Chris Estwanik incorporated the Swan’s Five Flat Miles road race into the middle of his 19-mile Sunday training schedule and won in breathtaking fashion, with a five-minute margin of victory.
It was a lot closer between the lead women, with...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Mar 2, 2015 8:00 am
For all the results and pictures from Saturday’s races at the National Sports Centre, click on the two PDFs under Related...
- Mar 2, 2015 8:00 am
Flora Duffy continued her impressive start to the season with a comfortable win in the Xterra South African Championships...
- Feb 23, 2015 8:00 am
The Telford Electric Magic Mile will reach a milestone with next weekend’s race marking the 20th edition of one of the...
- Feb 18, 2015 8:00 am
Flora Duffy won in Cape Town today to maintain her perfect start to the season.
Duffy’s victory in the African Cup...
- Feb 15, 2015 5:12 pm
Stephen Allen and Jennifer Alen retained their titles in the Butterfield and Vallis 5K, although windy conditions dented their...
- Feb 2, 2015 8:00 am
Flora Duffy has a busy year ahead of her.
The Bermuda triathlete will defend her Xterra World Championship title, while...
- Jan 23, 2015 8:00 am
The KPMG Front Street Mile races, particularly the schools events, never fail to grab the attention of former middle distance...
- Jan 23, 2015 12:01 am
A handwritten sign on the Bermuda Marathon route read “Run Ronnie Run!” and that is exactly what Ronnie Wong did — and then...
- Jan 21, 2015 8:00 am
Late entry Benjamin Meto won the Bermuda Marathon at the first attempt yesterday to cap an impressive Bermuda Marathon Weekend...
- Jan 19, 2015 8:00 am
Local runners Stephen Allen and Jay Donawa decided to share the glory in the Bermuda Half Marathon after crossing the finish...
- Jan 19, 2015 8:00 am
- Meto credits Marshall for keeping him honest
- Marshall rewarded for his forward thinking
- Bishop wins two-horse race
- Allen and Alen find the key
- Scraders survives a scare
- Scraders looking to finish on a high
- Chipangama ruled out through illness
- Thie’s team out to shine tonight
- Focused Marshall aiming for top-three finish
- Legend Smith eyes the challenge
- Bermuda’s a happy place for sporting champ Frederick
- Introducing the race committee
- Weekend schedule of events
- From fast food to fast running
- Flint on a healthier road after diabetes diagnosis
- Runners helping the children who need it the most
- Building friendships and a healthier lifestyle
- Wong’s goal is 40 miles for 40th anniversary
- Bermuda Marathon Weekend list of entrants
- Athlete who praised event in US article returns to race again
- All the Bermuda Marathon Weekend winners
- Winner Hill keeps on running at 76
- Elite men’s title anyone’s guess
- Butterfield signs ‘fantastic’ helmet deal
- Entry spike shows running boom
- Superior speed key for Huberty
- Butterfield sacrifices all for Kona pursuit
- Paquette returns to defend title
- MissFits shine in Florida
- Marathon organiser Cann remembered fondly
- Sickness scuppers hopes for Butterfields
- Fairmont to Fairmont dates confirmed
Tributes to Island’s ‘First Lady of Limbo’
Bermuda treated like a stepchild, says Bean
I was protecting lives, Baron tells court
Government forces ‘Ag Show’ cancellation
‘No respect’ for disabled parking
Couple to visit 110 hotels in 35 countries
Lawsuit: Brown found negligent
Tomorrow’s school, regular bus cancellations
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive