Daniel Augustus believes 2015 will be his year as he targets a place on the Canadian Tour.
The 27-year-old Tucker’s Point golf professional now has the finances, maturity and yardage to swing for a career that “has always been my...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
An impressive 16-under par 55 has given Hidden Valley Golf Course a two-shot lead in the Junior Team Competition (Net) of the...
- Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
Riverside Country Club tore up the course at Riddell’s Bay Golf Club carding a net 19-under-par 51 in yesterday’s first round...
- Dec 9, 2014 8:00 am
Patrick Horgan III came to Bermuda expecting to win the Gosling’s Invitational, and managed it, just.
A final round of...
- Dec 5, 2014 8:00 am
Billy Walsh did most of the moving in the third round of the Gosling’s Invitational and grabbed a tie for first place in the...
- Dec 4, 2014 8:00 am
At first glance the 18th hole at Belmont Hills does not appear to be all that threatening.
A relatively straight, if...
- Dec 3, 2014 8:00 am
PH Horgan III has a love-hate relationship with Belmont Hills.
Scene of his two Gosling’s Invitational wins in 2004 and...
- Dec 2, 2014 8:00 am
Camiko Smith will be looking to become the first Bermudian to win the Gosling’s Invitational tournament in more than two...
- Nov 28, 2014 8:00 am
Jarryd Dillas and William Haddrell and Ebonie Burgess and Elizabeth Parsons retained their respective men’s and women’s titles...
- Nov 17, 2014 8:00 am
Jarryd Dillas and Will Haddrell, the men’s defending champions, and last year’s women’s winners Elizabeth Parsons and Ebonie...
- Nov 15, 2014 8:00 am
Jarryd Dillas and Will Haddrell, and Elizabeth Parsons and Ebonie Burgess will be the teams to beat when the Bermuda Amateur...
- Nov 14, 2014 8:00 am
- HSBC raises $42,000 in charity golf event
- Bermuda kids need heroes, says Mona
- Super-cool Kaymer holds his nerve
- PGA of America beats hasty retreat
- Watson left bemoaning tough luck
- Kaymer flashes German efficiency
- I’m still in it, says McIlroy
- Hapless Furyk gives himself a wedge-E
- PGA urged to think long term on Ryder Cup
- Furyk joins Ryder Cup talking heads
- Watson times it right
- Kaymer rekindles Bermuda love affair
- Battered Port Royal is good to go
- Top round for Leseur
- Demand high for Grand Slam tickets
Biker dies after crash
My prison and my paradise
House fire in Southampton
Daughter, 6, took money - what should we do?
Controversial cell tower refused
Winning window brings festive cheer
Record number of Regiment volunteers
Reefs manager is Hotelier of the Year
Bicycle gift puts spotlight on mental health
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive