Tyler Butterfield, the Bermuda triathlete, has moved to dampen any unrealistic expectations of him in Glasgow after admitting that his best will not be good enough for a top-ten finish.
Tomorrow he competes in his third — and almost...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
Reggie Young finished seventh in his age division in the world’s largest 10K road race at the weekend.
Young, 81, was...
- Jul 12, 2014 8:00 am
Fresh off a third-place finish at the Ironman France in Nice at the weekend, Tyler Butterfield will spend a couple of weeks...
- Jul 3, 2014 8:00 am
Tucker Murphy warmed up for this month’s Commonwealth Games in Glasgow in the best possible way at Clearwater Beach in St...
- Jun 30, 2014 8:00 am
Although he lost a few seconds double-checking where the final turnaround point was on the course, Andrew Haak was a...
- Jun 23, 2014 8:00 am
Some of the top sprint distance female triathletes could be in Bermuda in November to compete in the Queen of Bermuda...
- Jun 18, 2014 8:00 am
Tyler Butterfield hailed Sunday as a great day for Bermuda triathlon after he backed up yet another Flora Duffy off-road...
- Jun 15, 2014 1:28 pm
Tyler and Nikki Butterfield claimed a husband and wife one-two in the Tokio Millennium Re Sprint Triathlon in Hamilton...
- Jun 9, 2014 8:00 am
Tyler Butterfield will be taking no prisoners when he attempts to win a third consecutive Tokio Millennium Re Sprint Triathlon...
- Jun 5, 2014 8:00 am
Flora Duffy’s winning streak ended at three on Saturday when she finished fourth in the ITU PATCO Pan American Championships...
- Jun 2, 2014 8:00 am
Flora Duffy, the Bermuda triathlete, will officially kick off her 2016 Olympic qualifying campaign at today’s ITU Dallas Pan...
- May 31, 2014 8:00 am
- Couper sets the pace for record-breaking family
- Tucker excited by course’s eastern promise
- It’s Butterfield again
- Smith goes one better in Heritage race
- All smiles as Estwanik sets course record
- I will not be in the running, says Hoey
- Estwanik hopes for tears of joy
- Butterfield eligibility issues resolved
- Allen focused on improving time
- Confusion over Butterfield entry
- Butterfield to defend sprint title
- Duffy completes hat-trick of wins
- Derby switch receives backing from greats
- Marshall sidesteps Half Marathon to focus on Glasgow
- Butterfield puts on classy exhibition
- Butterfield brings stardust to championships
- Williams honours memory of great uncle
- Hawley impresses in Monterrey
- Victory is by no means a certainty, says Butterfield
- Marshall steps up Glasgow bid
- Bermuda-like beach inspires super Duffy
- Estwanik ruled out by freak injury
- Smith’s dreams of Youth Olympics hit by broken arm
- Women in Sports 5K set for Sunday
Questions surround death of new mom
Latifa may be gone, but she’s not forgotten
My wife’s story must be told
BTA distances itself from OBA consultant
OBA chairman Hollis resigns
Two bald men fighting over a comb
Lister: OBA must do more digging
HRC: mind your language online
Take Our Poll