Bermuda’s sailors made considerable inroads at the International Optimist World Dinghy Championships in Argentina yesterday.
Making the biggest gain was George Buckley who climbed 20 places up the leaderboard from 45th to 25th after placing...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 31, 2014 8:00 am
The International Optimist Dinghy Association World Championships are proving to be a steep learning curve for Bermuda’s...
- Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am
Brett Wright missed out on a podium finish by just four points at the recent Audi Laser Masters’ World Championship in Hyeres,...
- Oct 29, 2014 12:01 am
Johnie Berntsson captured a second Argo Group Gold Cup title in six years in Hamilton Harbour yesterday.
- Oct 27, 2014 8:00 am
A frontal system edging its way towards Bermuda resulted in light winds, a grey sky and racing eventually being canned early,...
- Oct 26, 2014 10:31 am
Francesco Bruni, the defending champion, and his Luna Rossa Challenge crew bowed out of the Argo Group Gold Cup at the first...
- Oct 25, 2014 12:01 am
The nearly 40-year wait for a local Argo Group Gold Cup champion will go on for at least another 12 months after Somers Kempe...
- Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am
Somers Kempe and Lance Fraser both endured a tough day at the office in yesterday’s opening day of the Argo Group Gold Cup in...
- Oct 23, 2014 8:00 am
The Argo Group Gold Cup should be a very special one for Somers Kempe.
This year marks the first time that the Royal...
- Oct 22, 2014 8:00 am
Francesco Bruni, the Argo Group Gold Cup champion, admits that retaining his title will be no easy feat.
- Oct 22, 2014 8:00 am
Hurricane Gonzalo torpedoed Lance Fraser and his Team Digicel Business team-mates’ Argo Group Gold Cup preparations at the...
- Oct 21, 2014 8:00 am
- Gonzalo leaves merely a dent in Gold Cup
- Gonzalo forces schedule change
- Tropical Storm Gonzalo a threat to regatta
- Young team ready for learning curve
- Dunne acknowledges hard road for men
- Canfield full of confidence after back-to-back wins
- America’s Cup could have late entries
- Foiling is the way of the future
- Percy excited by Artemis challenge
- Artemis added to glowing field
- Artemis Racing joins the fleet
- Wollmann comes away with top-ten finish
- Family affair for Davis in Chester
- Patton still firmly in podium picture
- Artemis Racing to mount challenge for Sweden
- Fraser claims podium finish
- Scraders handed flag-bearer honour
- Wollmann ready for ultimate test
- Fraser quick to accept invite for Gold Cup
Greens seek to oust Fairmont from Princess
Dark days are over for single mom
Burying power lines would cost $375 million
Fearless four honoured for historic titles
Make-up that’s eerie-sistible
Hurricane seen as lesson in health care
Drug boat’s destination was Bermuda
Out of power for 17 days
Drive to survive
Judgment reserved in Richardson case
San Diego video bid to host America’s Cup
Young men’s good deeds help others
Rudderless Bermuda plumb new depths
Take Our Poll