Ascendant Group up 0.9%
Shares of Ascendant Group were up 15 cents, or 0.9 per cent, at $16 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
There was also trading in 280 shares of Butterfield Bank, and 1,500 shares of Argus Group Holdings, but with no change to the closing prices of either stock.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up 29 cents, or 0.6 per cent, at $48.28.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 1.45 points, or 0.05 per cent, at 2,723.21. While the BSX Insurance Index was down 16.91 points, or 0.93 per cent, at 1,795.54.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive