Flora Duffy has all but secured qualification for next year’s Olympic Games in Rio.
Duffy is ranked twelfth in the ITU Olympic qualification list after a series of superb performances over the past two years, finishing seventh overall in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Nov 24, 2015 8:00 am
Self-belief is the only factor preventing Tyler Butterfield from a podium finish at the Hawaii Ironman World Championships,...
- Nov 23, 2015 12:01 am
Chris Estwanik and Nikki Butterfield are the new Bacardi 8K men’s and women’s champions after producing commanding...
- Nov 23, 2015 8:00 am
Chris Estwanik, the Island’s top distance runner, has been sidelined with an Achilles injury.
This time of the year is...
- Nov 21, 2015 8:00 am
Several of the age groups are still to be decided going into the final races in the Bermuda National Athletic Association...
- Nov 19, 2015 8:00 am
Tyler Butterfield and Flora Duffy, the Island’s top male and female triathletes, will be special guests at the Bermuda...
- Nov 18, 2015 8:00 am
Ten years after he last won the event, Jay Donawa chalked up his fourth title in the BNAA/Hannover Re Half Marathon with a...
- Nov 16, 2015 8:00 am
Tyler Butterfield is targeting a top three finish at next year’s Ironman World Championship.
The Bermuda triathlete...
- Nov 14, 2015 8:00 am
Marking its 43rd year, the second-oldest road race in Bermuda returns on Sunday.
First held in March 1972, the race is...
- Nov 13, 2015 8:00 am
Flora Duffy has ended her season $30,000 richer after finishing third in the three-day Island House Invitational...
- Nov 9, 2015 8:00 am
Jay Donawa defended his XL Catlin Man on the Run 5k road race title with a storming run of 17min 7sec yesterday.
- Nov 9, 2015 8:00 am
- Solid start for Duffy
- Naude and Hoey beat the heat
- Duffy is a world champion once more
- Duffy racing history as well as elite field
- Duffy to race sport’s elite in Bahamas
- Olcheski-Bell finishes fifth in Lanzarote
- Teen duo are race’s youngest winners
- Island’s triathletes impress in Miami
- Butterfield to make most of peak years
- Smith expected to add to family silverware
- Butterfield grateful for Tokio’s support
- Duffy has little time for reflection
- ‘Organised chaos the secret to my success’
- Butterfield storms to fifth in Hawaii
- Breary: this is the one I always wanted
- Cross Country: picture special
- Butterfield: swim the key to Hawaii success
- Competitive field for women’s race
- Alen weathers storm to take first place
- Duffy claims world title
- Duffy back in action
- Duffy races to best ever finish
- Duo star overseas
- Duffy chasing podium in Chicago
- Smith and Andreasen claim honours
- Duffy shines in tough conditions
- Butterfield finishes eighth in Austria
- Fisher wins four medals
From school dropout to self-made millionaire
New radio station launched
Parking headache drove market to Gardens
Ruling sets precedent, says Harkin lawyer
Tributes to soulful saxophonist Simons
Prestigious award for humpback whale photo
Gaming Commission seeks new general counsel
Island passed America’s Cup telecoms test
Firm set to propose multibillion-dollar plan
Island is sick, says Bishop Lambe
MP sorry for red underwear comment
New Apple device repair business launched
British policeman wins discrimination case
Man admits attack over banana peel dispute
Young Achiever: Disney monitors filmmaker
BLDC wrote off $375,000 — Government
Take Our Poll