BF&M shares up 1.4%
Shares of BF&M Ltd were up 25 cents, or 1.4 per cent, at $18 after 1,600 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Meanwhile, on the New York Stock Exchange shares of Butterfield Bank were up three cents, or 0.06 per cent, at $47.04
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was up 1.91 points, or 0.07 per cent, at 2,717.8. The BSX Insurance Index was down 9.85 points, or 0.55 per cent, at 1,775.43.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Police called to reported disturbance
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Police identify man found dead in home
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive