Cecilia Wollmann and Cameron Pimentel both fell off the lead pace at the Central American and Caribbean Games in Veracruz, Mexico, yesterday.
Wollmann slipped six places from second to eighth in the women’s Laser Radial fleet, with Pimentel...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Nov 25, 2014 8:00 am
The local sailing community responded to unconfirmed reports that Bermuda will host the 35th America’s Cup with cautious...
- Nov 21, 2014 8:00 am
Tayte Stefaniuk, the Bermuda sailor, almost pulled off a remarkable double at the recent Bermuda Optimist National and Open...
- Nov 14, 2014 8:00 am
Alec Cutler and his Hedgehog crew finished fourteenth out of 15 teams at the Melges 32 Gold Cup regatta at Miami Beach Marina,...
- Nov 10, 2014 5:06 pm
Lance Fraser bounced back from his disappointing showing at last month’s Argo Group Gold Cup by earning a place on the podium...
- Nov 7, 2014 8:00 am
The AC45 catamaran flying above the water at speed in the Great Sound will be “a sight to behold”, according to Iain Percy,...
- Nov 6, 2014 8:00 am
Bermuda’s sailors made considerable inroads at the International Optimist World Dinghy Championships in Argentina...
- Oct 31, 2014 12:01 am
The International Optimist Dinghy Association World Championships are proving to be a steep learning curve for Bermuda’s...
- Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am
Brett Wright missed out on a podium finish by just four points at the recent Audi Laser Masters’ World Championship in Hyeres,...
- Oct 29, 2014 12:01 am
Johnie Berntsson captured a second Argo Group Gold Cup title in six years in Hamilton Harbour yesterday.
- Oct 27, 2014 8:00 am
A frontal system edging its way towards Bermuda resulted in light winds, a grey sky and racing eventually being canned early,...
- Oct 26, 2014 10:31 am
- Painful exit for Bruni
- Kempe and Fraser bow out
- Kempe and Fraser all at sea
- Kempe happy to be an unknown quantity
- Tough task to repeat victory, says Bruni
- Fraser confident of mixing it with best
- Gonzalo leaves merely a dent in Gold Cup
- Gonzalo forces schedule change
- Tropical Storm Gonzalo a threat to regatta
- Young team ready for learning curve
- Dunne acknowledges hard road for men
- Canfield full of confidence after back-to-back wins
- America’s Cup could have late entries
- Foiling is the way of the future
- Percy excited by Artemis challenge
- Artemis added to glowing field
- Artemis Racing joins the fleet
Appeal for toddler who needs surgery
National Trust: we never owned Moonray Manor
Injury forces Perozzi to hang up gloves
New work permit policy is delayed
Shoppers get 19-hour Black Friday head start
Australia mourns death of Hughes
She sees sea shell as Christmas decoration
PLP MPs warn against inappropriate comments
Owner devastated by fatal dog-on-dog attack
Cancer fight changes mom’s view of life
Message in a bottle washes up in Bermuda
Warwick Academy incident leaves one injured
Armed robbery at Mr Chicken in Southampton
House Hunters TV programme features Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive