Butterfield shares down 1.3%
Shares of Butterfield Bank ended 50 cents lower, or 1.3 per cent, at $39 after 414 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
A total of 1,800 shares in Bermuda Aviation Services, and 3,900 shares in One Communications were also exchanged, but with no change to the stocks’ respective closing prices.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 27 cents, or 0.68 per cent, at $39.63.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 22.49 points, or 0.98 per cent, at 2,266.92.
The BSX Insurance Index was down 10.1 points, or 0.54 per cent, at 1,871.25.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive