Butterfield up 2.8% on NYSE
Only 308 shares of Butterfield Bank traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, with no change to the closing price of $46. On the New York Stock Exchange, the bank’s shares were up $1.28, or 2.8 per cent, at $47.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was unchanged at 2,651.71, while the BSX Insurance Index was down 6.17 points, or 0.35 per cent, at 1,780.49.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive