The Caribbean Premier League will expand to seven teams for this year’s competition.
St Kitts and Nevis have entered their own franchise in the competition after seeing the benefits of hosting several games last year, including the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Jan 27, 2015 7:14 pm
Four of Bermuda’s young cricketers have been selected for a Canada team that will tour Sri Lanka in March.
- Jan 27, 2015 8:00 am
Marcus Scotland left Bermuda with his family last summer aged 10 and with dreams of following up on the favourable impression...
- Jan 16, 2015 11:14 am
If Bermuda fail to advance from their regional Under-19 World Cup qualifiers this year, it will not be because the squad was...
- Jan 16, 2015 8:00 am
Caribbean Premier League officials would love to see a player from the ICC Americas region join one of their franchises this...
- Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am
The International Cricket Council has moved to clarify its intentions behind a proposed change to ICC membership...
- Jan 13, 2015 8:00 am
If there was one thing that Tre Manders learned from his time in Barbados it was that Bermuda’s cricketers need to work harder...
- Jan 9, 2015 8:00 am
If you thought cricket in Bermuda was in a mess then spare a thought for our cousins across the water.
While the Bermuda...
- Jan 9, 2015 8:00 am
Allan Douglas has appealed Bermuda Cricket Board’s decision to remove him from his position as second...
- Jan 8, 2015 8:00 am
They called his fielding a liability and his build that of a club bouncer, but Dwayne Leverock did not take the derisive...
- Jan 7, 2015 8:00 am
Christian Burgess has had a taste of cricket at a higher level and now he is hungry for more.
The Bermuda wicketkeeper...
- Dec 31, 2014 8:00 am
- Squad chosen to prepare for U19 World Cup
- Foursome sweating on Caribbean call-up
- Players should have been sent home, says Fray
- Douglas fired after no-confidence vote
- Opportunities endless for region’s youngsters
- Bermuda won’t return to top, says Cann
- Old-school approach is best, says Tucker
- Tucker slams lack of commitment
- Douglas found to have legal action
- BCB’s Twitter tribute to Hughes
- ‘Road to recovery has already begun’
- Australia mourns death of Hughes
- Fray re-elected as BCB president
- Fray challenged for BCB presidency
- Opportunity knocks in the Caribbean
- Dill and Douglas to umpire ICC tournament
- Sports Mailbox: Secrets lie in team reports
- BCB gains extension to analyse Douglas
- Sports Mailbox: Smith is top man for the job
- Smith steps down as St David’s coach
- I’ve nothing left in the tank, says Cann
- Inquest begins after US fall from grace
- Tributes paid to ‘Cheesey’
- Weeks calls for an inquiry
- Romaine bemoans failing system
- Hackett slams West Indies’ greed
Debt beast is a very dangerous foe
Man, 27, arrested after pub row
Boardroom with a view
Unions: talks bear fruit
Chelsea Amber nominated for Juno Award
The incredible shrinking Bermuda economy
A helping hand for those in need
Lawyer loses pay dispute
Thriving shoe store moves into larger space
Return to the table, says PLP to Government
Feeding the white elephant in the room
When baby joy turns to despair
Team Oracle submits plans for base
Age is just a number for active Olive, 90
Costa Rican jailed for money laundering
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive