Eight colleges from the United States are sending golf teams to the Island in March to compete in the Bermuda Collegiate Invitational tournament.
The event, part of the Bermuda Tourism Authority’s plan to increase sports tourism to the...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Jan 24, 2015 8:00 am
March looks like being a busy month for the Island’s golfers with the three biggest events of the sport’s year all taking...
- Jan 21, 2015 8:00 am
Anthony Mocklow had a triumphant homecoming this weekend, winning the tournament that he brought to Bermuda.
- Jan 19, 2015 11:01 am
Jarryd Dillas did just enough to make the cut at the Latin American Amateur Championships yesterday.
- Jan 17, 2015 8:00 am
Jarryd Dillas shot a two-over-par 74 in the first round of the Latin American Amateur Championships yesterday.
- Jan 16, 2015 8:00 am
Organisers have extended the deadline for accepting entries into the Bacardi National Par 3 Championship this...
- Jan 13, 2015 8:00 am
Golf has long been seen as the preserve of the rich, with equipment that can easily cost thousands of dollars and greens fees...
- Dec 31, 2014 8:00 am
The path to the Grey Goose World Par 3 Championship just got a little tougher for Bermuda’s golfers.
In the past, 40...
- Dec 30, 2014 8:00 am
Daniel Augustus believes 2015 will be his year as he targets a place on the Canadian Tour.
The 27-year-old Tucker’s...
- Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
An impressive 16-under par 55 has given Hidden Valley Golf Course a two-shot lead in the Junior Team Competition (Net) of the...
- Dec 10, 2014 8:00 am
Riverside Country Club tore up the course at Riddell’s Bay Golf Club carding a net 19-under-par 51 in yesterday’s first round...
- Dec 9, 2014 8:00 am
- Mission accomplished for Horgan
- Aggressive approach pays off for Walsh
- Professionals left ‘Belmonted’
- Horgan learning to love Belmont
- Confident Smith hoping to challenge
- Dillas and Haddrell retain title
- Dillas and Haddrell make strong start
- Dillas and Haddrell to defend Fourball title
- HSBC raises $42,000 in charity golf event
- Bermuda kids need heroes, says Mona
Cuts totalling $6.4 million agreed
Dismay over church event with ‘ex-gays’
Boat sinks near Cavello Bay
Community pay bill for injured Whiskers
Car crashes outside Devonshire Church
Anger over street lighting outages
Take Our Poll
- Which of the following best describes your opinion on how Senior Civil Servant job positions should be granted?
- Senior civil servants should be appointed on a temporary contract renewable basis.
- Senior civil servants should continue to be appointed on a permanent basis
- Don't Know
- Total Votes: 2155
- Poll Archive