BSX weekly trade report
BF&M shares fall 0.6%
Shares of BF&M Ltd fell 0.6 per cent on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The insurer, the only stock to trade on the BSX, dipped 11 cents to close on $17.10 as 2,900 shares changed hands.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed down by 0.84 of a point at 2,722.77. For the week, the index fell 7.07 points, or 0.25 per cent.
Butterfield Bank’s US-listed shares fell 25 cents, or 0.5 per cent, to close on $47.96 in New York.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive