Sisters Rachel McGinnis and Laura Cerge made it a double celebration as they won the women’s titles in both the Hannover Re/BNAA Half-Marathon and 10K yesterday
In the longer race, McGinnis, 36, ran a time of 1hr 27min 50sec to finish...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Nov 17, 2014 8:00 am
Less than ten months after the birth of her second child, Nikki Butterfield marked her return to professional racing with a...
- Nov 14, 2014 10:36 am
The second-oldest road race in Bermuda returns this Sunday, 42 years after it was first held.
One of only three...
- Nov 13, 2014 8:00 am
Jay Donawa cruised to victory in the XL Man on the Run 5K yesterday, but admitted that it was achieved with a heavy...
- Nov 12, 2014 8:00 am
Flora Duffy is making a habit of winning.
The 27-year-old demonstrated just why she is the Xterra World Champion,...
- Nov 10, 2014 8:00 am
Flora Duffy returned to her roots yesterday to sprinkle some stardust on Warwick Academy.
The school held ‘Flora Duffy...
- Nov 8, 2014 12:01 am
After a successful first event in 2013 when 262 competed in the all-male event, organisers of the Remembrance Day XL Man on...
- Nov 7, 2014 8:23 pm
KPMG are working with the Bermuda National Athletics Association (BNAA) to hold another trial event for the KPMG Front Street...
- Nov 5, 2014 5:41 pm
Tyler Butterfield was back in action yesterday for the first time since his Ironman disappointment, finishing ninth at the...
- Nov 3, 2014 8:00 am
The next two races of the Bermuda National Athletic Association’s (BNAA) Cross Country series are under threat because of the...
- Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am
Kent Richardson, the evergreen Bermuda triathlete, has hailed Flora Duffy’s Xterra World Championships triumph as a defining...
- Oct 28, 2014 8:00 am
- Duffy crowned world champion
- Duffy targets historic victory
- Bermuda welcomes our newest world champion
- Dream come true for Smith after late burst
- Duffy determined to fulfil need for speed
- Argus on board again for Crime Stoppers 5K
- No dream too big for driven Duffy
- Smith excited by return to ‘magical’ Hawaii
- Butterfield eyes top of family tree
- Organisers hope to win numbers game
- Pressure is on, admits Butterfield
- De Ste Croix rolls back the years
- Women ready to run for good causes
- Men’s contest is wide open, says organiser
- No rest for the weary as Duffy targets Maui
- Duffy well placed for Xterra coronation
- Podium finish for Richardson
- Podium finish for Richardson
- Smith comes eighth in age group
- Berry easily masters the field
- Duffy 20th at World Triathlon Championships
- Husband and wife team ready for Bahrain test
Perozzi suffers painful loss
Official backs up AP report
Bermuda under global spotlight
Wedding bells ... when it’s times three
A few facts on unemployment
Remembrance Day shooting suspect charged
Back in school at 71, and cooking up a storm
Firm reprimanded over illegal wind turbines
Global company to run beach resort
History in a $3,200 bottle
Hotel beach club gets the go-ahead
Mount Hill shooting suspects bailed
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive