Squash veteran Nick Kyme admitted that he was frustrated by a poor performance that led to him being knocked out of the plate quarter-finals at the Commonwealth Games on Saturday.
Kyme lost to Scott Fitzgerald, of Wales, 11-6, 11-5, 11-9 in...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jul 28, 2014 8:00 am
Nick Kyme, the Bermuda squash player, remained on course for his second successive men’s plate title after reaching the...
- Jul 26, 2014 8:00 am
Micah Franklin’s memorable Commonwealth Games came to an end last night after losing his singles round-of-32 match against...
- Jul 25, 2014 8:00 am
Micah Franklin, the Bermuda flag bearer, will grace his sport’s biggest stage today after declaring the Commonwealth Games as...
- Jul 24, 2014 8:00 am
Nick Kyme, the Bermuda squash player, candidly admits that his reaction to being drawn against James Willstrop, the former...
- Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
Robbie Maycock will showcase the skills he has nurtured in three different countries when he makes his Commonwealth Games...
- Jul 23, 2014 8:00 am
More than 100 players from the Caribbean region, including 25 of Bermuda’s top juniors, will compete in the Caribbean Junior...
- Jul 10, 2014 8:00 am
Imani Phillips, Kayla Ming and Scott Redmond advanced to the knockout stage of the International Tennis Federation’s Junior...
- Jul 8, 2014 8:00 am
Kaylah Ming and Imani Phillips will be hoping their good form of late spills over into the International Tennis Federation’s...
- Jul 5, 2014 8:00 am
Tyler Smith’s hopes of finishing her final year as a junior with a tournament victory on home soil were dashed yesterday by...
- Jun 28, 2014 8:00 am
Tyler Smith overcame a shoulder strain, the scorching midday heat and a tough battle from the No 1 seed to record an...
- Jun 27, 2014 8:00 am
- ‘Competition keeps getter better’
- International invasion by talented juniors
- Urquhart wins Invitational title
- Top trio to grace courts in pro event
- Bermuda finish sixth in group three
- Show of heart brings Mallory to tears
- Mallory accentuates the positive
- Manders disconsolate after Costa Rica loss
- Davis Cup breakthrough for Bermuda
- ‘We can take positives from defeat’ – Mallory
- Puerto Rico will be tough, admits Mallory
- Confident Manders good to go
- Mallory backs players for promotion
- Manders gives pointer to No 1 for Davis Cup
- ‘Upsets on the cards’
- Special guest set for Way memorial event
- Fitness expert on Island
- Thomas thrilled with return to fold
Premier: Don’t expect a solution in a week
Gas thief jailed for 30 days
Jessica Faiella is Called to the Bar
St George’s ditch youth policy
Take Our Poll