Butterfield up 0.86% on NYSE
A total of 10,400 shares of Butterfield Bank, worth $494,000, traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing price of $47.50.
On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up 41 cents, or 0.86 per cent, at $48.06.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 2,723.21.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 9.66 points, or 0.54 per cent, at 1,786.07.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Police called to reported disturbance
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Police identify man found dead in home
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive