Argus Group jump 16.9%
Shares of Argus Group Holdings jumped 55 cents, or 16.9 per cent, to $3.80 after 13,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
HSBC Holdings improved by 25 cents, or 2.57 per cent, to $9.95 after 498 shares were exchanged.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 11 points, or 0.43 per cent, at 2,575.92.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank fell three cents, or 0.06 per cent, to $46.86.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 11.5 points, or 0.6 per cent, at 1,935.49.
New bridge officially opens in Flatts
Former premier in independence call
Zebras win marred by rock throwing
Island observes Remembrance Day
Successive Classic crown for Pumas
Hood cruise to Dudley Eve Trophy
Miserly Eagles repel France
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive