Somers Ltd up 1.8%
Shares of Somers Limited were up 25 cents, or 1.8 per cent, to $14.50 after 700 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Butterfield Bank also improved by 45 cents, or 1.3 per cent, to $35 after 463 shares changed hands. On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were 64 cents higher, or 1.79 per cent, at $36.43.
On the local exchange, there was trading in 10,000 shares of One Communications, but with no change to the closing price of $2.99.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 21.9 points, or 1.06 per cent, at 2,095.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 6.87 points, or 0.36 per cent, at 1,886.1.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive