Butterfield edge lower on NYSE
There were no trades on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which closed unchanged at 2,651.71.
On the New York Stock Exchange, which closed early ahead of the July 4 holiday, shares of Butterfield Bank were down 21 cents, or 0.45 per cent, at $46.79.
The BSX Insurance Index was up 6.51 points, or 0.35 per cent, at 1,786.7.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive