BSX daily trade report
Ascendant shares climb 0.6%
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd, Belco’s parent company, hit a new 52-week high in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
Ascendant climbed 10 cents, or 0.6 per cent, to close on $16.10, as 4,570 shares changed hands.
Argus Group Holdings Ltd remained unchanged on $4, as 800 shares were exchanged.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index gained 0.96 of a point to close on 2,652.67. Trading volume totalled 5,370 shares and turnover was $76,777.
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive