Allan Douglas has been removed from his position as vice-president of the Bermuda Cricket Board.
Douglas has paid the price for Bermuda’s dismal performance in Malaysia, where he was acting national coach, replacing head coach Arnold...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Dec 20, 2014 8:00 am
The International Cricket Council are considering a plan which would allow the region’s Associate under-19 teams to test...
- Dec 19, 2014 9:20 am
Lionel Cann, the former Bermuda cricketer, dropped a bombshell yesterday when he declared that the Island will never again...
- Dec 12, 2014 8:00 am
Janeiro Tucker believes the Island’s young cricketers need to be exposed to the real game if Bermuda is to return to playing...
- Dec 11, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda’s disastrous trip to Malaysia for the Pepsi ICC World Cricket League Division Three tournament was doomed from the...
- Dec 9, 2014 8:00 am
Allan Douglas Jr, the Bermuda cricketer, has been found to have legal bowling action after undergoing a Home Board...
- Dec 4, 2014 9:51 am
The Bermuda Cricket Board has contributed to a poignant Twitter hashtag in memory of Phillip Hughes, the late Australian...
- Nov 29, 2014 8:00 am
Lloyd Fray has vowed to continue the task of “getting cricket back to where it needs to be” after returning for a second term...
- Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am
Phillip Hughes has died as a result of the injuries he sustained when struck by a bouncer on Tuesday, Cricket Australia has...
- Nov 27, 2014 7:12 am
Lloyd Fray was re-elected as the president of the Bermuda Cricket Board at tonight’s annual general meeting held at Charities...
- Nov 26, 2014 9:00 pm
Lloyd Smith, a former club representative on the Bermuda Cricket Board, is to challenge incumbent Lloyd Fray for the BCB’s...
- Nov 26, 2014 8:00 am
- Opportunity knocks in the Caribbean
- Dill and Douglas to umpire ICC tournament
- Sports Mailbox: Secrets lie in team reports
- BCB gains extension to analyse Douglas
- Sports Mailbox: Smith is top man for the job
- Smith steps down as St David’s coach
- I’ve nothing left in the tank, says Cann
- Inquest begins after US fall from grace
- Tributes paid to ‘Cheesey’
- Weeks calls for an inquiry
- Romaine bemoans failing system
- Hackett slams West Indies’ greed
- Rudderless Bermuda plumb new depths
- Bermuda plummet into Division Four
- We must prepare for worst — Douglas
- Bermuda out despite Leverock heroics
- Bermuda match abandoned because of rain
- Bermuda keep hopes alive
- Bermuda humiliated by Nepal
- Bermuda well beaten
- Bermuda look to leave US in a spin
- Tucker determined to go out on top
- Douglas vows to keep Bermuda on course
- Spin king Brangman bags top award
- Jones fighting fit for Malaysia
- Wilson drafted in for Crockwell
- Stovell in the hunt for second straight MVP
- Lawson out to torment Bermuda
- Manders ruled out of ICC tour by pneumonia
- T20 final axed after descending into farce
- Manders and Tucker reach level three
- Social Club reprieved on appeal
- Shooting incident forces BCB to call stumps
- Anderson omission akin to a ‘scandal’
- Seniors prepare to pass torch
- Gallian impressed with ‘raw talent’
- Angry Anderson sets record straight
- Bermuda open tournament against Americans
- Lindo’s T20 final postponed
- Sailsman’s extra know-how pays off
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive