Dates announced for Harbour Nights 2016
This year’s Harbour Nights will take place from May 4 to August 31, the Chamber of Commerce has announced.
Prospective vendors for the weekly festival, which hits Front Street every Wednesday during the summer, can attend an information session on Thursday February 4.
The meeting, from 5.30pm to 6.30pm at the Chamber of Commerce in Hamilton, will offer new and returning vendors all they need to know about the 24th annual social event - which also features chefs, musicians, Gombeys and more.
Stephanie Lee from the Chamber said: “This year, we are looking to incorporate activities highlighting the quintessentially Bermudian experience.
“Bermuda has a wide and varied culture, and we wish to share more of those experiences with the 3,000-plus visitors that participate in Harbour Nights every week.”
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive