Ascendant shares surge 14.5%
Shares of Ascendant Group, the parent company of Belco, improved by $1.90, or 14.5 per cent, to $15 after 28,500 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index. Since the beginning of the week the company’s share price has improved by 25 per cent. It rose by $1.10 on Monday.
Another improver was BF&M Ltd, which saw its share price rise 40 cents, or 2.4 per cent, to $17 after 500 changed hands.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 21.39 points, or 0.79 per cent, at 2,744.94.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 13 cents, or 0.27 per cent, at $48.33.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 66.54 points, or 3.58 per cent, at 1,924.01.
Case against Tokunbo dismissed
New walk-in clinic delayed
Second councillor quits in St George
Caines petitions UK over Bermuda passports
Drink-driver injured motorcyclist in crash
Somerset steps up for Troy
Awards for five artists
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive