BF&M shares rise 1.5%
Shares of BF&M Limited were up 25 cents, or 1.5 per cent, at $17.25 after 606 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
A total of 10,193 shares of One Communications Ltd, and 1,000 shares of LOM Ltd were also exchanged, but with no impact to their closing prices.
Meanwhile, on the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up 27 cents, or 0.72 per cent, at $37.70.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index edged 1.91 points higher, or 0.09 per cent, to 2,204.19.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 4.07 points, or 0.22 per cent, at 1,814.09.
Tax ‘status quo’ not an option
Richards: PLP’s hand to be forced on status
Six achieve CFA charter status
Lambe: Losing captaincy hurt
City looking to set up free wi-fi zones
Opposition warning over politics in BTA
PartnerRe marks 25 years in Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive