Argus Group rise 1.6%
Shares of Argus Group Holdings rose six cents, or 1.6 per cent, to $3.91 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
A total of 7,900 shares of Bermuda Aviation Services Ltd changed hands, but there was no change to the closing price of $2.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 1.2 points, or 0.04 per cent, at 2,681.13.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up nine cents, or 0.18 per cent, at $48.85.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 6.04 points, or 0.33 per cent, at 1,842.79.
Tax ‘status quo’ not an option
Richards: PLP’s hand to be forced on status
Six achieve CFA charter status
Lambe: Losing captaincy hurt
City looking to set up free wi-fi zones
Opposition warning over politics in BTA
PartnerRe marks 25 years in Bermuda
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive