The youth sailing development programme was suspended in 2013 because of Government budget cuts.
However, a local branch of the Andrew Simpson Sailing Foundation (ASSF) are taking steps to get the programme back up and running.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Jan 29, 2015 8:00 am
Argo Group Gold Cup winners Ian Williams, of GAC Pindar, and Taylor Canfield, of US One, remain the favourites to clinch the...
- Jan 27, 2015 8:00 am
Alec Cutler has defended his title in the one design Melges 32 at the Quantum Key West Race Week 2015 in...
- Jan 26, 2015 8:00 am
Ground has been broken on the site in Dockyard that will form the base for 35th America’s Cup defender Oracle Team...
- Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am
Spirit of Bermuda will be among the local entries in the 2015 Marion to Bermuda Cruising Yacht Race.
- Jan 20, 2015 8:00 am
Jimmy Spithill, the skipper of 35th America’s Cup Defender Oracle Team USA, has placed plans to undergo elbow surgery on the...
- Jan 13, 2015 12:01 am
Dennis Conner, one of the most decorated skippers in America’s Cup history, will be on Island next month to share his...
- Jan 8, 2015 8:00 am
Oracle Team USA could potentially set up shop in Bermuda in the not-too-distant future.
It is expected that the...
- Jan 6, 2015 8:00 am
The Great Sound, venue for the 35th America’s Cup, hosted the opening race day of the Laser Standard Rig National...
- Dec 30, 2014 8:00 am
Mikey Wollmann made a flying start to the Orange Bowl International Youth Regatta in Miami yesterday.
The Royal Hamilton...
- Dec 29, 2014 8:00 am
Oracle Team USA have turned to one of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers for help designing their wingsail powered...
- Dec 20, 2014 8:00 am
- Local officials set for important safety role
- Clarke’s legacy to be honoured with regatta
- Sailing mourns loss of Comet stalwart
- Artemis turn to Bromby for inside track
- Walker’s legacy hailed by Coutts
- Cutler finishes eighth in Miami
- Shrubb backs Bermuda to be the perfect host
- Bajurin still bewildered by Oracle comeback
- Ainslie set for Great Sound recon
- Spithill expects toughest challenge
- Mid-fleet finish for sailors in Mexico
- Wollmann slips six places at CAC Games
- Community keeps fingers crossed over Cup
- Stefaniuk so close to double triumph
- Cutler finishes fourteenth in Florida
- Fraser settles for silver
- Percy promises thrilling spectacle
Athlete cleared of attempted murder
Minister’s three-day London trip cost $6,000
Farm helps prisoners give back to community
Bermuda’s gold-plated pension plans
Greater interest in real estate rentals
Push for DUI class to become mandatory
Bermuda trio leave for Davis Cup event
Cuts totalling $6.4 million agreed
Dismay over church event with ‘ex-gays’
Boat sinks near Cavello Bay
Community pay bill for injured Whiskers
Car crashes outside Devonshire Church
Anger over street lighting outages
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive