Uzimon releases new music video
Bermuda's spoof reggae artist Uzimon has released another music video. Shot in New York, the video is for his song ‘Little People'.
The artist, Bermudian actor Daniel Frith, started producing Uzimon songs with fellow Bermudian collaborator Jon Legere in 2008.
Both men live in New York but return home every few months to give Bermudian audiences a taste of their latest collaborations.
Mr Legere, who owns Volcanic Productions, which produces the popular Fright Night, said there are 24 Uzimon videos on their original Youtube channel.
Recently, they decided to create a Youtube channel dedicated to Uzimon and his “reggaelution”.
In total Uzimon's videos have been viewed 108,376 times.
It is the first single from his latest album, which has not yet been released.
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Bermuda denied in gut-wrenching finish
Duffy wins in Beijing
Smith-DeShields picks his spot for Rams
Bascome in a stew over no-ball call
Clemons strikes twice for Bodens
Alert raised for missing senior
Rawlins picked up by Brave in Hundred draft
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive