Stephen Allen made a winning return to road racing when he secured his first Bacardi 8K title yesterday, taking part in his first competitive race since May.
It took him exactly 28 minutes to complete the distance, while the fastest women,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Nov 24, 2014 8:00 am
Sisters Rachel McGinnis and Laura Cerge made it a double celebration as they won the womenís titles in both the Hannover...
- Nov 17, 2014 8:00 am
Less than ten months after the birth of her second child, Nikki Butterfield marked her return to professional racing with a...
- Nov 14, 2014 10:36 am
The second-oldest road race in Bermuda returns this Sunday, 42 years after it was first held.
One of only three...
- Nov 13, 2014 8:00 am
Jay Donawa cruised to victory in the XL Man on the Run 5K yesterday, but admitted that it was achieved with a heavy...
- Nov 12, 2014 8:00 am
Flora Duffy is making a habit of winning.
The 27-year-old demonstrated just why she is the Xterra World Champion,...
- Nov 10, 2014 8:00 am
Flora Duffy returned to her roots yesterday to sprinkle some stardust on Warwick Academy.
The school held ĎFlora Duffy...
- Nov 8, 2014 12:01 am
After a successful first event in 2013 when 262 competed in the all-male event, organisers of the Remembrance Day XL Man on...
- Nov 7, 2014 8:23 pm
KPMG are working with the Bermuda National Athletics Association (BNAA) to hold another trial event for the KPMG Front Street...
- Nov 5, 2014 5:41 pm
Tyler Butterfield was back in action yesterday for the first time since his Ironman disappointment, finishing ninth at the...
- Nov 3, 2014 8:00 am
The next two races of the Bermuda National Athletic Associationís (BNAA) Cross Country series are under threat because of the...
- Oct 30, 2014 8:00 am
- Richardson lauds champion Duffy
- Duffy crowned world champion
- Duffy targets historic victory
- Bermuda welcomes our newest world champion
- Dream come true for Smith after late burst
- Duffy determined to fulfil need for speed
- Argus on board again for Crime Stoppers 5K
- No dream too big for driven Duffy
- Smith excited by return to Ďmagicalí Hawaii
- Butterfield eyes top of family tree
- Organisers hope to win numbers game
- Pressure is on, admits Butterfield
- De Ste Croix rolls back the years
- Women ready to run for good causes
- Menís contest is wide open, says organiser
- No rest for the weary as Duffy targets Maui
- Duffy well placed for Xterra coronation
- Podium finish for Richardson
- Podium finish for Richardson
- Smith comes eighth in age group
- Berry easily masters the field
- Duffy 20th at World Triathlon Championships
- Husband and wife team ready for Bahrain test
PLP MPs warn against inappropriate comments
Owner devastated by fatal dog-on-dog attack
Message in a bottle washes up in Bermuda
Cancer fight changes momís view of life
Armed robbery at Mr Chicken in Southampton
House Hunters TV programme features Bermuda
Caines speaks at rally for Ferguson victim
Head of police dispels fist bump claims
Report is critical of Port Royal overruns
Smith to launch ĎBermuda Amazoní website
Mother hopes inquest will provide answers
Honeymooner admits threatening flight staff
Woman charged with having proceeds of crime
Drug mule is jailed
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive