Lloyd Fray has vowed to continue the task of “getting cricket back to where it needs to be” after returning for a second term as president of the Bermuda Cricket Board.
Fray was re-elected at the annual general meeting on Wednesday night,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am
Phillip Hughes has died as a result of the injuries he sustained when struck by a bouncer on Tuesday, Cricket Australia has...
- Nov 27, 2014 7:12 am
Lloyd Fray was re-elected as the president of the Bermuda Cricket Board at tonight’s annual general meeting held at Charities...
- Nov 26, 2014 9:00 pm
Lloyd Smith, a former club representative on the Bermuda Cricket Board, is to challenge incumbent Lloyd Fray for the BCB’s...
- Nov 26, 2014 8:00 am
Four of Bermuda’s most promising cricketers will compete with eight other Associate players for rookie contracts at each of...
- Nov 25, 2014 8:00 am
Roger Dill and Steven Douglas, the Bermuda umpires, will officiate at ICC Americas Division 2 Tournament in Florida, which...
- Nov 21, 2014 2:56 pm
On November 26, the Bermuda Cricket Board will hold its Annual General Meeting.
It seems that a new...
- Nov 20, 2014 12:37 pm
The Bermuda Cricket Board has been given a two-week extension by the ICC to submit a report on Allan Douglas Jr’s bowling...
- Nov 20, 2014 12:01 am
Like most Bermuda cricket fans, I was disappointed with our performance at the recent Pepsi ICC World Cricket...
- Nov 20, 2014 12:36 pm
Wendell Smith has resigned as coach of St David’s, the Premier Division champions — something he publicly stated he would do...
- Nov 18, 2014 8:00 am
Lionel Cann has retired from international cricket after Bermuda’s relegation to Division Four of the Pepsi ICC World Cricket...
- Nov 6, 2014 8:00 am
- Inquest begins after US fall from grace
- Tributes paid to ‘Cheesey’
- Weeks calls for an inquiry
- Romaine bemoans failing system
- Hackett slams West Indies’ greed
- Rudderless Bermuda plumb new depths
- Bermuda plummet into Division Four
- We must prepare for worst — Douglas
- Bermuda out despite Leverock heroics
- Bermuda match abandoned because of rain
- Bermuda keep hopes alive
- Bermuda humiliated by Nepal
- Bermuda well beaten
- Bermuda look to leave US in a spin
- Tucker determined to go out on top
- Douglas vows to keep Bermuda on course
- Spin king Brangman bags top award
- Jones fighting fit for Malaysia
- Wilson drafted in for Crockwell
- Stovell in the hunt for second straight MVP
- Lawson out to torment Bermuda
- Manders ruled out of ICC tour by pneumonia
- T20 final axed after descending into farce
- Manders and Tucker reach level three
- Social Club reprieved on appeal
- Shooting incident forces BCB to call stumps
- Anderson omission akin to a ‘scandal’
- Seniors prepare to pass torch
- Gallian impressed with ‘raw talent’
- Angry Anderson sets record straight
- Bermuda open tournament against Americans
- Lindo’s T20 final postponed
- Sailsman’s extra know-how pays off
- Rangers and Cuts march on
- Less is more for Village
- St David’s look to sign off in style
- Teams named for East v West clash
- Bermuda Masters claim bragging rights
- Uganda suffers through threat of terror
- Common sense had to prevail, says Cann
Glass attack woman has sentence reduced
Black Friday crowds take over Hamilton
Cake pop business is a dream come true
Fernance Perry MBE (1921-2014)
Status applications for 2014 top 500
Doubts expressed over City’s clamping stance
Beauty queen loves the skin she’s in
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive