captain Janeiro Tucker, Bermuda lost their first match in the World Cup Twenty20 Qualifiers in...
- Nov 17, 2013 10:59 am
Denmark 111 — 8
Bermuda 112 -1
Bermuda’s ICC World Twenty20 2014 qualifying campaign gathered more momentum in the...
- Nov 16, 2013 8:12 am
- Bermuda’s win a team effort - Cann
- Bermuda stun Scotland in Twenty20
- It’s wide open — Cann
- Douglas sidelined after bike accident
- ‘We can reach the finals’ — Romaine
- Bermuda stun Canada with last-ball win
- Bermuda beaten by Italy in warm-up match
- Pick quits USA after team dispute
- BCB chief hails UK camp a success
- Mukuddem dismayed by cricket’s demise
- Young cricketers attend UK camp
- Tucker was given green-light to play football, sources says
- BCB silent on decision to ‘cut off’ reporter
- BCB probe footballers/cricketers
- Bermuda failed to live up to expectations, says Lara
- Borden ‘not interested’ in national squad
- St David’s players left out because of commitment — Manders
- Footballer Douglas breaches team policy
- Still plenty of work to be done, says Manders
- Bermuda lose three straight in T20 warm-ups
- Bermuda suffer defeat against USA
- Dubai will ‘suit us fine’
- Tucker is charge for T20 qualifiers
- Smith heading home — but not just yet
- Cricket or football: An ongoing issue
- Concern over cricketers playing football
- BCB respond to Royal Gazette stories
- National squad players in trial matches
- Gibbons disciplined by BCB
- Outerbridge ‘hurt and discouraged’
- Bermuda to play USA in World T20 warm-ups
- BCB remain tight-lipped on Bermuda captaincy for World T20
- Stovell puts football on the back burner to concentrate on cricket
- Skipper Outerbridge doubtful for T20 qualifiers
- Rangers batsman banned
- Borden inspires St David’s to victory in T20 final
- Cuts aiming for last piece of silverware
- Tucker and Trott named Cup Match MVPs
- Rangers set sets on Lindo’s Twenty20 title
- Masters set to tour Canada
Bradford lose hope of keeping Wells
Salon Store expands into spa business
Greens donate $150,000 for new hospital wing
Senators speak out over newspaper cartoon
Take Our Poll